Achieving Guts berserk mode

How do we all make it like this Veeky Forumsizens?

Also general making it thread and what mode you want to be when you are done, or when we make it

Struggle on brothers

Is this forearm mode even possible?

he tells you in the manga just swing a big sword in the woods

Would Veeky Forums fug faggith?

You've made me want to consume this series again.
Should I reread the manga or watch one of the anime series for the first time?

Done ?
It's a life long commitment, Ill never be done, what I want is to achieve Roshi mode in my 70s. Why ? Because.

You need a good trainer for that

read the manga man.

Sounds good but The problem is getting a sword that big. I suppose we all could swing big metal sticks 100 reps added to our routines.

I do not need my young boipussi blacked but thanks for the advice.

both, 97 anime is good

a hammer is like a blunt sword

>tfw currently on volume 18

Go for the manga. Thank me later

first step is to cut off your left hand and if you dont have the balls to do that just fly over to a muslim majority country and steal something

Well that comes after you achieve this mode, you have to cut off the hand, so you have to life for years then cut off your arm. Making it harder to do so because you have to dig through layers of muscle and bone.

Been getting into my numbers and realizing I actually just enjoy being the buffest guy in the room as opposed to looking best at the beach so I guess some sort of bear mode.

Long way to go....

Also gouge out an eye.

And become the ultimate cuckold

I'm reading the manga
Please tell me that puck comes back

he does to annoying degrees

The ultimate cuck, I suppose he has not fucked his bitch yet in the story so he is still cucked by Griffith.

He becomes comedic element or shit like that and Schierke is new Puck

Just swing barbells. Add weights for progressive overload. Don't forget clips.

Probably the only "bad" thing about the story is that, but I feel we will get puck back at some point, most likley when we get Caska back but that is just hope in one hand shit in the other

shes been retarded for 25 years but she's still just as fine

It's mostly him and Isidro who piss me off from time to time. Don't think we'll get him back. Schierke would need to step down from first. Not seeing that happen however.

he cucked griffith, actually

Nah, Griffith didn't want her back then. He cucked her

more like the blacked cucksman

We talking bout this fella?

So as we all know our guy with the kawai smile Donovan is coming back soon, which I think is great. The one big dilemma however is that our boy Guts is no longer a child but an adult, which means our big guy would obviously no longer be interested in him in a sexual sort of way. The thought of us never seeing those rippling unclothed muscles of Donovan again is extremely disheartening, luckily I think there is a specific character that Moura introduced simply to ship them and Donovan. Now I don't mean that mainstream witch girl or little miss fishy, not at all. Our guy Donovan has a much more refined taste than us mere mortals, and that taste is little boys who constantly swing their swords around. That's right guys, I mean our shonen protagonist that no one cares about Isidro. He looks really similar to how Guts looked as a kid, albeit with some differences such as his heir color and build as well as his personality. I personally think these differences will be addressed with some differences in our guy Donovan when he comes back, specifically he'll be slightly taller, have an Afro, and randomly do disco to Idol Master songs. Once he comes back he'll also pay Guts three silver coins for access to Isidro for the night. This will of course lead to Isidro becoming the next Guts, as well asGuts becoming the Dogo Knight just like Gambino became the Skull Knight, because of causality. What are your guy's thoughts on this totally amazing and nuanced fan theory?

is this pasta

griffith wanted her after the fact, it's pretty clear if you read the manga

it was a slow burn cuck

How do I make Shia lebuff mode, lads? Should I focus on strength or aesthetics. currently doing stronglifts

6x1 flag raises
10xF political speed screetches
1x1 suicide presses

It is now.

i think he only wanted her as a means to take back some form of control over somebody

Why does guts care about that mute roastie who hates him when with a bod like that he could have all the noble wenches or child witches he wanted?

everyone else gives him donovan ptsd

Both good suggestions, but neither exactly have th weight distribution of a blade that big.

You can probably buy a zweihander if you wanna drop money on one.

I am so happy this thread got replies

I swing a sledgehammer around, daily

even a zweihander is only like 3kg

Quads of truth, and I want a 100 pound sword to swing around.

you'll never achieve Guts mode then

This. Tried to get some power back. He could've had her any time before eclipse but didn't really want to. After eclipse it was coping, I think

Someone say boipucci?

get a bar and put a plate on one side but not the other.

Swing.

What are Casca’s first words going to be?

Griffith was better

DELET THIS

20 more volumes to go

Probably more than 20 but that is a good number

the blacked swordsman strikes again

I will never look like Guts
But at least I lool like Grifith right now

Yes, but this face is certainly easier to achieve

is the new anime still shit

Indian clubs are literally just heavy sticks, and there're plenty of old routines for em.

And anyone have experience with high rep[100+] shoulder raises for growth? I'm adding some in since I'm approaching my temp strength goals, and curious how that's workes for some of ya.

Top kek

>that pic
audibly kekked

Yup. It's pure shit

No, Griffith literally only did it because he wanted to hurt Guts for abandoning him. It was 0% about Casca. He was even looking at Guts the entire time he raped her.

Why, because of the animation quality and wacky use of CG?

swing around some rebar with concrete ball on the end. achieve supermutant mode

fresh oc

Gaiseric is the true peak. He's still beefy even as as a skeleton.

FxF he will not divide us

They actually have one overworked guy working on the whole animation process, so I would say it is better than I expect for one guy working on it but it is still a fucking meme machine.

Yes griffith is a true Veeky Forumsizen, He fucks his friends bitch and stares at his best friend the whole time. Maintaining eye contact and keeping a hard on.

what is this retarded shit? cartoons? seriously? how old are you OP? sage

You are the only dissenting opinion, hard to sage a thread when you are all alone.

You are never gonna make it brother.

Guts should dump casca and get some fresh pussy.

It's more than one man. Project was too ambitious and it failed

There's plenty around

I have a fetish for a woman sitting on an actual sword now fuck you(but seriously a woman rubbing there vagina on a sword makes my cock diamonds too bad I only pack a 7 incher).

virgin identified

>7 inches
>never gonna make it

Did I write 7? Meant to write 4

Hey atleast i'm not a 5 incher

it's been waaaaay more than 7, but still kekd

>7
>trips of 7
noice

Checked, We are all gonna make it bois, One day I will post my progress. It will be when I look Like OPs pic.

Looking forward to it

Jesus fucking christ