Thank you based POWR, and Jemma if youre reading this I would gladly suck your clit as a thank you

Thank you based POWR, and Jemma if youre reading this I would gladly suck your clit as a thank you

ITT post your powr gainz

800% bought 7800 tokens for 8c each and still holding

nice

bought 1000000 worth at 25c with my boomer money succ my dick bitch

Congrats user. Hoping to have that much capital to work with by the end of the year.

Sold too soonnnnn

Yeah i sold at 8k, wejust hit 8.9k, fuckkkk

op you sold only because you needed funds to do something else right? make no sense otherwise

I tried to call the top a little below 8k because there was a sell wall there, but it didnt gave a shit and went up and never came back, missed on making an extra 8k today because of this

oh well.. now $0.76 kek

Holding out until $1, wait a week or two believe me

too risky to sell and buy the dip?

this coin is super risky imo
it could easily hit 1$ in the next week

i am gambling. i sold now at 0.76.. i will rebuy at 0.65

This coin will hit $1 by Thursday. After that it’ll be a long term hold depending on the future.

Depends what your goals are, you could easily sell on Thursday and then re buy when the inevitable drop comes which will see it go down to probably 60 again

Missed out on an extra 2.5 btcs in profit

Do not gamble on your mommy. I'll never sell my mommy.

ill rebuy her do not worry i want to capitalize on the dip.. its going up too fast.. it will go down again like it happened every single day.. was 0.65 yesterday went down 0.54 and now again 76 going down 0.66/0.67

How do you get that much capital?Sux being poor.
t. College pinkwojak guy

Borrowed as much as i could from the bank and put it all on crypto

Hi Gemma here, let organise this clit gobbling :). PS last 48hrs was just a taste 10$ January 2018 cap this niggers

2.5 billion market cap? Maybe in 3 years

>Gemma
its Jemma

I'm not invested in POWR but I'd still suck her clit and lick her pussy all night. She's a cutie and a MILF at the same time.

Maybe in 3days.

BCH got 20B marketcap in two days.
Easy money you deluded retard