Why do I feel so amazing when I eat several pounds of beef every day?

Why do I feel so amazing when I eat several pounds of beef every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because youre a homosexual

I've felt this before too. I think it's T from the cholesterol, sat fat. Iron and B vitamins probably help too. Oh and it's second only to oysters in zinc

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Eating disorder?

yup

idk but i just cooked my first steak which I haven't had in awhile and my fucking ass hurts

Because it's fucking delicious and nutritious and has has no fiber so you absorb basically the whole thing

I had a walmart steak and it made me fucking sick, Lidl steaks are high tier though.

I have an awesome Fabreware indoor grill... but all my meat comes out well done... ground turkey, ground beef, chicken (just fine) because I just throw it on there for 10 minutes.

I was buying grass fed beef until I lost my job.
Now, I can get medium rare burgers at local Chili's. But they are corn fed beef buyers.

>not had real steak for over a year

>grilling steak

pan-fried is the proper way to prepare steak

Buy a meat thermometer and remove it from heat early.

>I think it's T from the cholesterol, sat fat
Imagine being this ignorant and delusional.

mmmm

There is no such thing as a proper way to prepare steak aside from heating it until cooked.

This can happen when you haven't processed steak in a while. Next time before going for a steak make sure you're"cooking" instead of "inserting" and also make sure it's a "steak" and not a "penis."

of course there is, it's pan frying.

>STROKETASTIC

Idk man, quaddigits is pretty authoritative

because its good for you

oooh okay. thanks friend. i understand now!!!!

You mean Sous Vide.

>not searing your meat
Fuck off, pleb. Sous vide is god tier for some things, but steak ain't one of those things.
Braised beef on the other hand...

Emotional connection to food

There's a great deal on tilapia every where in my city right now and I don't want to fuck with beef at all after eating a good panfried filet with lemon rice.

Uhhhhhh people pan sear their steak after putting it in a sous vide dude

>no sear

absolute pleb

kek

beef is nutritious but eating several pounds of it is not recommended because of high tryptophan and too much iron , that will accelerate your aging, beef liver and the organ/connective tissue meats are better in that regard, they have more nutrients and lower tryptophan .

When you've got such a huge cholesterol deficit that eating some increases your testosterone production you have huge health problems. For instance a lack of aldosterone, also made from cholesterol, that is necessary to not piss out 10 liters a day.

If you want to increase test do competitive sport (preferably winning) surround yourself with members of the other sex (yes this works for women too), prevent starving yourself and most importantly prevent sickness.

Test is pretty much only going to change you psychologically when you're an adult. If you have a weak chin when you're 25 you'll always have a weak chin, sorry.

Research about male anticonception has shown however that low test correlates with depression.