How the fuck am I supposed to bulk when I get full so fucking fast!...

How the fuck am I supposed to bulk when I get full so fucking fast!? I feel like throwing up if I eat a larger than normal meal. Is there a way to trick your mind to make you feel less full? I'm considering to start smoking weed because munchies but idk if it's a good idea or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orexigenic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eat more y ou god damn retarded skeleton fuckboy

eat small calorie dense foods like walnuts or make a mass gain smoothie. heres what i do:

quarter cup of avacado or olive oil
scoop of greek yogurt
banana
milk

chug chug for ez 600-700 cals. doesnt even taste bad

That's exactly what I'm trying to do retard, but I fucking cannot. If I try to eat more I feel like fucking shit and could probably throw up, and if I throw up then what's the fucking point.
Nice user, thanks. Smoothies sound like a good idea.

eat

Fellow skelly here. I just eat 6 separate normal sized meals a day.

Also, whole milk.

1 cup oats
1 banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 cup berries
1 cup (min) milk, enough to consistency you want

i eat one meal of:
1 cup ground beef
1 cup brow rice
1/2 cup black beans
1/2 broccoli
=1150 calories

then i eat natural peanut butter and whole milk throughout the day. eat more faggot

How the fuck is that 1150kcal

That's 800 at best

idunno im drunk

>waaaaaaaaaa bulking is so difficult I can gain any weight boooooohoooooooooo

fuck off, cutting is the real struggle when you're used to eat well and enough

>eat less
Wow so fucking hard

Eat small meals more often

How can not stuffing your fat ass mouth be harder than having to force down food down your throat? Smh

>skinnyfags can't eat a lot
>fatfags can't eat a little
I'm starting to see a trend here.

Cutting is merely a test of willpower, bulking is actually fighting against your body.

>skeletons validating themselves

no fuck you and your opinion

You just eat foods that are more calorie dense, you don't need to eat more volume. You don't actually need to bulk, figure out your required calories for your weight plus a five pounds, eat plenty of protein, drink enough water and workout. Then just keep adjusting as you put on muscle, this way you don't get fat.

Very informative, thanks a bunch user-kun

this, fuck skellies drink more water and your stomachs will grow that's how competitive eaters do

Try any of these: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orexigenic
Drugs that induce hunger are called orexigenics, the list is very long but some that you may know are weed, alcohol, HFCS and steroids.

Just don't chew your food as much. Finish your meal in 60 seconds. Find a way to connect emotions and eating food. Drink your milk. Cook things with oil. Replace veg with carbs.
>t. Ex skelle turned planet

2 extra meals should be fine. One as a milkshake of PB/oats/milk/honey/whey and the other as an extra meal you have either before bed or some other time during the day. For me I mass cook chicken/leeks/onions/carrots/sweet potatoes and put them in tubs for a week supply.

>Just don't chew your food as much.
How will I get my jaw gainz then!?

Fat fuck can't lose weight cuz he wants his tendies boohoo

Drink a shit ton of water for a week to expand your stomach. Like 2-3 gallons

t. fatty fat fatty