Does anyone know what happened to this Veeky Forumsizen?

Does anyone know what happened to this Veeky Forumsizen?

I'm no scientist but it looks like he killed himself.

This would be my guess. If I couldn't use my legs I would end it. I have no kids and no wife, my family would understand

I can only hope I have the same courage as that user if something like that were to happen to me

There was some inspirational stuff about paralysed fit people making it in that thread, so maybe he got himself together

He probably legit killed himself.

Would you kill yourself in his situation, Veeky Forums?

>not walking again through sheer anger and hatred
What a quitter
Good riddens

heck yeah i already feel like killing myself

Saved. May your example fire my ambition. May we life your life.

In a heartbeat. And without posting to Veeky Forums first.

Such a bitch mindset.

When the times get hard you will take the easy way out like a pussy? But it's ok because everyone knows your a pussy?

Why not live as an example of perseverance and determination your family can be proud of? The answer to that is because it requires effort and you are a bitch.

kys now and save us living next to your weak, pathetic ass user.

Exactly.
If this would happen to me, I would roid the fuck up, and bench 5-6/week for hours like a crazy motherfucker.

if i was paralised from the waist down i'd just crawl as far as i can into a forest and die where no one would find me until i become a skeleton, then since skeletons dont have nervous systems or muscles i could walk again

>Why not live as an example of perseverance and determination your family can be proud of

Because I can't use my fucking legs that's why. Times getting hard is not the same as literally not being able to use half your fucking body you piece of shit.

I would kill myself

ANd everyday when you look in the mirror all you would see is a little bitch who can't use his dick and can't walk. Well done m8

dog i would just get some robot legs and be a cyborg all you pussies dont know shit

I hope he’s alright.

I wouldn't see a little bitch. I would see somebody who would make it to big para-benching competitions.
And I would be an arrogant dickhead to deal with reality.

kys now then, it's not getting easier from here; amputees are happier than lotto winners you faggot

>And I would be an arrogant dickhead to deal with reality.
Because you would be looking at a legless bitch everyday in your mirror thanks for making my point

what's this quitter mentality? life aint' getting easier from today unless you choose to make it

>he doesn't want this

How does it feel knowing you could instead be a pseudotrans-humanist Chad? The first step in leaving humanity behind is discarding frivilous body parts. Besides, 90% of gym bros don't even train legs, so it's not like anyone would notice the difference

>it's not like anyone would notice the difference
You don't think people would notice you're rolling around like a bitch? Any fat fuck could come take your chair then what are you gonna do, punch their shins?

Absolutely

seems like he offed himself.
i dedicate my lifts to this user tomorow.
at least he tried and got close as fuck

>what are guns
>what are robotic implants

Such a restricted mindset. And you look right that guy has more legs than pic related, who represents most gym rats

In 10 years we'll probably have reaosonably well-functioning cybernetic exoskeleton legs. If you kill yourself over paralysis while technology is approaching the level of expanding civilization to Mars, you were a hedonistic, short-sighted, self-indulgent genetic dead end in the first place, not a survivor at all costs like the greatest of your ancestors

(yeah I'd probably kill myself)

paralysed ppl will be the first ones to get cybernetic upgrades, because it'll be worth the risk and cost to the medical industry in their case. 'Blade Runner' was considered to be DQed from the Olympics because his carbon fiber legs were too good. That was the state of the art 5-10 years ago. Can you imagine cybermogging natties, running 3 minute miles on legs without getting out of breath?

>Times getting hard is not the same as literally not being able to use half your fucking body you piece of shit.

Yes it is.

Try having a child die, or your wife and child.

You would take being crippled to have them back.

I think this dude is onto something here.

>Any fat fuck could come [kick a crippled guy out of his wheelchair and steal it]

Are these the kinds of scenarios you plan your life around, user?

If the drunk guy was driving fast enough to die it's very unlikely the guy that got hit by the car would survive
Sounds like a larp

lotta other factors in a car crash than just speed user

I don't know him, but part of me really hopes he posts in this thread to tell us he didn't go through with it. That user needs another chance at life.

>Not suffering through 10-20 years when science has reached heights never before seen, besides what kind of country doesn't offer victim restitution as a result of a crime? there's literally proceeds of crime that go to victims of crime in Australia

>what is burgerland

i'd die a martyr death and take many normie with me
luckily i am alpha and work as an engineer from home, no chance for this shit to happen

true

this

>its "riddance" you fucking american

Id probably dedicate my life to find a way to make robotic legs

I wouldn't kill himself. I can still do arms

Fuck no

Dead hopefully. Cripples are a useless burden to normal people.

Same I ordered the helium tank and CPAP mask should be here monday

Meeting with a lawyer Monday to get my will in order, Friday I have a good buddies birthday party I'll attend that (it's his 30th) then sat have last family dinner with wife and 2.5month old daughter. Sunday cabbing it to popular hikijg trail that connect to a golf course and killing myself on golf course let maintenance crew find me

Better luck next life, bro.

>muh dik

Thanks bae

Enjoy ur daughter getting molested by her step dad

Not like I'll know

>Minor brain damage, ED, cripple
Very likely. If the brain damage wasn't there, probably not.

Jesus christ dude, you have a wife and a kid! What are you even killing yourself for? You have to support them, don't be selfish.

You're a real piece of shit. Fucking faggot.

Yeah I know

My coach when i lived in japan burst a lumbar disk and was told he'd never walk again. He's back coaching mma despite still having no feeling in his left foot

>never ever do leg day again
>can't do cardio ever again either, for maximum gains
thinking

The brain damage is the real deal breaker depending on what it is.

t. morbidly obese role playing retard

you don't have a wife, daughter, lawyer or friends. you're a faggot incel looking for replies on Veeky Forums. you should still kys anyway for being such a shitter.

No
I would become NEET and videogame all day

Think you're stuck in 2007 Veeky Forums idiot this place is full of regular people now

When you just don't give a flying shit any more, death is preferable to pain and existence.

I'm sick of everything, life included. I'm just going through the motions at this point.

I have these feels, and you're right.

Actually, I'd rather just be dead than crippled.

no, I'd hold out hope that stem cells or nanotechnology or brain transplants would be able to fix me some day

I'm old enough to remember when they said that 30 years ago. It's not happening

I would kill myself if my wife and child died too, great point user

Before I had a wife and kids the answer would be yes. Now though I'm not so sure. Not being able to play sports with my boys would be hell but the thought of not seeing them grow up is worse. There would more than likely be days where I'd seriously consider it and days when I couldn't think of a worse idea.

God I'm looking forward to going swimming with them later today

If this is true you're a fucking bell end. What is so shit that its worth ruining every bodies lives?

Having kids if a totally different point. I love my nieces but they have their dad(my brother) so it's not they have no male role model. I'm alone so dying now would be okay

Godspeed user. Fuck everyone who says it's a cowards way out. There's nothing more defiant than controlling your own demise. Some people are just not meant to live.

Oh it is happening... for a select few

Well said. I think its fair to say this guy made it, now we all need to make it too. Today was supposed to be my cheat day. Not anymore

Most autist on Veeky Forums don't use their legs.

I figured that most of Veeky Forums are street fighters. They wear special tshirts out so that when challenged they must accept the fight or be cucked.

I figured this out when I mentioned 99% of people don't fight outside and you can walk away.

Thank you for this post.

Hold me bros

A crash at 35mph is enought to kill if the person isnt wearing a seatbelt.

I work in an ICU and see this shit all the time. Motor vehicle accident with traumatic brain injury and fucked up spines. Unless you become movie star rich or famous, you'll never get married or have kids depending on how young you are. You can't hold down 90% of jobs, all your dreams are dead. You become a 2nd class citizen, something to pity rather than engage. Not saying suicide is the answer but it's considering the quality of life I don't blame them.

I don't like your tone, tough guy.

>Implying fit wouldn't be secretly pleased they'd never suffer the pain of leg day again

Id want to do the same but now I'm married with two kiddos. I guess I'd get some of my tax income back from the state while learning some computer shit or something. Maybe I'd finally learn to play guitar.

he uploaded his consciousness to pic related, and left humanity behind currently on his way to Mars on a nuclear powered spacecraft

If I had not a family, of course

But it is not something you can rationally decide

Oh yeah, we learned this statistic in college.
In 100% of car accidents, either everyone is fine or everyone dies.

you know it now, you coward piece of shit.
you know it right fucking now that she's going to grow up broken and ruined because her faggot father decided to kill himself instead of face his problems like a man.

whatever the fuck is wrong with you, it doesn't excuse you abandoning the family you made wedding vows to protect and provide for.

Bro.......

DESU i would straight up sudoku

I hope he killed himself. I hope the rest of you follow in his footsteps if he did.

Disabled here

I have a severe ocular disease affecting my left eye: I am quite sure that, if anything happens to my right one, my life will not be absolutely the same

It is not what you get, but what changes that modifies your way of seeing life

>I don't like your tone, tough guy.
Too bad pussy. You can do nothing about it.

i would number puzzle too....being a cripple and all sudoku would be the best way to pass the time.

Also get out with that hang my self bulshit or jumped of a bulding soyboy shit

A Chad goes to the city square and exactly on midnight spills his own guts

I can close out this tab and make you irrelevant to my daily life.

eeeeh, probably, being paralysed kinda sucks

aZyzzu Ackbar, brother