Fuck lads, I've been eating onions every day for over a week now, and I can't stop jacking it. I fap 2-3 times a day...

Fuck lads, I've been eating onions every day for over a week now, and I can't stop jacking it. I fap 2-3 times a day. If I don't fap, I end up trying to sleep with a boner for hours and hours.

Is this shit normal?

No lad, that ain't normal.

nice placebo

how do you eat your onions?

>inb4 tendies

yes i am fat but trying to replace my heaps of mac'n'cheese with heaps of spinach or broccoli

>DINOSAUR NUGGETS
KEK
K E K
E
K E K

I'm doing SS....

GIVE IT TO ME DEAN, GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE

carry on then

Doesnt help when you put 3 fucking gallons of dressing on your salad user.

Chopped up onion with cucumbers in oil and vinegar. The mildness of the cucumbers pair well with onions

what the fuck..

Just make actual chicken.. why do you have baby nuggets

why is the mustard in the ketchup..

How much do you spend a week on ranch?

do you have any pepper left?

My sex drive went up quite a bit.
It was bonertown.

I don't fap.
So it is tricky waiting to see the gf.
But you get used to it.

I've been trying to eat an onion a day and it's really made me hate mealtime. It burns my fucking mouth and nose to the same extent pure wasabi does. How do you guys manage to eat raw onion like that? I admit that it feels nice as fuck but it's gotten to the point where I dread when lunch or dinner approaches.

>inb4 pussy

What feels nice?

The benefits of consuming an onion a day. I feel more energetic, more "relaxed" so to speak and overall healthier.

What kind of pussy are you?

Mix in with food.
Ie rice mash potato or something like that.

Also add Olive oil.
It reduces the vapour that batters you nose.

Double trips and devil trips speak the truth.

Thank you ogrelord

fuck off and drop the trip

i'm getting there...believe it or not this brand is cageless chickens and they use less breading etc. so more protein, omega 3's etc. and less carbs than some of the larger commercial brands. don't knock my tendies man.

this is thread about onions anyways

>Waking up with erections after never having them previously is placebo

Soyboys, the state of them

Eat it like an apple

dice it and dress it with olive oil

That image makes me so sad and I'm not sure why

I remember some user posted one of the arab studies that this whole thing is based on, and one of them mentioned ginger being equally good as onion, except you only needed like 100mg/kg. I've been doing this for about half a week and I'm noticing a lot of the effect people claim from onion, I've been feeling better, better sleep, better cum. just thought you anons would be interested in alternatives

I unironically put them in my daily smoothie, I also put half a lemon in to take away the taste. smoothie barely tastes onion

Is ginger the reason that asians get away with eating so much soy?

maybe, from what Ive read it seem like it has a different pathway than onions. Onions have Quercetin which limits estrogen absorption. apparently its also a good antioxidant. Ginger is just a powerful antioxidant, that can also apparently lead to test boosts, as well as general better health. Ive been eating ~10g a day since the excess isnt bad for you.