What the fuck is it with Varg and his anti lifting standpoints?

What the fuck is it with Varg and his anti lifting standpoints?

Other urls found in this thread:

verkhoshansky.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=LYFdexbz/qk=&tabid=80&mid=429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch the damn video and get your answer, there are subtitles if your sound is not working

This.

/thread

Women should do things like aerobics, yoda, pilates etc. They should not lift heavy and he lays out some good well known

getting fit = getting masculine
if you want masculine women then you are just a closet homo

Men should do manual labor by natural law. If they don't, they're not men. Office workers are cucks by default. Going to the gym to lift discs of iron won't make you a man.

Women should stay at home and care for their children.

I bet he actually craves the D

t. low test

regardless of how varg or anyone wants to argue women shouldnt lift weights, its inherently and objectively healthy for either gender to do cardio and weight training. I see absolutely no reason women cant do deadlifts or squats if it improves their health and well being.

thats the fucking point, its healthy. since fucking when is politics have any ground in the world of health and fitness.

not Veeky Forums related, fuck off

HIIIIYAAAAAAA

H-HAYAI!!

he a gay

Varg is a washed-up autist who turned his Dungeons and Dragons obsession into a real life perma-larp. He thinks he is some kind of rebel against modern society and some kind of european aryan viking, yet uploads videos to youtube almost daily and plays boardgames and reads wikipedia. The only reason that people cheer him on is because he made some edgy music 30 years ago. He's just a clown.

Muscle women =/= thicc women

Thicc women are healthy

He has achieved far more than you and actually follows his own doctrine.

Varg tried lifting when he was young and it was too hard, so he has to rationalize being too lazy to lift and say it's a good thing.

didnt he murder people at one point

I think outright killing your enemies amkes you more than an edgy clown

Murder is an unjust killing, Varg killed in self defense, which is just.

Jealousy about the Golden One
He lacks willpower to be muscular then created that BS to fit his narrative

no you idiot, people cheer him because he is a murderer and an arsonist

he has like 6 kids now and a lot of work to be done every day
he clearly outlines why he thinks lifting is an affection and something symptomatic of modern easy living.

Lifting is generally shit and only got introduced decades after steroid usage was the norm in the 1960s. Before Verlhoshansky did it in the USSR, no one in his right mind would have his athletes lift weights.

Since that was already when steroids were used nilly-willy, it is impossible to say if weights increased the records of athletes or steroids did. Cynical as I am, I'd wager it's the latetr and lifting literally does nothing for any real sport, no matter how many "experts" disagree.

absolute fucking moron xD

the golden retard's idea that there is anything whatsoever traditionalist about weightlifting is patently false anyway

>I'd wager it's the latetr and lifting literally does nothing for any real sport, no matter how many "experts" disagree.
What?

weightlifting is entirely modern and exists because society is so weak that there really are no other options for men, that and the focus on "aesthetics" basically means it only serves to create pretty boys and not men who would be able to survive in any pre-modern environment.

Varg has never said lifting is bad, just that people should be aware that it wont make you an innately better person

does he have any daughters in breedable age?
Im brown and want to join me and his lineage together.

The Golden Angel, praise be upon him, adheres to perennial wisdom. Traditionalism with a capital T, you uncultured swine.

verkhoshansky.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=LYFdexbz/qk=&tabid=80&mid=429

Varg had 6 white children. He's keeping them all away from bad (((influences)))
He's objectively a more successful man than you

>Varg had 6 white children.
No. His wife is Jewish, making his children also Jewish. Cachet is the family name.

if you ever make a post this fat again i'm going to have you forcibly removed

>objectively
Success is arbitrary. It depends entirely on what the individual's criteria for success is, and what that person is striving for

Weightlifting in different forms has been around since ancient times in Greece and Persia.

Why are you namefagging?

Relativism is a sin.
>Gains are arbitrary. It depends entirely on what the individual's criteria for gains is, and what that person is striving for

The greatest thing a man can do it pass on his genetics, he's done it 6 times, have you?

>having children is a sign of success
lmao

>Gains are arbitrary. It depends entirely on what the individual's criteria for gains is, and what that person is striving for
>cardio gains
>strength gains
>size gains
>aesthetic gains
Gaining or losing weight isn't an objective success, for example, depending on what you were intending to do.
Some people have different goals in life, thus different criteria for success. If you never wanted children, then getting one isn't an "objective" success

Wanna know how I know you live in a trailer?

t. Genetic dead-end

t. animal

>The greatest thing a man can do it pass on his genetics
That shows a rather limited imagination, don't you think? You spend five minutes inside the cunt of a woman, blasting your seed. You think that's the greatest thing a man can do?
I suppose Julius Caesar wasn't a great man.

>If you never wanted children, then getting one isn't an "objective" success
It makes you an objective failure of a human.

I simple don't buy into that notion

no it wasn't in self defense fucking varg

He also burnt chuchs down

Digits confirm. He also a murderer. He's basically the lowest scum of humanity, a modern day Don Quixote.

And your genes will simply cease to exist and mine won't. Your words don't matter, my biology has won the prize that is the universe.
All the evidence suggests it was self defense, sweetie. If I am Varg, why did I post this ?

there is literally nothing wrong with reading wikipedia

All that Varg can be proud of is for his reproduction capabilities
Don't blame him

>And your genes will simply cease to exist and mine won't
So?
>Your words don't matter, my biology has won the prize that is the universe.
You're going to be as dead to this world as I am

>murderer
>lowest cum of humanity
You can think of some worse things than killing a junkie Communist, yeah?

>You're going to be as dead to this world as I am
My genes and spirit will live on. Materialism is not only one of the most sad bluepills, it is also indicative of a limited brain incapable of human thought, like that of a dog.

This is true. He has never said do not lift weights at all. He is against heavy lifting at a hard level for females in this video.

Fun fact: Varg may look 60 but he's in his 40s.

He is not the guy to listen to when it comes to health.

And Greece was degenerate fuck. And the Greeks didnt let women into the gymnasiums.

>My genes and spirit will live on
Pretty words. I'm sure that they won't matter all that much when you're faced with the abyss on your deathbed. Posturing, not much more
>Materialism
Who said anything about that? You think the only spiritual gain you can have is through propagating your genes?
>it is also indicative of a limited brain incapable of human thought
Thinking fucking a woman and making her preggos is the greatest thing a man can do is limited. I laugh at your "objective" success

>Who said anything about that?
>the abyss
You just did.
>You think the only spiritual gain you can have is through propagating your genes?
No, it isn't the only way.

My descendants laugh at your non-existent genes in 100 years.

Dude every person on Earth shares his genes with thousands of other people.

>You just did.
No
>My descendants laugh at your non-existent genes in 100 years.
Thankfully, that won't matter to me at all. You will also not be there to enjoy it. It is an entirely fictional scenario, far as you and I are concerned
Are you shitposting?

>Thankfully, that won't matter to me at all.
Because you're a sad materialist.
>You will also not be there to enjoy it
I will. In spirit and flesh.

>Because you're a sad materialist.
I am not
>I will. In spirit and flesh.
Again, simple posturing

Your scope is limited. Goodbye

Your mind is limited. Enjoy your abyss.

Nigga you’re retarded. Stop nameposting too, it’s like putting a sign on your head that says in big bold capital letters; I am retarded.

>all evidence suggests it was self-defense
>he was convicted

Confirmed retard

>Why is this retard saying retarded things?

>the government never does anything wrong, it is perfectly virtuous and without flaw!

Because he likes to speak his mind, especially when it triggers you autistic fucks.
Veeky Forums criticizes fitness culture all the time. When Varg does it you lose your shit for whatever reason

>believing the words of a homeless man in a shitty van talking about "muh vikings"
What the fuck

>Caesar
>real man
Pick one and only one

We ironically watch him because he's completely retarded and schizophrenic. Think of it as a free subscription to an insane asylum patient.

Also people stop shitting on the fact he had many white kids, it's all the guy has going for him Ok? He failed in life and couldn't even muster up the IQ to farm basic plants because "muh not enough sun in France" and now the guy collects welfare

>le read one wikipedia article and make a video on it man

Explain

How do I unlock garden gnome mode like Varg?

>weightlifting is entirely modern

Not implying that, but this still changes your statement from "all evidence suggests" to "I really want this to be true".

All evidence suggests it was self defense.

>autism x 3 reps
>Jewish children x 6
> collect welfare and make shit videos in a tin Soviet van x 1 per day

>Drive hundreds of km to extort income from autistic commie
>forcefully enter his residence
> 20+ stab wounds IN THE BACK while he yells for help from neighbour's
>claim self defence
> "escape" Norway prison (go on vacation leave and don't come back)

Does anyone know why Interpol doesn't work with the French govt and deport him back to Norway?

>extort
I assumed you were just an idiot, but you actually have no idea what you're talking about.

>weightlifting is entirely modern

t. Socrates

Lol so he drove all the way there to hangout and have a nice cup of tea then?

You guys have it wrong. Varg knows ot wasn't self defence in the legal sense. He killed Euronymous because he had threatened Varg many times and screwed with him financially (something to do with their music store, dont remember right now). It was self "defence". I think it was justified

>IT security job (basically hack stuff)
>High paying 100k salary on average
>Work from home
>Have actually time to spend with family
LMAO @ hardworking wagies

>killing because someone took your shekels
Literal nigger/jew

Euronymous attacked Varg and lost, that makes it a just case of self defense. The weak should fear the strong, only soyboys frightened by the thought of being overpowered by a real man disagree.

If someone makes your life hell and is being a complete cunt you should kill them. Just my opinion

>lifting literally does nothing for any real sport

watch the video nerd

There's no evidence of who threw the first punch. There is however the fact varg drove hundreds of km (clearly not to chill) and Euronymous had fucking knife wounds In his back, neighbour's heard him yell for help, and of course the fact he was fucking executed. I don't care that a retard killed a commie but get the facts right.
>soyboys disagree
Varg doesn't even lift. In fact he makes videos explaining why lifting is bad. It LITERALLY cannot get more soy than that

Working home is only good if you are married. It'd be really depressing and lonely if you were single.

Euronymous owed him money. Knifing someone in the back when they are running away after failing to kill you is perfectly acceptable.

Even if he went there only because of knowing Euronymous had talked about torturing him and whatnot, I still see nothing wrong with seeking out and killing the psycho.

Is he wrong about what he says in this video?

Should women train hard? No. Should women train? Yes.

no
>this goblin is purposefully making your life miserable and says he's going to torture you and make a movie out of it
what do?

Meanwhile he is using a camera which has complicated software, filming in a car with complex electric circuit and then posting it on internet, all of which was designed by "office beta cucks xD"

>5'5 edgelord with scrawny arms
Oh no how scary and intimidating...

Dude is scared of women, my gf lifts hard and will raise my children and they will respect her for it