Why do women like pic related hate muscles? Explain this to me Veeky Forums

Why do women like pic related hate muscles? Explain this to me Veeky Forums.

Because they're boring as fuck soygirls

>soygirls

whats a soygirl?

no they are oniongirls

>sensible
>boring
>demonizes masuclinity
>horse fanatic
>enforces dadbods becaus of her own insecurity
>le 'i love eating and sleeping' meme
>owns cats

I love you Veeky Forums

birth control changes hormone levels so soft provider type males are preferred over chad thundercocks

Whoaaaaa.. so that’s why my beta friend has a cute girlfriend

Because they want to be in control

>he believed a woman when she said she doesn't like muscles
lmao

feel like ever soygirl with bangs secretly have a fifty shades of grey fantasy where they wanna get dicked down by chad

still gets dicked down by social chad at work functions and by "that cute guy"(chad) at "casual" wednesday local night out.

Every girl wants to get dicked down by chad, but when chad doesn't bother with you, you pretend like billy beta is better

not for dudes like the starterpack. idk from personal experience those girls seem to get all puppy eyes for my asian chad friend whos aesthetic af

Basically this.

So there is literally no reason to give women respect most of the time.

If she's not with you, she doesn't know you.

They don't hate muscles. They just lie

average women feel attracted to fit men. Problem is they know they can't control such men because they can easily get sex anywhere else.

Watched a basketball game of Grand Canyon University out of Arizona on ESPN the other day.

Holy cow every male and female in the crowd was a 7 or higher !

>my city's Spanish name starts with San and its nickname starts with Fat

most chinks gooks and shit are all midget lanklets or fatties though with tiny dicks hahahahaha

Because of the birth control pills fucking with their hormones. Not to mention the generational damage of this.

And its been going on for decades. Think about it. They stay on the shit until they marry, and THEN breed, and then feel unsatisfied.....

>Why do women like pic related hate muscles? Explain this to me Veeky Forums.

The dont want a guy who makes them feel unfit. They also dont want a guy with obscene muscles as its a cover for insecurity. They always prefer lean men to heavy muscle.

She's a 5/10 with a 2/10 body. The fuck do you care?

You get fit to pull and deep dick alpha females, not slum it with average chicks who look slightly above so in heavily photoshopped contrived pictures.

women like what? short hair and sweaters? in the kitchen paying bills? wedding ring? making bitch face? '

and to answer your question, most likely brainwashing by media, the same reason why men are running around fucking fat girls thinking it's cool or high t

>That massive reddit spacing

Fuck you cats are cool you dick muncher bet you haven't even went to a gym you little faggot what you think because your dog is loud that means you're the cool guy on the block huh queer well it doesn't your dog smells and walking it is a pain but cats shit in boxes making it easier to manage and also cats feel better to pet but dogs feel dirty all the time and yet you have the fucking nerve to insult owning a cat kill yourself you bitch lover

They definitely like you to be strong though. I'm not huge, 6'0 185 about 12-13% but I can ragdoll a girl that's 160 pounds and anything less is just a toy. They might not always go for that kind of guy, but they like that shit.

>victoria's secret model
ew 2/10 would not bang

this
dog owners btfo

Quads of truth
Dog owners are just little bitches

U r a faggot, dogs rule.

they literally don't hate muscles you insight-let

Exactly. thats why if they see a buff , big jawed, well dressed 5 10 and above asian dude, they wanna fuck them hard.

They don't hate muscles, they hate you...

>reading
>Veeky Forums
>dresses well and grooms well
>in school

where is this? I need to move there so I can find him and stalk him til he fucks me

DELET

Tb.h it's probably a shit book cause its paperback

wym? paperbacks are cheaper, most of my fiction books/novels are paper back but I also have some study books and typical fedora books in paper back

Why is 6'0 respected and 5'11 laughed at?

Because paperbacks are normally used for pleb shit like sci-fi and fantasy. With an ereader it's hard to tell
> try libgen dot io and project Gutenberg for free books, that's how I got memersons book without paying and can ridicule him all I want now

>implying that’s a bad thing

Lmao it just makes it that much easier for us to make it. White guys need to compete with all the Chads out there while it’s easier for us since there’s fewer Changs.

>Because paperbacks are normally used for pleb shit like sci-fi and fantasy
nothing wrong with sci-fi or fantasy, a lot of novels even come in paperbacks, have you ever even been to a bookstore? or are you splerging about people not reading ~high iq non fiction filling your brain with brain food~ recreationally ?

Probably san francisco or some place in california. California has tons of buff well dressed fit asian chads ranging from 5 6 - 6 4.

Nah I read fiction a lot, just not the digestible kind. I'm trying to comb through the classic and works of literally genius before I can jump into lord of the rings and rip it a new one

now if only the price of living wasn't through the roof
>just not the digestible kind
don't eat books then
> I'm trying to comb through the classic and works of literally genius before I can jump into lord of the rings and rip it a new one
and what does bitching about paperbacks have to do with that?

trying checking out well known universities, theres bound to be asian chads.

>mfw my ex was a horse rider

bitch was legit crazy

I literally just said it a post before, it's commonly used for genre garbage, but I can't tell what he's reading so whatever

why are equestrian bitches crazy

Because you sound like a good simp.

wb stanford?
ok Veeky Forums police

honestly don't know there are probably a few that are sane but from dating one and the stories she told and how she acted the fuckers are nuts.

great sex until their crazy bullshit kills it for you.

probably

I love that type of hair on girls, and i lovekarlie where can i find a girl like her?

How come the best looking girls never relationship swole handsome guys but guys who are handsome with status. They'll even ONS them before the swole guy.

once you become attractive, you'll feel attraction from many desirable partners, you won't worry about someone who doesn't show interest

They don't. They pretend to hate muscles, because they are too insecure themselves.

Women who say that unathletic, fat men are good looking and muscles are "disgusting" have psychological problems

Because they got pumped and dumped by too many chads when they were younger.

Look at this, opie. Now you know

Dating someone whose sexual market value is lower then theirs gives them more power in relationship, imagine dating someone much more attractive then you and imagine the bullshit they can dish out/you put up with.

you mean famous best looking girls?

they go to parties that only guys with status go to.
the only roid monkeys they see are working security

Dating, relationship and sex is all about power, scientifically speaking.

angry soyboy detected. cats fucking suck.

Because they hate themselves and their craving to be a slut for the alpha male.
They play the hard to get game without realising

This .. It's why all the beta fags get girls and the manlier guys get none

lmao

this is the best thing I'll read all day

Tfw my current gf has some of these. She isn't really a horse fanatic. Her family owns a stall it's pretty much forced from childhood. She said she was content with my fat body exactly how you stated she would probably get insecure when I am in the best shape of my life. She is fairly lazy pretty much a couch potato some days blames me or makes excuses for not exercising. I got her on a diet OMAD and no carbs. I can't tell if she is actually committed until probably next month and see actual results. She doesn't own cats they are her mothers that are not kept inside most of the time.

Is her preferred evening out falling asleep on the couch watching netflix?

They don't hate muscles, they hate men and want us to be weak.

desu I think attractive asian guys are in the top-tier of aesthetics along with whites.

In a way. She lives in the sticks. Even so she is being difficult to influence like women these days usually are.

Don't you find that boring? Genuinely asking. I don't think I'd be together with my wife if al she wanted in the weekend was a couch and a tv.

A horse is a giant symbolic penis.

Yeah I do. It's not me who does it as I go to the gym at least 3 times a week or more. I'm still in college so I would just do some work or go do something with friends if it's a slow day

They don’t hate muscles they hate your personality

This. Everyone I dated would say this. But when the clothes were off they were mirin’

a new pasta is born

I own a bunch of good books in paperback. My bible is paperback as well.

Because they love lying to themselves.

TFW mixed race chinese/white, raised in wholesome Christian household. Am I going to make it?

When will you faggots learn? Female fantasy is abut successful and popular athlete. Peak of competence or social status. Random nobody gymcel isn't exactly a pussy magnet.

someone needs to get her knocked up before she gets too much older.

This

health, food, sleep, security, sexual gratification, material things, prestige, feeling of importance

They do like muscles. They’re repressing their feelings because they don’t want to appear superficial.

>le 'i love eating and sleeping' meme

I dont know why but that shit makes me go berserk.

Same here brah, I fucking hate this culture of laziness

these. they're the kind of negative bitches who find something wrong or bad with anything, so naturally they dislike healthy strong positive guys because it reminds them how shitty they are. ironically they get laid more that outgoing and friendly "sluts" and are actively doing everything in their power to tease and the block you. also ironically they love getting their pussy wrecked by big alpha guys but they dont want to admit that

Because most women are closet lesbians and soy boys are closest to women.

Doggo owners on suicide watch lmao

i'll find you i'll kick your teeth in and then me and my doggo will take turns fucking your retarded cat

> (OP)
Look at fifty shades of grey. average looking girl that gets white knighted by numales takes the oportunity to get banged by CHAD.

((((Who)))) could be behind this post?

Holy shit that was spot on

Dogs are the ultimate beta identifier
They were basically bred to have a genetic defect that makes them nice to everybody. You have to put up with their inabillity to care for themselves and literally pick up their shit. Only so you have a constant mindless retard to make you feel better about yourself.

Chad cat owner and virgin dog owner, somebody make it

yeah but they hate themselves for letting themselves get controlled by a strong man. basically they're crazy, it's nothing new that bitches are crazy. on one hand they like to feel lost in a man's power and shit, but on the other hand they dislike being the weaker sex and are usually insecure about it. i think that freud was a hack and retard but he was onto something with the penis envy bullshit

fuck off cat people are shut ins that nobody likes, not even their cats like them. dog people on the other hand actually go out and do shit other than crying home alone and changing shit filled sand

woke observations.

i bet they have male celebrity crushes (who unironically are jacked and take roids).

bet they wouldnt turn down a man like pic related