How can I be a bodybuilder with a manual labour job?

How can I be a bodybuilder with a manual labour job?

>work full time loading and unloading stuff off lorries
>picking up and moving about heavy things
>after work I feel tired and weak
>can't lift at all
>can't go before because its a 6am-2pm shifts and gym isnt open then

is there anyone else that manages this?

if manual labor is how you make money, you should be working on your brain, not the body

That is the workout dumbass

>6am-2pm shifts
>gym not open
What kind of gym is that? Also proper diet, rest and preworkout.

lifting is the least of your concern, get a degree or something

Supposed to work for three weeks, 7-5 every day, with two meals starting tomorrow. Never did manual labour in my life, how should I prepare and what should I expect?

I work the same exact hours as you in manual lqbot and I just hit 1/2/3/4 not long ago. Eat MORE get enough sleep and you should feel energized. Drink coffee if you need to, no excuses faggot

I did but its a useless degree and I like my job.

Pic related: two manual laborers (construction), one of whom also went to night school while bodybuilding professionally.

You're just gonna have to get used to it, I work in construction as well and I train almost immediately after work because once you sit down or lie down after working you're a goner. Also if you're just unloading stuff all the time you might want to learn a trade, it'll still be tough but way better than what you're doing now.

Only 3 weeks? Well you'll feel sore as hell your first week. Eat more, sleep well, take warm showers and you'll make it through. I'm not kidding on the eating part, manual labor is a gains killer if you don't eat well

nice meme

Pre-workout.

Thanks. Yeah, it's just a short thing between real jobs. And I'll try to pack a lunch with me, at least a sandwich before a real meal.

Go afterwards anyway and lift light weights and you'll eventually get the conditioning

I know many powerlifters who are manual labourers

Bodybuilding is much much easier.

Based

the black dude behind arnie has perfect hair, like a microphone

Are facts memes?

>take adderall before work
>get home
>still jacked from adderall and caffeine
>do your sets
>take a sleeping pill
>smoke 2 joints
>watch anime
>pass out
>wake up
>take some adderall...

>6am-2pm shifts

Eat a large meal and get an hour or two nap when you get home from work. You should be right to train by 6pm.

Your fitness for the job will build up over time as well, and you will find it increasingly easy to train after work.

you need to cut down on the drugs senpai

this is actually pretty good advice.

Not necessarily, I make a lot more working a trade than my uni-schooled friends.

how do they cut such a perfect sphare boggles my mind tbqh

they're going to be making more and more money as they gain experience and 30 years from now they'll be sitting in some comfy chair sipping coffee while a 50 years old you is sweating and breaking his back

Again not necessarily, that's a very stereotypical way of looking at the construction sector. I worked as an electrician and HVAC technician for 8 years and now I'm a site leader and becoming a project leader soon, they'll never catch up to me when it comes to salary. I do work a lot harder and more hours though so you're right about that.

You should have a 3-4 days routine, with 2 of em falling on your (I assume) 2 days off per week. Something like:
>back/traps (day off)
>legs/abs (day off)
>work
>arms
>work
>chest/shoulders
>work
Your sleeping game needs to be on point though, 8-9 hours every night

Though I will agree if your job is legit manual labor, it won't be easy, especially if you have a gf. I was a garbage man for 6 months and couldn't do it. When I got home after a hard day of work, the only thing I wanted was to in bed with my gf and watch tv. She eventually left me since that's all I wanted to do, but that's another story

Why workout? You can mog bodybuilders with your massive forearms.