You have a week until Cell destroys earth. What's your routine in here, Veeky Forums?

You have a week until Cell destroys earth. What's your routine in here, Veeky Forums?

SS+Gomad

/thread

Bench and flys.
I'll come out with an Arnold-tier chest and mog Cell to death because I can't actually fight him because I'm a fucking human.

stay there and die none of us can beat cell

>training for hypertrophy for fighting

Mong

Did you even read the second sentence?
Veeky Forums's brainletism has deteriorated to the point where you only read the first three words.

Try reading.

>what is reading comprehension

Well since I actually have to fight him. I’d train with mike Tyson and take a shit load of roids, will still lose but going un-natty is my only hope against fighting a literal perfect powerful insect man..... now if I had super powers, I would just train with Saitama and Goku and ass blast the insect man into another dimension and stay natty.

SS+GOMAD of course pic related.

The fuck is this a picture of?
What are you on drugs?
A post died for this, you mong faggot.
This is why nobody takes Veeky Forums seriously.

That is the holy grail of training. I don’t even watch anime and know what that is.

>not knowing the hyperbolic time chamber

Summer came quick

7 year arm workout

100 pushups every day

100 Push-Ups
100 Sit-Ups
100 Squats
10km Running

EVERY
DAY

for 7 days

Working out my right arm only so that it gets strong enough that I can pick up my body and fly away

>no resting
Enjoy no gains faggot

Regular routine + cardio for 3 days

Meditate for 4

no fap. test would spike after 7 days, cell would get rekt.

Hyperbolic no fap

Probably some anime shit I'm assuming. Well I change nothing then because I'm not scared of cartoons.

you cannot even being stronger than the strongest earthling (Krillin) how the fuck are you gonna protect earth?

Let the space monkeys do it
I could stand losing to cell but losing to those fucking manlet cells he makes? That's too much

go to /k learn to make an ied like a normal person

>training resistance for fighting at all

Even something like SS isn't going to help. You need to train fast twitch muscle fibres, not the slow twitch muscles that strength training does.

jej

>Having to spend 7 years in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Am I alone in this endeavor? Can I use the Dragonballs to bring back Bruce Lee to teach me something? Can I fucking bring Roshi at least?

I'd dirty bulk like crazy, eat the shittiest, highest calorie food I could while lifting like crazy so I was a strong but fat, unhealthy fuck. I would then convince Cell that this is what the ideal body was, and that I had achieved higher strength than any human. He would scan me or whatever and see that I was indeed much stronger than when I went in, and apply the same method to himself, thinking that he would grow in strength even more. He and I would eventually have heart attacks, I would die, but so would he, thus saving the earth.

finger presses 4xF

>Alright Cell, I've been training for the equivalent of six months non-stop, and I can finally do 2/3/4/5!

Cell eats entire people and gained like 100 pounds of pure lean mass dude... That's how he gets stronger..

I think you underestimate how peak my performance would get

You can't win

strength training helps build fast twitch.

Strength training does not train slow twitch muscle fibres, endurance training does.

That would be 7 years there right?

this is... hot

>won't ever be able to beat Cell because human
>gonna train my hardest anyways
>step over threshold and immediately get pancaked by 10x earth's gravity

Being a human is suffering.