I think kinobody is one of the few decent guys in the fitness industry

I think kinobody is one of the few decent guys in the fitness industry

Greg pls go

I love when youtubers talk as if they are part of the "fitness industry".

>sells books/programs/supplements
Yeah he's literly part of the fitness industry.

I don't like you but since you're already here shilling, cut the long hair it looks awful

Dude is literally a manchild. Look at what he says to people on his Instagram comments. Absolutely hilarious

> one of the few decent guys in the fitness industry

more the like the biggest retards in the fitness industry. Hes not even a smart con man.
All he did was take the LeanGains program and remove the lower body work and shill it to every easily impressed dumb ass on facebook/YouTube

His whole philosophy doesnt make any fucking sense either. He portrays himself as "Bruce Wayne of the fitness industry" and an athlete, yet he pushes training protocols that he says are about aesthetics and which lead to "quad dominance", not locking out reps, and other retarded shit like the "superhero physique" program (because all superheroes have chicken legs right)

Then out of nowhere he starts deadlifting and training legs again, in effect admitting that his own training ideas are horrible and that he is barely above intermediate level strength in front of all his fans.

Why anyone still takes this guy seriously boggles my mind. He charges like like 50 bucks for the most cookie cutter basic program you could imagine that is basically just SS without squats.

fuck off blaha

guy is handsome, has a great body and he's fucking rich as fuck. He can larp as a fucking batman if he wants and he will still get bitches on his dick any time of the day.

Faggots hate him because they are jealous. It's literally the same as woman hating other woman just because shes pretty.

>Faggots hate him because they are jealous. It's literally the same as woman hating other woman just because shes pretty.
Yet nobody hates Da Bugez, Connor Murphy (pre JUST), or alphadestiny

>Da Bugez
jealousy

>Connor Murphy
jealousy

>alphadestiny (in lower case because no respect for him)
he is a clown and he's getting what is called "tough love". He would be a pretty cool manlet if he wasn't delusional and stupid. He replies with a video to every troll comment and recently he did it again (mad man!) regarding body hair. I don't know how is it possible that someone his age is not aware about internet trolling.

>Yet nobody hates Da Bugez, Connor Murphy (pre JUST), or alphadestiny
I hate the three of them.
Don't care about kinobody because I never saw his vids.

Nobody on Veeky Forums likes greg. Post that you replied to only do it for the (You)s.

how can you hate Bugez? His videos are just him Jefferson deadlifting a new pr

>I love when youtubers talk as if they are part of the "fitness industry".

Yeah peddling shit to impressionable teens, what a titan of industry.

Never said he was a "titan." Clearly kinobody is a charlatan, but that doesn't stop him from being a part of the industry.

Attention whore, just like the others.
He also have a shit chest with a particularly ugly tattoo on it.

I couldn't name a single likeable fitness ytber though.

>why is everybody dyel
>weirdest fitness convention i've seen
>where's my stand

>Attention whore
How do you figure? Bugez is legitimately an unhinged individual when he talks, and mist of his videos are just PR's.

His programs have very little leg work and after about a decade of training his best deadlift is 405lbs for a double. His upper body is strong but you'd expect anyone who has spent as many years as him at the gym to bench 315 for reps. He says a lot of retarded stuff, like that training front squats is a good way to improve sprints

i don't know why but this picture is way gayer than pic rel

There are 2 types of people: people who admit they'd do a photoshoot like that for money and people who'd do it but claim they wouldn't.

>I couldn't name a single likeable fitness ytber though.
>whomstd've is Janoy Cresva
>whomstd've is Grizzly

What's wrong with it? Not like he's sucking a dick on cam. I'd love to do sexy shoots for money

Vitruvian Physique

God i would love to eat his ass!
>n-no homo tho

what's the context behind this picture? wtf

What do 90% of others do?
Brb not in the fitness industry unless you're Mr Olympia

Trash

It's a gay party
Brb?

Scott H is ghey?

Literally who?

He's worse than Alphadestiny when it comes to fitness advice, but at least he's not a cringy insecure midget

He's a fucking narcissist. I'm glad YouTube isn't paying these faggots very much anymore.

Greg doesn't monetize his videos anyway

Based on what? You don't see an ad before his sales pitch? Give me a break.

> fuck off blaha

Lol, any one who criticizes him is immediately blaha? Everything I listed is one hundred percent true. Notice how I made no jabs at his physique? It's not his physique I have a problem. Its his business practices and training advice, and the videos he puts up using the most dogshit shoulder wrecking form ever, the guy even advocates the guillotine press in one video.

> hurt durr you jus hate him cuz you don't look as good as him and cant any bitches on your dick xD
this is literally 15 year old YouTube comment dickrider tier argument.

You sound like you're on Greg's dick hard. You mad that you spent 50 bucks on his worthless program?

>Lol, any one who criticizes him is immediately blaha?
there is only one faggot on this entire world who is upset that kinobody started doing deathlifts

why would anyone care about someones form? if he'll snap his shit it's not your problem

>You mad that you spent 50 bucks on his worthless program?
funny thing is that i was actually unironically doing blahas 5x5 but i've made no gains so i started pinning test and switched to brosplit

>why would anyone care about someones form? if he'll snap his shit it's not your problem

Did you read the part I wrote about Greg advocating guillotine press and training methods that will lead to quad dominance?
he is putting himself out there as fitness role model who SELLS PROGRAMS, but doesn't use proper form or train in a way to maintain good structural integrity, giving the impression that it doesn't matter. Yeah, great role model to the young impressionable kids that make up his fanbase. It's just pure irresponsibility on his part.