Friday night Veeky Forums feels thread. How are u doing bros? How are the lifts? How are the women? How is life...

Friday night Veeky Forums feels thread. How are u doing bros? How are the lifts? How are the women? How is life? Tell me what is on your mind

Mods you can go fuck yourself. Veeky Forums would have even less traffic if it weren't for the feels thread. Go fuck yourself please.

It's pretty good honestly, body fat is down and starting to show these gains I've been working on. Brother's birthday party tomorrow and it'll be tough not to eat like shit but I've been on a five day fast so it shouldn't be too bad. Wife can't get enough, and qt co-worker is always mirin'. How about you user?

>tfw your oneitis is perfectly happy with her current gf and never thinks about you.

*bf

>recovering soyboy
>extremely low vitamin d as a teen >literally the lowest my doctor had ever seen
>can’t even lift yet because I’ll snap my shit
>can barely do 5 push-ups and feel like I’m going to have a heart attack after running 400m

Let her go brah, find other ones

>tfw we broke up
Fuck... Not these feels again. I hate this shit.

I just asked this qt out who Im sitting by in class over text. She says she has work blah blah... Fuck this, sitting by her again is gonna be so awkward

>Live somewhere with an awful job market
>Can't just get a retail or fast food job because everyone fights for those jobs
>Only have 8 months of work experience at 22 years old
>Can't go to Uni yet because I need money and to improve my math

Why is the job market so un-fucking-fair?

>sleep schedule completely fucked
>past week I would lay in bed and couldn't turn off my brain
>probably from the pre-workout I have been taking to keep my hyped at the gym
>haven't even tried getting a gf still too fucked from the last one
>don't even have any friends in this fucking city
>ex blocked my on facebook long ago
>it's been almost 2 years now since I last had a gf
>work is stressful
>eating normally finally but my lifts are still shit
>1pl8 squat and 105 on bench

>had shit form doing squats and have slight disc pain
It's so dull I think it should go away soon but fuck this sucks

>My capital city has a a local festival on nearby
>These three Chads that were ripped were doing a performance in the outdoor mall area
>Girls are mirin' hard
>Originally planned on cutting down from 158lbs/72kg (5'10") to 132lbs/60kg because I wanted a more cute boy/Asian type of style
>Asian girls were mirin' hard too
>Now I feel conflicted and can't decide on being a cute, skinny boy or ripped

What do, Veeky Forums? I like both options.

Why are you benching and squatting? Are you intentionally trying to not make any gainz?

literally nothing wrong with these

got a job offer last night, but unsure if I want to accept baka desu senpai

>go out with normies bowling
>they like me and it was nice
>come home and get drunk off whiskey by myself and miss class and gym the next morning because hung over

really funny how my brain do dat

lifts
>moved up from 12.5kg dumbbells for incline bench to 17.5, will attempt 20kg soon
>tried doing pendlay rows, reminded that my back/core is weak as fuck
women
>can talk to them nowadays but it's still me pretending to be normal for the sake of my job, which is the only time I talk to them
life
>very alone, life seems meaningless, wagecuck jobs will break me, I really want to get into something requiring an education and all the past failures in my life make it hurt more, all my jobs don't really need me to think much

I am a very sad lonely and empty trickster, and my only trick is to just maintain a bare minimum of social competence so I can get money.

Is GOMAD an option for you?

how many strikes ya get, breh?

Workout wise I'm doing well, progress is slow, but steady. Outside of that I still have college to finish up, work is lousy, and usually too much of a homebody to go out.

>it's an "user gets drunk alone in his apartment and convinces himself he isn't so wasted he won't be able to lift tomorrow" episode

Realized everyone uses me for something

I don't even know it's the same shit.. like what's the whole point of life? To work to make money to buy things that make you "happy"

>still think about my ex despite use being broken up for 6 months
>fucking other girls does nothing
Gotten to the point where I'd rather not even hit them up to fuck cause I don't want to deal with thier bullshit

>they gym isn't even fun anymore

I bowled exactly 100, which was the first time I had ever bowled triple digits. I do not remember how many strikes I had.

I was bantzing the shit out of people in the bowling alley on the little screen that is attached to your table, and the girls thought it was funny. I unapologetically named myself Goku on the digital scoreboard and told them it was from a Japanese cartoon when they asked. I know these people through a Catholic group. It is very easy to impress sheltered church girls by just unapologetically letting the autism out so long as you do it with a smile, a bit of wit, and you've been lifting.

At least this is what I tell myself so that I can keep going.

I watched a rerun of that episode last night.

fuck that reminds me of the time I revealed my power level the other week

>casual hangout at m8s place
>most people leave, just 5 of us (4 guys and a girl)
>finish streaming a movie
>laptop near me, decide to put on an episode of surveillance camera man
>reaction wasn't what I expected, COMPLETELY killed the mood
>people start to leave
never again

Not sure desu. I’m going to get a bone density scan done and I’ll ask the doc then.

>user checks his email waiting for replies from his 100+ job applications and still gets nothing

time to change the channel and leave this reality

>the fuck is this user talking about
>google surveillance camera man
>first result is a liveleak page
bud...

It’s not everyone man, just most people. Proper friends and gfs don’t.

remember you want them to think "haha he's weird but funny and confident"

It's a quick thing. Avoid extended exposure to your objects of tism

I know m8. I didn't sleep very well that night desu

>Be NEET for years
>Finally decide to go to University
>Planned to do Architecture
>Realize how bad of a field it is, especially in terms of pay and hours
>Decide against it
>Want to make actual money after I graduate
>Interested in Computer Science
>Suck at math because I was immature in high school and tuned out during math classes
>Decide I'll put in the work and build up my math skills
>Live with my parents
>They were excited that I was going to university this year
>Not sure how to tell them it'll probably be a year or more until I can

What do? I'd rather put in the work and get a good degree.

Fuck I just went to go watch an episode....can't do it. Shit's making me cringe

breh that shit was a hard lesson

just tell them exactly that and pick up some part time jobs in that year. Oh and the math required is really not that hard, most of it is tought in the courses anyway so just stock up on basics and you should be fine within a few months

I'm watching it now it's funny in a depressing way.

A balding black women comes up to him and asks him to take pictures of her. She starts doing weird poses next to things.
Then she tells him that she has some condoms and wants to "party" for a minute and that she just wants 10 dollars.

Was going out, but party got cancelled because of 30mph winds and rain, so now I'm posting on Veeky Forums and drinking. Morning practice will be fun.

>lonely as fuck
>feel like nobody gives a shit about me
>dissapointment to parents
>feel invisible
>oldest "friends" ignore me, don't talk to me, or constantly talking shit
>depression consumes
>anxiety consumes
>mental breakdown
>look like more of an asshole
>nobody making sure I'm okay
>I'm not
The gym is the only thing I have in my life right now, and I'm losing motivation to keep going. Not seeing the gains and progression I want, probably because I can't afford decent meals and supps. Poor as fuck. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. No money to get drunk and forget these feels.

it's ok it's a minor incident.

what are your living circumstances?

I just don't think they'll believe in me honestly. I've wasted my life since I graduated high school 5 years ago.

That's good to hear, I'm partly through learning algebra so far. The downside is that I need to take a test or do a math course through this uni, which could mean I'll have to wait months. Any other advice for math and CS?

Bromance is the answer

It's Saturday morning

>Got evening BJ yesterday
>Got morning BJ today
>She keeps mumbling "why are you so hot"
>I fell asleep with her whispering into my neck "Good night user"
>She woke me up by nuzzling on my chest
>Now coffee, then gym or swimming, haven't decided, then some uni reports to finish
>I have a steady career in a company that treats its employees well, decent earnings for 27, almost done with my Masters , can finally start investing since I didn't come from money
>3/4/5 for reps
>Starting bjj next week as well

I think I'm starting to make it

Fiance might be pregnant, im still pretty fat but makin noob gains

Nights going good. Hanging out with ny hafu friend while drinking beer and telling jokes.
Recently single, might do something with hafu but idk.
Lifts are kind of poor since I took too long a break from lifting.
Life is pretty good otherwise, job is going easy and doing well in my nursing classes.

Living in a basement apartment right now. Probably going to have to move back in with my mom because I got fired from my job for two no call no shows in a row, was basically dying from alcohol poisoning. She'll surely yell at me everyday until I find another job and move out again.