Beyond Burgers are the shit

Alright meatbois listen up. This Beyond Burger shit is a vegan hamburger that literally taste like a real burger (not identical but very close), is not very expensive, and can be ordered right from home on Amazon Fresh.

Even if you lack the compassion to stop eating meat because you're literally funding the enslavement, torture, and slaughter of billions of conscious beings, consider eating this shit just for the following reasons:

- It taste good
-20 grams of protein per patty
-High in Iron
-No cholesterol
-You can actually eat this shit like 3-5 times a week (although it probably isn't the greatest thing ever) without getting a heart attack in 2 years like you would if it was a real burger.
-Not expensive
-Easy to cook
-Can be ordered right from Amazon
-Doing your health a favor
-Doing the environment a favor

Name a reason why you shouldn't substitute some meat in your diet with this. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3opRTD6nHWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beans cause leaky gut, you're not supposed to eat them, they're poisonous. Real meat has more protein, protein that CAN be digested (bean protein cannot be digested), and more importantly a high fat content. You are not doing health a favor, you're not doing the environment a favor, you're a shill. If you want to fix the environment, start by killing all the niggers and chinks. I'm not going to start eating fucking bugs, beans, and soy to accommodate your Jewish fucking schemes to replace us all.

Also, post pics of your body you shriveled Jew, I want to see whose behind all these fucking vegan shitposts.

Yeah... Or I could just buy meat lol

Fuck animals suffrage if beef came from dogs I'd eat that shit in a heartbeat.

isn't leaky gut a meme

>meme

No, you're thinking of veganism.

SHOO SHOO

if its not one thing its another. i thought it was gonna be the carbs in this one, but the split is 20:20:5 protein/fat/carbs, or 44%/44%/12%

I'll take the 80%/20%/0% (or better) of meat, be it beef or turkey.

>Fuck animals suffrage

>fuck animals suffrage

animals don’t deserve the right to vote :))))))

>Fuck animals suffrage
First women can vote, now fucking animals!?

beans arent poisonous. fuck outta here with that shit. they are associated with life longevity and our blue zones.

>Beyond Burgers are shit
FTFY
I tried one and while it's better than any other vegan attempt at a burger (not counting black bean burgers which are tasty on their own merit) and sucks shit, and doesn't taste close to what it's trying to copy, and doesn't taste good when not thinking of it as a meat analogue. I also tried Impossible Burger, and that one was actually pretty close, but not quite there yet, but supposedly they are putting a lot of effort into refining it further, so we'll see.

>Fuck animals suffrage
Animals can vote now? Is that how Trump won?

I made a falafel burger and it tasted pretty great. If you’re vegan, I recommend trying it out.

t.not a Vegan

youtu.be/3opRTD6nHWg
Skip to 2:28

>processed food

What kind of pussy assed fake vegan can't handle a whole food diet?

ITT: Salty MeatCucks

Vegetarian here

Some burgers are really good, but none of them are as great as meat burgers and I remember them well. I agree that it's kind of ridiculous when vegs want to reproduce meat so bad. The best vegetarian meals are actual vegetarian meals that look like vegetarian meals.

>-No cholesterol
that's not a good thing you need cholesterol for testosterone production.

Hey mate, next time, leave out the "without getting a heart attack in 2 years like you would if it was a real burger." part because it makes you seem like you are a hysterical person. I'm interested in trying it just for the novelty, but calming down a little with the hyperbole will help your cause a lot more. Just a friendly suggestion

Your body makes its own cholesterol. You're not supposed to eat it.

had these for a while desu
they tasted good at first but if you eat them for lunch or something every day the taste gets old pretty quick
better off eating a real burger or a real vegetable, IE food

I'd try this for sure. If its good I'd have it again. That doesn't mean I'm going to completely give up meat though.

no it's very real, just like "gut rot", "heaped piles", "the squits" and all the other theme hospital diseases.
it's totally not a made-up term.

Animals (Blacks) have been allowed to vote for years, they usually vote democrat

>that literally taste like a real burger (not identical but very close)
Lmao.

Blacks been able to vote for a while now

No.

>$5.00 for a half pound

I can get get 8lbs of chicken breasts for 25 bucks. Why the fuck would I waste my poorfag gains money on a shitty not-burger burger? The only time I eat burgers is when I want to treat myself so I get the real thing.

This. Vegans don't understand that the reason they get so much shit isn't because people just want to protect their evil meat industry, its because they attack people like radical evangelists/SJWs and piss them off.

Dubs of truth

Whew, this bait was cleverly sisguised. good one mate