What you eating Veeky Forums? Pic related is a protein pancake, 50gs of protein with mashed banana used as batter...

What you eating Veeky Forums? Pic related is a protein pancake, 50gs of protein with mashed banana used as batter, 400 cals.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bait

?

It looks like a fucking tumor excised from a fat guy.

Scrumdiddlyumptious.

You tell me buddy, my only idea is a protein shake.

spinach chocolate protein shake for breakfast, salad for lunch, and another protein shake with spinach for dinner. pic related is my salad.

No onions?

recipe?

2 PB&J whole bread sandwiches

Brahs, I ran out of milk today and I only have this vanilla unsweetened almond milk to make my shake with. Any of you guys try that shit out before? Not sure if I should wait until tomorrow to buy regular milk

i thought 0,8g of protein per lbs of bodyweight was enough

skinless chicken tit and steamed broccoli jesus christ Veeky Forums learn how to fucking cook

2 mashed bananas (or blended), 2 eggs, 4 egg whites.

Mix together and put on pan.

How much protein is in an egg white

And how many calories in syrup

>spinach chocolate

hmm?

Doesn't look that great not plated but this was what i cooked for dinner.
chicken (various seasonings), broccoli, asparagus, red/yellow bell pepper, spinach, in a heavy cream and parmesan cheese sauce with various other herbs and seasoning. i usually eat it over gnocchi or pasta but i'm low carb right now so ate it like that and drained off some of the sauce so it keeps better.

just use water

spinach and the protein shake is chocolate flavored.
no onions it's a Greek salad I buy from the store.

So tired of you fatfucks that don't know how to cook. You can add protein powder to almost anything egg based, but every time someone posts something remotely sweet you fatties get up in arms because you honestly believe you're a"new" person for eating veggies and chicken- that you've only been eating for six months. Fuck you. I fucking hate fat people like you, you get fit and you act the same god damn way because you can't accept the fact other people have interesting lives, amazing stories, and eat well. Fuck you. Seriously. You are waste and your brain is poison even after your body changes.

what kind of protein powder did you use?

20 calories per 1/4 cup syrup. look it up my dood 440 cals in total

too much sugar.
Use agave nectar.

"Orange without peel"

Does this imply that people eat orange peels?

you can (nectarines)
or people use orange zest in recipes.
Why are you asking stupid questions?

>sigh

Oh boy dude. It's a sugar free syrup, it's artificial. Real syrup is 80 calories per 1/4 cup. Even if it were real syrup, what is with Veeky Forums and their crusade against enjoying food?

old pic but snacking on an orange and some yogurt

orange peels taste fine.

Another thing, you spelled broccoli wrong, it's spelled broccoli not "brocolli"

because life isn't about joy, you hedonistic faggot.

>because life isn't about joy, you hedonistic faggot.
There's discipline, and then there's needlessly making yourself suffer, eating chicken and broccoli every day.

Stop using "discipline" as an excuse for your completely inadequate cooking skills, k faggot?

>Shadman.

My degenerate brother.

OP here, I'm going to make some high protein, low calorie banana bread, who wants to learn the recipe?

I never said anything about discipline, you self-righteous twat.
Be a man, and stop eating sugar like an engorged pregnant woman.

not him but I'm super fucking busy with work and university, let alone all this lifting and eating properly. It's just easy as fuck to bake some chicken and fry some eggs with spinach

All I eat is this disgusting oat sludge and I can't take it anymore.

The syrup was sugar free you dickweed. You are literally arguing against the preacher for the preacher.

Lern 2 cook faggot. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make some Swedish meatballs with gravy made of beef stock and oat flour.

I like banana bread desu

you sick fucks

just kill yourself my man its what im gonna do

it is.
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608

i ate beets, cod, salmon mixed green salad and tons of shell fish along with a couple of blood oranges

Try: 75 grams of a fruit and shit free basic muesli, 100 grams of cottage cheese, 1 apple (golden delicious) and 150 ml of 1,5% fat milk. It's around 530 kcal, 70 carbs, 14 fatties and 28 protons and tastes good enough to eat it for breakfast 5 days a week.