Low Aggression

I fucking hate fighting. I'm in good shape, I'm 6'1, about 215lbs, lift a lot and eat a lot. I fucking hate fighting.
I'm a cop. I got stabbed last year, which sucked btw. I've been shot at, and have cleared a few houses. I fucking HATE 1v1 fist-fights. The thought of fighting for fun sickens me. Combat vet, whole 9 yards, not a total n00b to fighting. Is there any way to make yourself enjoy fighting? I get sparring for practice, but how can I mentally (or chemically) make myself want to fight? Test?
Help me out /k/ or whatever.

OP again. I'm about to turn 30, white male, college educated, idk if this is more of a sociological issue than anything else. Seems to me like scrappy motherfuckers always have a hint of melanin if ya catch muh racism...

do brazilian jiu jutsu and choke the life out of any would be aggressor

im 20 and when i was 18 i was the looking for a fight kind of guy, i used to play soccer and played in some nice club, i even got paid for it, everything was going perfect in my life, to be honest, i was at my prime, gf, money, everything a 18 years old guy wants, so one day we were clubbing with some friends and there was a guy who would stare at us, I went to him and asked him what the fuck he was looking at, in a matter of seconds he did a move and nailed my upper leg with something sharp i couldnt stand and my friends didnt notice till they saw me in the floor, the guy dissapeared

i went to the hospital, this motherfucker had cut the shit out of my psoas, i could never play soccer again, i could never walk properly again, now i spend my freetime trolling on internet and shitposting

dont fucking look for a fight, you will learn by the bad, oh and after that my girlfriend leave me, she was nothing but a soccer slut

Don't fall for any bullshit "Le manly man" progaganda. The only people who enjoy to "fight" are bullies and sociopaths. Anyone who's actually experienced real violence (like you probably have) knows there's nothing glorious about it.

Why the fuck are you a cop if you're such a pacifist

Drugs and alcohol don't help. Vices... It's to the point where I don't even drink beer anymore because I see so many god damned drunk assholes every day that even a cool lager on a summer day in the back yard grilling burgers listening to baseball doesn't taste the same.
About fighting: I think I gotta just suck it up. Maybe one day I'll forget being stabbed and I'll be "brave" again.

Fucking this. Looking for a fight for "muh testosterone muh real men" bullshit is brainlet tier. There is literally no reason to look for fights unless you're retarded or a sociopath.
Not looking for fights =/= being a pussy

Not all cops (#NotAllCops) are rough-and-tumble SWAT commandos. I like talking to people more than fighting. I've avoided hundreds of fights by calmly explaining basic civics and due process to people. But sometimes fights are unavoidable. So I fight. And I win. I just didn't know if there's a trick to enjoying a fight like some men seem to.

You don't have to enjoy fighting just enjoy winning

WHy do you think you aren't brave and why do you want to enjoy fighting? The real life tough guys end up like or in jail. Violence is terrible man, I've had any share of fucked up experiences and also served and I'm a doc now and all the time I see people getting their colons cut out cus they were shot, or had their heads bashed in by a bat and are retarded, or some tough guys wife that liked fighting so much he beat her senseless.

>Fighting people
>Not being peaceful and armed at all times (you can still talk shit)

This is peak performance cop attitude, at least for police who patrol. Like you said, leave that fight stuff to swat, as long as you can safely end a fight you're doing great.

I'm just nervous I'll hesitate and make a mistake, get myself or my buddy hurt or worse. It's good to know I'm not crazy, I'll just keep training and trying to control the situation peacefully. I had a rough day today, so fighting is on my mind. Fucking sore. Gonna go soak in a bath or something. Thanks everyone for the input.

Basically you need to want the satisfaction of destroying a lesser subhuman more than you want your own personal safety.
To do this, you can either try being more stupid, or injecting until you hit that sweet roid rage.

fucking soyboys in the police. I am a 27 year old in an office job and it is easy to pump myself up for aggression when sparring. You need a dominant attitude, aggression and some skills to back it up.

Looking for a fight is retarded like some in this thread say and it should be a last resort, but it is a total pussy attitude to be scared of it or "hate" it, especially for someone in law enforcement. It is part of the job, you don't need to love or hate it, just be smart and use the tools in your toolbox - starting with de-escalation and ending with fighting as a last resort.

>that 27 year old cop who brownses /fit

This insight that you have could be useful
If you can discern whether or not you yourself wish not escalate a situation maybe conflict could be avoided where it would have arisen had no concern been spared
There are a fuck load of cops in the USA. It's a police state after all.

Office job, not a cop. I work with numbers for a living.

I can't help that I enjoy the homoerotic memes on here more than the dudebro retardation elsewhere.

Yeah idk why I bothered replying without following the thread aseg

>that american guy who has a office job

I'm sorry user, still a wagecuck slaving away for the jews instead of a masterrace NEET like you.

yeah bro keep it up

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

You're either born with a warrior's spirit or you're not. Normal people don't understand warriors and warriors pity normal people.

I know for a fact I would be better suited to ancient conquests, bathing in the blood of my enemies and indulging in my primal instinct, than this shitty passive modern life.

>Is there any way to make yourself enjoy fighting?

join a jujitsu class, and join a kickboxing class

start watching the ufc

also, it might help if you stop being so low t. maybe consider getting on TRT

Is it possible a situation could arise where you being more aggressive, and on a hair trigger to tackle someone could save a live? Yes. It's possible.

Is it possible that a situation could arise in which being cool headed and reluctant to escalate to violence could save a life? Yes. Almost assuredly so.

There is no one mindset that will perfectly handle every possible situation that you could encounter. It is purely luck and providence that determines if the right person is in the right place at the right time. For what it's worth, I respect your state of mind. A violent urge is not a pleasant thing to have weigh on your conscience, whether you act on it or not.

Hahahahaha soccer faggot

I totally agree with what you are saying. But i thought the psoas muscle was in the abdomen, does it go down into the upper leg where he knifed you? For anyone who doesnt know, the Psoas muscle is a very big dense muscle in the core of the body. Im in xray school and on an abdomen xray you can see the psoas muscles pretty clearly(which is rare for xrays, so they must be very dense and integral to movement)

>gayest most cringy post ive read in 2018

You're never going to enjoy a fight, dipshit, especially when you're trying to detain some urban youth and are getting surrounded by a crowd of onlooking urban youths ready to go looting as soon as you pull the trigger.

Cortisol doesn't mix with adrenaline. Try your best to keep calm and avoid scuffles. If you start enjoying the fights you're no different from them.

OP isn't looking for fights you retards, he literally said he's a cop. Don't you get it? Fights are unavoidable in his profession and he wants to stop feeling like shit every time he has to take part in a fight

Wrong. As per OP:
>Is there any way to make yourself enjoy fighting? I get sparring for practice, but how can I mentally (or chemically) make myself want to fight?

OP is basically asking "how do I into a knockout game nigger?"

Tough shit though, can't be a nigger if you're white, too many brain cells to account for all the ways you can fuck up by acting like one.

i've never cringed my face like this before

>white
theres your problem

Just realized this may be why so many cops roid.

Inject test or tren, just be careful because your aggression can get out of hand.

You hate it because you dont know how to fight, have no skills, possibly are out of shape (gym fitness is different to fighting fitness), have no self confidense.
You need to train, join a fighting club, attend classes with good instructor, training is hard but its also alot of fun and exitement because after hard training you make progress, your skills, fitness and mental state all improve. After alot of training and advancement, you start to feel that its not enough, you want to test yourself more, harder, that is when you enter competition fighting. Competition is harder but at that point you are at a mental and physical state where you can take it and you want to take it. Thats pretty much it

If you wanna start fighting join a club and few golden rules, NEVER EVER SPAR OR PRACTISE WITH PARTNER WITHOUT WEARING MOUTH GUARD. Forget, neglect everything all safety but do not forget this or it will cost you dearly.
Its easy

You sound a bit like me. I trained martial arts all my life, play rugby these days and am pretty big now. I still avoid every fight i possibly can (not mean ditching my friends, i just de-escalate).
Thing is whenever trouble arises i scout the opponent really well.
>Does his stance indicate some sort of training
>how intoxicated
>how many friends can i see
>how many might be lurking
>how fast can he or a friend reach me
>how probable is it that he just throws a cheap shot
when he pics a fight with a friend:
>how much attention is he paying to me
>can i overpower him before he knows whats up
Alone against more than one:
>can i do damage and break from him again before the others reach me
>is there anything obstructing me to run

Going through this process makes me feel more in control and increases my chances. If i consider a fight threatening to myself i usually go in for maximum damage (Joints mostly). If the situation isnt threatening i usually try to submit the agressor (Throw, choke, armbar....).

I just know that i have to move with all the force i have as soon as shit hits the fan. Being hesitant in a fight will almost always give you the bad end.

What kind of life do you live where situations like these arise so often that you've made a whole plan about how to deal with it?
25 yo white male in uni here that went to lots of parties and raves especially during my bachelors. But I never got in a fight and only twice or so got in a situation where people were being total dicks and I stood up to them but instead of fighting they just left.

Uni too here, doing my master in mech engineering
I had lots of situations like this in my 2 years in Australia (Gold Coast) almost got mugged 3 times.

Apart from that we frequently go to clubs (1-2 times a week) just by being there so often you are almost bound to meet someone who can't hold his liquor.
2 most recent events were:
>small fit but dyel asian cuts in front of us in waiting line
>friend asks him to go to the back
>pumps himself up for 15 minutes and wants to fight all of us with his friends

few months back we had a special international week
>half the campus is made up of foreign students
>group of nazis (yep im from germany) decides to come to the club because they want to pic fights with foreigners
>harass people all night
>no one wants to fight with them and they get ignored because they cant even speak english
>being the last in the club we are literally the last option for a fight
>they start bullying a friend of us who was busy burrying his tongue in some asian girls throat
>20 min stand off 4 vs 4 where they try to find a reason to fight us
>the good old "you looked at me funny" is what they justify their brawl with in the end
>they get their ass whooped, perma banned and charged with assault
fuck i hate people like this

Find a reason to fight. Think about boxing for charity, think about old school honor between opponents in a battlefield, think about honing your skills against another. I think what you might be doing is conflating fighting and violence. Pretty much everyone hates violence, but a good fight is thrilling on sometime an even spiritual level because of the degree of honesty it brings out in people.

Honesty and honour are literally the last thing you will find in a streetfight.
It is just wild swings and cheap shots all around

I am about the same build and I felt exactly the same. I hated fighting but fights just kept coming my way so I went and found the best mma coach in my area and asked to be trained as if I was going to compete in MMA.

After a few months it became the same as any other sport. I really enjoy watching it now actually. Best of luck.

psoas goes down into your upper tight, its a very long muscle

You are the best kind of man. You do not enjoy fighting, you try to deescalate, and if that does not work, you win. Do not change OP.

I think you may have a point

>be arab
>scrawny and poor fighter as kid
>fighting on at least a weekly basis due to enviroment
>usually got my shit kicked in
>still enjoyed it thoroughly even when I lost
>with time develop technique
>acquire mass as I get older
>during late teens win most fights and enjoy it extremely
>move to first world
>brown and intimidating so as you would imagine I barely get into physical altercations
>miss it more than I miss my parents

It is in our genes.

b-beat me up please senpai

I think not enjoying fight will help in fighting since if you don't go rage mode you can better remember training and act on that instead of doing red and running at someone.

Is pic related a meme? How many donuts do you get a day?

This. The best guys to drill and roll with are always LEO's and first responders. I always take practicing with them more seriously, because it could honestly save their lives one day.

Based policeman.