Could a WHITE man beat his record? Is it even remotely possible? I want to do 100M in sub 8 seconds...

Could a WHITE man beat his record? Is it even remotely possible? I want to do 100M in sub 8 seconds. I have enough time to train for a thousand hours a day. I have some unique running techniques too to try cut down some millseconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VX2gbN8pik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>White men built vehicles that can go faster than Bolt hundreds of years ago

>I have some unique running techniques too to try cut down some millseconds.

please tell me you are not the autist doing speed screeches at the local park ?

Please demonstrate your running technique.

depends if they're chasing their cousins or not lulz

ofcourse.

The bulk of records broken, are due to equipment. Shoes, the track itself..

He is a fast monkey with expensive gear.
all records will die, due to better gear and better drugs.

Name the last 100m world record held by a white man.

t. jelly naffarian

No

You're so desperate for attention you tripfag on an anonymous shitposting forum
No seriously this website is trash and you're trying to create a persona for it? Kys

Wait are you really a nigger trying to make this a race thing?
Name the last black swimmer with a gold medal
Name the last black empire to exist
Name the only animal black people have domesticated (that is also theorized to have domesticated itself since humans think they're cute and give them food)

I don't think so, Black people are genetically built for running and similar sports. Will the record be broken? Probably, but by another Black man. A Caucasian breaking 100m sprint record would be equivalent of a nigger breaking swimming record

I should clarify, I'm not racist, I just know different races are better at certain things. Being an asshole isn't excusable for any race.
>me epic based black man does exist, even if he is 1 in a billion

No, just like a nigger could never beat Eddie Hall's deadlift.

The question was, Could a WHITE man beat his record.

Your answer was yes.

Go ahead and name a white sprinter to break a record for the 100m.

>I'm not racist, I just know races are better at different things.
Lol, "for example, while the white man excels in civilization-building, the black man is equally adept at petty crime and jumping up into the air. These are matters of fact, not value..."

Probably, highly unlikely though.
Caucasian muscle fibres are tailored more to strength, hence why white men are stronger

Can autistic social rejects post fitness related content?

Percy Williams and Donald Lippincott

Not him btw

>I want to do 100M in sub 8 seconds

lol. Bolt is like 6'6 or some shit so good luck matching that stride

Both had a 10.6, Bolt's fastest is almost full second faster.

I doubt anyone breaking his record anytime soon regardless of race OP.

Yeah exactly
Black people are also better at sprinting too
And idk what else but I'm sure there's something
I bet the can go without water longer than white people lol

>whites
>good at sports
kek
fucking losers can't even be good at running, so they need to do other meme shit like throwing a heavy ball in the air or pole vaulting.
it's hilarious really.

can't forget about the "sport" of skeet shooting too while we're at it.

white people are a joke.

Are we really going to ignore the double-double and devils trips on a post about blacks being sub par?

>niggers
>good at civilization
niggers are a joke

>white man is too weak and fragile to do the work, so they bring real men to do the heavy lifting
those pesky whites

>coping mobile poster
kek

Nope. Just a few generations back, running and jumping could mean life and death for Bolt's ancestors.

so op, ignoring all the /pol/ mess going on in this thread, what is your unique running technique? and what about your training in general, i don't know if you can beat usain bolt record but im intrested, maybe you could, i reccomend researching the fuck out of usain bolt, all of his daily habits, including, training, nutrition, sleeping schedule and such to see what you can learn from him and based on that try to improve at everything,
here is a very intresting video on his running technique:
youtube.com/watch?v=_VX2gbN8pik

COPE

>I should clarify, I'm not racist, I just know different races are better at certain things
yes you are, it's just that you racism is retarded. You should read more about human biodiversity, then your racism would be more scientific and correct

Probably not. Black people have different muscle fibers, higher calf insertions, and longer limbs due to evolutionary pressures of living in Africa. You could probably find a fair few whites who meet these genetic criteria too, but at that point it's a numbers game (i.e how many of these whites are even going to train athletically at all, let alone dedicating their lives to 100m sprinting). More black people with these genetic criteria = statistically more of them are likely to get into sprinting = the champ sprinters are more likely to be black

implyin the white race arent more rich than any other race
racsit slow fuck.

> race thread
Yeah probably, but not anytime soon
Now ignore every idiotic /pol/ picture and link because it’s just pseudo science and a Wikipedia article result

go look for your dad faggot

You do realise different races have different body structures right? There's nothing politically incorrect about asking about the differences in performance optimisation between different race's bodies.

yeah probably

the difference in speed between sprinters is miniscule

you could probably beat bolt now if he had a bad day and you had a good day

holy fuck one second!

gee whiz imagine such a length of time

a whole second! just imagine!

I cant even CONTEMPLATE such a MAMMOTH unit of time!

dumbass

Brainlet. 1 second in sprinting is the difference between being 1st and last.

I hope science goes too far and creates genetic abominations that can run 100m in under 5 seconds

Arjen Robben already nearly did, on grass with soccer shoes and a football in front of him.

Fact is that athletically gifted whites go for soccer, almost no European cares about track and field. This means the white guys you see running are just the ones who couldn't make it in soccer.

Kinda like boxing, judo and wrestling take away the top tier talent of MMA. The top in MMA is the guys who couldn't make it in the better paid combat sports.

No, biologically Africans were made to have longer limbs to dissipate heat and run from the fast predators of Africa. Europeans have short limbs to preserve heat and short muscles which have a quicker contractile stregth which proves better in weightlifting and arm wrestling which european men dominate in. We all are good at something just dont tell /pol/ superior races dont exist

You can really only leverage your strength so much on a flat surface, so excess strength won't help

You are simplifying the limbs things, whites don't have long legs but often have long arms, for example I can grab my kneecaps standing straight. The upper arm/leg on whites are longer than the lower counterparts, as it suits strength better.

What? The further something is from a pivot point the more force you have to exert. This is why guys that dominate arm wrestling have short arms (relative to their body) same goes for dead lifts. This is elementary physics. Kenyans also dominate in long distance runnning because their ankles and calves are thinner than the average mans giving their legs a pendelum like effect.

Human muscle isn't all the same, whites aren't stronger just because of limb proportions.
And for deadlift you are talking about how long arms are advantageous right?
Not sure what you are surprised at in my post...

Europeans don't really have short limbs. Compare them to American Indians (read: Mexicans) and Asians, and it's obvious.

You brought up arms I focused on limbs from my first post. For deadlifts shorter legs means shorter muscles, shorter muscles mean quicker contractile force which gives us an advantage in dead lifts which require power (force/time). I think ive read differences in muscle formation of Africans and Europeans but I cant confirm any of that
They do relative to waist size. Youre thinking of stature.

Low effort bait, like 99% of all sports in the world are completely dominated by whites. Only sprinting is dominated by Negroids, that's literally one (1) sport out of thousands.

Negroids and Arabs are the worlds most inbred races, over 50% of them are married to first cousins or closer relatives, while the incest rate for whites is under 2%.

>literal scientific facts that can not be proven false
>waaaaaahhhh isss jus rayciss psudoscience da white man invented to kep us kangz n queens down waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

cope more

what about pajeet, kim, and juan's muscles?

>I want to do 100M in sub 8 seconds.
Well I hope you're a Cheetah.

>not realising it's relative to the distance
1 hour isn't long over a year but I'm not about to leave my steak in a frying pan for that long

Arms are limbs fucko, and arms and legs aren't exactly proportional in all races, that's why I was talking about whites' long arms compared to legs. Both long arms and shorter legs gives whites a head start in deadlifting, but seeing as whites do amazing in overhead and bench press as well (where longer arms means more distance to travel) it's clear that long limbs aren't that much of a hindrance when it comes to whites strength

source

How dumb do you have to be to believe this?
It's like those NFL players who think they could beat him over 40 yards even though a fucking college sprinter beat the best ever NFL 40 yard time

He is not lying