5'2", 138lb

5'2", 138lb.
I made it. You have no excuse.

Stopped reading after "5"

Nice, I still have a bit to go.

Redban? Gj btw senpai

Kek

My height doesn't define me.

You are face to face with the light switch buddy. Yes it does.

>5'2"

Mate I'm sorry but you're literally never going to accomplish anything and nobody will ever respect you

Routine and story, op.

Dude your head is fucking comically gigantic. And you’re 5’2. You haven’t made it. You could never make it. Your life was over before it began.

>5'2"
>I made it

I have a wife and child, so yes, I've made it.

Please don't breed unless you want your son to suffer from permanent anxiety, low confidence and depression.
>t. fellow 5'2" """man"""

7.2/10

Would definitely journey to Mordor with you

Well done man, enjoy it.

>5'2"

In a hole, in the ground, there lived a hobbit.
Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat:
It was a hobbit hole, and that means comfort.

WHEN

5'1 is the average height for a male, so yes, OP made it

Lanklet dyel detected

Jelly lanky fags ITT

Lookin good, keep at it and put some more emphasis on delts

kek

More shoulders breh

this nigga must be smart

RUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEN! What'd you do?

>this board is so pathetic that they'll mention this guys height before anything else even though OP is more swole

Kill yourselves you insecure little bitches

Pull-ups - 3X10

Hanging leg raises - 3X12

Chins-ups - 3X10

Hanging side crunches - 3X12

Decline push-ups 3x30

Crunches - 3X30

Followed by around 30mins on a stationary bike.

I usually manage to workout at least 4-5 times a week and try to eat healthy through the whole week except for my cheat day on Friday, and not gonna lie, I go hard on Fridays, haha.

All bodyweight?!

Very nice. Good job!

It'll take a 6'2" guy years to look as muscular so you're gonna see a lot of lanklet hate here lmao

good job user

Nice, man.

I was 5'8 at 12...
Sorry for your miserable existence

Well done.

Unless he plays basketball it would make no difference

Yeah no difference except Halo effect completely fucking up your social life, since nobody will ever respect you and women are repulsed by your existence.

Oh boy this board has made you delusional

My superintendent at work makes more than 3 million a year and is 5'3" so stay mad buddy

good job. forget the haters

>my height defines me

Lol sad existence you have there bro

>5'2"
You look 4' at best, bro. You're an actual midget.

Is this photoshopped? The picture on the far right makes your head look fucking huge. It's uncanny valley territory.

i love your debate streams bro

Top kek destiny isn’t that big

He's coping because of his height, that why he needs to make money. I'd rather be poor but know women desire me and men respect me because I have a desirable height.

How to get these head size gains?

Also are you stood on a box in the last photo?

I don't think I've ever seen a grown man that short IRL. You look like a LEGO man.

Kek

Lol you stupid fucks will make up anything to seem better than someone shorter than you

>I'll never have half his money but I'm taller
>my height makes me respectable

LMFAO no kid

>cope,cope, cope
and you're coping for your self esteem issues by posting this
kek, how ironic

You could never make 1 million every 4 months so stay jelly of a manlet you insecure dyel lanklet

gr8 b8 m8

>tfw 5'11

Why are people acting like this guy is big?? He looks the same in the first and last picture. The only thing that got big was his fucking head

You barely made it bud, 5'1 is the manlet cutoff for 2018

You guys are honestly insanely pathetic. Do you really feel better putting someone down because of his height? Are you that insecure little bitches that need to always mention height?

Height autism in this board is off the chart.

Good for you OP. You look good. Keep working hard. More shoulders and upper pecs.

I'm 6' 1" in case any faggot wanna reply to this post mentioning my height.

Good job. I will agree with some that height helps (I'm 6'3"), but I will definitely say I know some tall, spineless, scum, and I have some little guys I like and are highly respectable. Height can help, but isn't actually necessary and definitely doesn't define a person.

is it just me or does his head seem huge?

Lets be reality.

Ask anybody who earns over 200-300k a year about their quality of life.

You'll find a lot of them will tell you about waiting for their stocks to vest so they can fucking quit this job that they hate.

They work everyday of the week. They travel internationally every 2-3 weeks. They take international calls at 3 am. If something fucks up then they're the ones waking up to deal with it.

And they're totally expendable.

I knew one guy who worked 7 days a week every hour of the day and genuinely enjoyed it. Was pushed out for a new guy entirely unprovoked? Why? We need new blood.

tl;dr grass is always greener

Fpbp

>I'm 6' 1" in case any faggot wanna reply to this post mentioning my height.
Exactly. It's always the lanklets that defend us manlets. However we know what it actually feels to be a manlet. No matter what you say, you'll never know how truly awful it is to be sub 5'10. Below 5'5 is actual suicide tier, I'm actually planning to kill myself soon because I've never been treated with an ounce of respect in my life.

If you kept and saw the "2" afterwards you would have got a hearty laugh at least.
if you want people to lie to you go to reddit fag. we tell the truth here

t. 5’3”

looking good little buddy keep it up

>little buddy

Savage

Bro you're still small, not trying to hate but you haven't made it. How long have you been lifting?

It's reality man. You can't change the fact that short men are objectively looked down upon everywhere. Women always go for the superior genes and you overall get more respect the taller you are (this can change when people know you of course, but you're more likely to be given a chance if you're tall, when you're short you're automatically dismissed)

fukin rekt

Alright this guy is not 5'2. His head is way to big. Problem is he looks smaller then 5 foot but his belly button is higher then the door handle. My guess is he is on a stool

Bruh you ain't 5'2", I'm 5'2" and look taller than you. You look like 5' or something.

You're tall enough to lead men, and smart enough to lead potatoes. God hates you.

Cool thx

Don't know what you mean. I'm a 5'3" guy and look tiny af

This made me visibly cringe

your body-head proportion is the same of a baby

I’m 6ft on the dot and I always feel like I’m just watching at the sidelines in these threads.. on noones side. I rarely get called tall but I’m never called short either. Remember the true enemy, friends... it’s roasties.

Bobble-head doll mode.

>tfw your head is unironically the same size as your torso

Hobbits live in beautiful homes in the shire. Get your facts right if you want to make your *un*funny joke.

Thats literally straight from the books you fucking brainlet

At least he took the neck pill.

>I go hard on Fridays, haha.
Ciders from a sippy cup?

>you stupid fucks will make up anything
>all of Veeky Forums

That's from the first page in the hobbit, you idiot.

sides

m8 when I was 16 I cucked a college aged guy out of his girlfriend in hs, he was taller, better looking, had more money than me but that didn't stop her from liking me
I was 5'4 then
hope I just fell for b8 because otherwise you're just fucked in the head

It's sadly not bait, lookismfags are completely detached from reality. Ironically they cope the harder when they see manlets, or ugly fat guys doing well. Even blackopscel (that skinny dude with the black ops shirt) probably lives a happy normal life unaware of the lookism meme.

kek

Damn bro your noggin is probably 25% of your weight lmao

>5'2"

LMFAO you can't even ride most roller coasters ya little faggot midget

Indeed, roasties need to fucking die

WILL

That doesn't sound right... There are many adult females who are that height.
What's the cutoff height to ride most roller coasters?

Yea maybe in the Philippines. Who are you trying to fool.

Fucking lol

THEY

like 4'6

I was around 10 when height stopped being a concern for roller coasters.