I am tired of dealing with food. It brings me no joy

I am tired of dealing with food. It brings me no joy.
Going to the store. Cooking it. Storing it. Stressing about using it before it spoils. Stressing about nutrients and caloric content and being "healthy".

I don't want to do it. Is there something like kibble for pets, for people? Just the same bowl of food every day that contains all of my essential nutrients and calories?

Is there something like this that is inexpensive?

Or maybe a few food items I could combine and eat every day that have decent shelf life, low price, decently "healthy", and minimal effort to cook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5PjgJPUsTw
huel.com/
discourse.soylent.com/t/team-oat-vs-team-masa/11211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.

i don't even care about gainz i'm just tired of dealing with food but don't want to kill myself (yet)

I wish. Closest thing is probably a meal program, but those aren't cheap.

Soylent was trying to be that but definitely won't get you the gains you want

i dont even care about gains but soylent is too expensive

just want basic health so i dont feel exhausted

Holy shit I remember that movie what’s the name again?

/thread

Spirit

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron nigga

Soylent Green.

Huel

I don't know about kibble for humans but for me I just made a meal plan myself. Got 7 recipes (including breakfast which is just oats) and I just cook enough for dinner and lunch the next day (altho could also do full week of meal prep). I also precalculated the calories and everything so I know how much I am eating and don't really think about food anymore I just follow the chart.

here youtube.com/watch?v=Q5PjgJPUsTw
or you could just fast for a week to remind yourself how fucking awesome food is

War Whorse: The Movie

soylent sounds like exactly what you want

watch the vice documentary on it

Fuck yes man. I've got this shit worked out. Legit roast a couple of of sweet potato. That'll last you about a week. I grab two pre roasted chicken from Woolworths before they close so they are reduced down to $3.90aud and then I take all the chicken of the bones. Store in fridge and bam. Protein and carbs for a week. So easy so cheap. I fucking despise the necessity of food so this is my fix for it. Combine with a couple of protein shakes a day and you're in business.

Cereal?

Meal prep sunday is the closest you're going to get. Sorry that eating doesn't bring you joy it's one of my favorite things. Make everything spicy.

Taco Bell's (discontinued) beefy frito burrito is what I imagine this tastes like.
Beef(?), fritos, and cheese all melted together soggy and gross.

MRE's?

Look into meal prep companies in your area. Some of them even ask for your macros but they do cost quite a bit.

>they do cost quite a bit.
unacceptable.

I thought I was the only one ;_;

fuck that movie sucked

Gains for days and cheap as fuck with beautiful macros

Pasta and sauce and throw in some sausage or whatever is decent for gainz and fairly simple if you don't complicate it by heating your sauce up in a separate pan and all that other bullshit everyone's grandma does. I also make a stew that lasts me the whole week, but maybe that's too much effort for you. My go to thing when I hate food is a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk, decent calories in that.

Yeah, I feel your feel big time. I'm so fucking sick of food. Especially after working in restaurants. Fuck restaurants. Anyone working or eating in them for any reason is human slime.

Just make a huge batch of food on sundays for the rest of the week

NRG-5 + addy every day

Just eat red meat.

Is there anything wrong with eating pig feed?

MREs

Dickbutt Goes to Veeky Forums

A better alternative to Soylent, this one's made without soy OR whey and has very impressive macro- and micro-nutrient ratios: huel.com/

raw whole milk nuts onions and tuna

I have this feeling some days. When i have time to cook and the kitchen is clean, i enjoy it, but under anything other than ideal circumstances, the process just feels like an annoying chore.

If there were a pill you could take that provided all of your calories, macros and micros for the day i'd probably take it 4-5 days a week. When will science catch up?

NRG-5
BP-5

Cooking is fun though

It's from the "Glue" episode of How It's Made

Corn Masa and protein powder, or it's ever so slightly cheaper alternative, milk powder. And vitamins. Mix with water.
discourse.soylent.com/t/team-oat-vs-team-masa/11211

Sounds like you have depression and should be worrying about that more. Food and cooking should be one of life's greatest joys.

Fuck food, having a body that tries as hard as it can and even bends the laws of physics to be as skinny as possible is shit, we're the socially acceptable version of the fat guy that can't stop eating.

I have to constantly force myself to eat even when I'm hungry and more often than not I smoke weed just so I can eat.

can people eat these for real

its 500 calories and like $2.12 per serving which per day would add up to $8.48, or $254/mo which is high.

i do have this and have for years and am getting "better" in other mental disorder areas but not necessarily this one
tired

Try Purina Human Chow(tm). It has everything you need for a balanced diet, and all in a convenient dried pellet form. If they don't have it at your grocery store, try the local feed mill.
Be sure to ask for it by name!

What did he say

living as a horse for gains sound like a great deal. if this is unnironic i might be on it someday..

Huel is ok.
I found it as boring as hell.
Nutritionally it's fine.