Walking isn't a good exerc--

>walking isn't a good exerc--

That looks like hiking to me faggot

130bpm average heartrate....

Nobody has ever said that, walking is not only the healthiest and most sustainable form of exercise, but the Chinese believed in walking as a general treatment for several things. Anecdotally, a good long walk has always helped me think about the things I've learned and come to a better understanding. I normally walk a 5 mile nature trail by my house on the days I don't have classes and reflect on things which I don't fully understand. Its a good opportunity to build posture and cold resistance as well.

>Implying that information is correct

I don't think normally people have enough time to walk for 5 hours a day.

>it only took me five hours!

1 doughnut per hour

>130 bpm
>5 hours
I love walking too but goddamn man

It's bad? I thought that meant you were exercising well if your heart rate is high?

wholesome

You walked 5 hours? What the fuck were you doing? Do you not own a car or bike? Was your audiobook THAT good?

your heartrate probably (definitely) shouldn't be 130bpm for 5 hours even if that's average
but it'll go down over time so just eat healthy bruh

which app is that

>not walking 14 hours per day
>never gonna make it

This.

OP, are you in the military? Are you getting ready for a 25-mile road march in full kit? Because if the answer is no, then you're wasting your fucking time. Just lift and/or run, you asshat.

Samsung health, data provided by my Samsung Gear S3

I want us to go back to nomadic mode

>Thinks calories burned is worth anything

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

5 hours to walk 8 miles? This feels like bait..

The sign at the trailhead said it would take 4.5 hours each way (9 total) but I didn't take rest breaks except once to clear my shoes of debris

And u can't read it was 12 miles

I volunter walking dogs in a shellter

I do 15000 steps on average those days
It's pretty good and I also get the benefit of interacting with dogs

>walking
>174 bpm

That's low for a target heart rate my man. When I do cardio I aim for 170 bpm. I mean if you enjoy it and you're losing weight/reaching your goals, more power to you.

>fucking 5 hours to burn a burger king menu

Bilateral movement always done this. Why waste money on psychiatrist when you can just walk. People back then didn’t have psychs and they walked to get there depressions off.

a) no one ever said that
b) that's hiking you dumb asshole

walking up steep grades at a reasonably fast pace is very taxing on the cardiovascular system. Especially if you are hiking and carrying a heavy pack. I have a hard time reaching my max HR while running on flat ground (i.e. my muscles reach their limit before my heart does) but when I do stair runs it's always the other way around.

>that's hiking you dumb asshole
>there is a difference in hiking and walking
nigger hiking is just walking in the trees

if it's on a trail, and its uphill, and it takes more than an hour or two, that's a hike