What are your favorite brands of fitness/lifestyle clothing?

What are your favorite brands of fitness/lifestyle clothing?

Champions or Reebok

SQVAT WELL SLAVO

>ankles are barely covered
absolutely haram

SQUAT WELL, SLAVO

Squat well, Slavo

T A K B I R

Squat well, Slavo

SQUAT WELL, SLAVO

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well slavo

remember when companies like nike and apple were supposed to be the evil of this earth instead of the sweethearts of the political left?

squat well, slavo

Are you all mentally handicapped?

Nike football (soccer) and futsal boots have always felt better for me than Adidas or Puma boots

Squat well,slavo

Squat well, slavo

Swuat well, Slavo

Squat well,slavo

Squat well, Slavo

>sweethearts of the political left
>Not giving them for free
LMAO they don't give a fuck about anyone. They just want to get shekels from everyone

Squat well, slavo.

Squat well slavo!

Yesterday at Blackbeard fight night in Maidenhead one of the Asian fans shouted this word, to which all his cronies shouted back "allahu ackbar", as if they were some sort of tough Jihadi crew. In reality they were a bunch of misshapen, inbred weaklings. I'm not even joking here, the rate of visible, substantial genetic defects among the local Paki population is off the goddamned charts, just get any paediatrician drunk enough to admit it. And their fighter still lost, lol.

How the Brits refuse to see that there is a real extremism problem in that community is beyond me. Those people are just waiting for the moment to start slitting throats in the night.

SQUAT WELL SLAVO

Squat well, Slavo.

Squat well, Slavo

SQUAT WELL, SLAVO

Squat well, Slavo.

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well, Slavo

SQUAT WELL, SLAVO

>wearing your cable attachment this high

Squat well, Slavo

Do you even know where you are?

Squat Well,slavo!

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well, Slavo

Watch out its a ninja!

Squat well, Slavo

squat well, slavo

ITT: Autismus Maximus

squat well, slavo

Actually looks pretty cool

Yea Nike has a few markets and they service them well.

They do great will asshat basement dwellers that spend all the money they should be saving to move out of their parents house on the latest Jordans.

But then their secret is that they actually make great utility sneakers. I ran 4 half marathons last year and my Nike's were so good on the first two I bought the same pair for the next. Nike Structures are the tits.

Squat well, Slavo

SQUAT WELL SLAVO

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well. Slavo

Doing behind the neck pulldowns. Enjoy fucking up your shoulders.

Reigning champ

squat well brother slavo

A towel.
Yes, you read it right.
A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

I myself prefer the Turkish peshtemal towel. Larger than a usual towel, so it can be wrapped around the body or fashioned into a sort of kilt. Also it's more durable and dries quicker than a "standard" bath towel.

Squat well slavo

SQUAT WELL, SLAVO

I hate those kooky arabs
Squat well Slavo

squat well, slavo

Squat well, Slavo

Most of us do think it's a problem but not many are vocal about it. If you publicly announce anti-Islam views, you'd probably do time

>hmm theres a market that hasn't been fully tapped into
>better go after it in the name of diversity for maximum rupees
>"shukran, merchant, you are mine, as well as my peoples greatest ally, we love you"

makes perfect business sense desu fampai, hijabis like to work out too

>fascists
>on a gym forum
Checks out

i don't have an issue with nike selling to muslims, even though women sport is a sin, mostly to the whitey progressives to whom they pander with this stuff

>women sport
>sin
nah

And whitey progressives are maximum cancer. As an American minority, one of the many things I hate are white saviors with some sort of fake altruistic, fake woke, self hatred complex. It's condescending and does nothing. I'd rather be in a room full of fucking supremacists than some of these bleeding heart liberals.
>inb4 blog

>american
>minority
pick one

SQUAT WELL SLAVO

There's a girl at my gym that wears one of these.

At least the supremacists are honest

is she a muslim or a meme?

does the back say 'kaboom'?

She's middle eastern

>Most of us do think it's a problem but not many are vocal about it. If you publicly announce anti-Islam views, you'd probably do time

Muzzi here. Tbh, I can understand your position. Yeah, I mean, if you see them (us..?) as being enemies a priori, then you will see things like higher reproduction rate/immigration as worrying. Which group of people wouldn't??

I agree that it is nonsensical that you would be jailed to have a anti-islamic view in a non-islamic country, and I'm saying this as a muslim.

Believe it or not, the very fact you have this feeling is because of a much bigger issue: the left/marxists/men-bashing/diversity-down-your-pharynx crew.

As a fellow human being, I find this has to be resolved before even addressing/debating religion/race, because they are fragmenting society to a degree that is much more basic than life viewpoints, they are trying to redesign human nature according to their own dark utopian fantasies. If they didn't push diversity down your throat, you might even be willing to hear a divergent point of view. But because you are being bashed for being an average joe white boi and that you have to stay silent in front of stoopid stuff happening from the other side, will automatically make you go "I'm not hearing any of this bs". Who can blame you?

All women are meme

>How the Brits refuse to see that there is a real extremism problem in that community is beyond me.

It's not an extremist problem. It's an Islam problem. Islam is a tribe, and every member of that tribe knows and understands that they're not playing on your team.

White people, generally, are naive retards about this, since they make a virtue out of not seeing teams, or playing against their own, which prevents them from understanding the other side.

White people don't deserve to be exterminated because of what they did in the past. They deserve to be exterminated because they're weaklings now, today.

Jesus fuck please leave that shit spacing for Reddit, or go back entirely; I am about to vomit seeing this shit on Veeky Forums

Kek, fuck off.
White people are not to be fucked with.

They're weak now. What happened in the past is not nearly as relevant as the balance of power now, and at the present white people as a whole and most subgroup of white people (nationalities, mostly, but all almost all other kind of subgroup as far as I can tell) have shown they are unwilling to both recognize and fight for their identity, for the insurance of the survival of themselves as agents distinct from other agents in the world. White people, it seems, wish to "merge" (die) into other people.

So yeah they're fucking weak. And in questions of survival weakness is pretty much the unforgivable sin. Other groups that aren't weak will make sure we're punished.

>we
You may be white but you have the soul of a shitskin. You've fallen for the "white guilt" meme greatly and it's rather unfortunate. We'll most assuredly lose if people like you start speaking for white people as you do in this forum.
White people are going to remain the dominant force as they have for the past millenia, especially American whites as we own all the fertile land and all the guns.

Hey nigger

>american whites

You think I have white guilt?

Mutt detected. There are actually white people in America. Even if you don't believe that, the whites in Europe will still prevail.
I don't even think you're white. >"they're weak now" when referring to whites
>"other groups will make sure we're punished" also referring to whites being punished
So which is it? Us or them?
You clearly have some white guilt or think white people are weak when in reality we are more polarized and stronger than ever (excluding Nazi Germany and a few others, of course)
Again: you may be white, but your soul is shit-colored and putrid.

No I'm white buddy but I talk about white people in the third person and it's because trash talking white people is actually pretty good. It's a thing you ought to do as well. I don't know why I juste know it fucks with white liberal. If the hatred is blatant it fucks with their worldview, it places them in an uncanny situation.

They like to hate on white people with their words but it's not in a true hating way, because they themselves are white and they don't think they're gonna get their brains blown out because they're white. Underneath it all they think Humanity is about to come together, and they're one of the good guys, not some future genocide victim, not some truly loathed person on whom people would like to inflict violence.

But white people -- by which I mean white liberal -- are fucking weak trash and nobody likes them. They think they're the main character of the planet and I can't wait to see them get completely fucked in the ass, even if I get fucked in the ass at the same time.

So yeah white people -- white liberal -- are weak. They're narcissistic too. Hopefully they suffer a lot.

i actually hope more people start dressing like that. that way i can dress like a ninja and not look weird

(not other guy) I'm all for pride and not talking down about your race, but you have to be realistic. There is definitely trouble brewing for us. There is definitely risk, and it's most certainly due to our actions, in whole or in part. And you cannot deny that our Universities, governments (federal or local), and public institutions are overrun with ideological, anti-colonial, pro-diversity, gender-equity nonsense that destroys our national identity and seeks to dismantle our culture.

I see what you're saying that we are strong, polarized, that it's wrong to say we're weak. But it is true that we are weaker than we have ever been. This is a fact. We have nowhere to explore, generally. The new ground for us to take is no longer there, whether physically or economically in the form of new companies and industries. Now, I say we are weak, but you and I both know this can absolutely be changed. But you can't get mad at the guy who is saying it like it is. We all need to realize that shit is not going well, so that we can have some motivation to improve our circumstance.

Personally, I think we all need to step up and start companies, either in trades or tech. We need to be working hard so that we have the skills to develop sustainable businesses that can feed our families and a couple employees that we trust as friends. I believe that this is the best way to regain our strength - Provide stability and purpose for ourselves first, and then share it with our kin. I have an example of this in my city. I look at that company with gleaming pride and speak highly of it everywhere I go. They make money and their employees work to keep it all going. The leaders are benevolent but quick to cut out the weak who do not contribute as they should. It's a great example of what we all should strive to create, or to join.

You are completely right. Nature will punish white people. I have never seen such amount of weakness and guilt which borders on pathological coming from Christians. Especially those that go to other countries to "help" those in need. I just don't see them having the same fire I do. There is a subgroup of whites who are a minority that do want to fight and actually have skin in the game, they live in the NorthWest but they are a minority.

I am not him but when I say that white people especially in Western countries are weak, I say this not out of anger, to make fun of or ridicule, but based on observation. The way white men talk, the happy go lucky "yes m'am" don't insult him, politically correct, etc is everywhere. I think this correlates with how females act, when they sense that their men aren't aggressive they go berserk, this probably has something to do with migrants and immigration and them wanting to fuck a stronger tribe for the need of survival.

>migrants and immigration and them wanting to fuck a stronger tribe
This is a Veeky Forums meme and/or more (((fear-mongering))), take your pick. White "conservative/right" women are still the most loyal racially speaking, in both America and Europe. If you ever visit EE you can see it plainly as there is no PC culture there and the women are sick of shitskins and it's heavily, heavily frowned upon to date someone with significantly darker skin.

>I think this correlates with how females act, when they sense that their men aren't aggressive they go berserk

So much this. It's fucking embarrassing. So many men are just docile as fuck. Yet at the same time they are snarky faggots, saying "racist much?" or "wow that's disgusting" whenever a fellow white man says anything conservative or pro-white. But then you look at them, and they have no drive, no ambition. They have no purpose to live, no central life struggle to identify with.

And the women are certainly tired of these men. Women want to be with a man who could leave at any time and get another woman, but stays by choice. They do not want a man that is feeble, and begs to be with them. They want a strong man who knows what he wants, and works everyday to get it, despite setbacks. I think that immigrant men have this mentality, and so they're attractive. Immigrant men grew up in shit. They grew up poor, or during wartime, or with seven siblings from which they were indistinguishable and equally resented by their parents.

The men of North America grew up in wealth, comfort, and an easy existence. For that easy early life, they will pay the price of feebly assisting the suicide of their race and culture; one day, they will wake up and realize that they've lost everything they held dear, and that they played a part in it. Just like the soldiers who fought for the Communists in Russia, only to be eaten alive by the gulags they helped set up.

There are still whites in America. But the mongrelization and browning increases by the day. Whites will be minority in this country soon enough thanks to Kikes, Boomers, and Communists. Will be interesting to see the Great Happening in the coming decades.

>eastern europe is not very PC
>therefore everything is fine
We don't live in Eastern Europe.

It was an example.
Besides, EE will become the new "majority white" region. Just give it a few decades.

The worst part about the last few posts is that you all state and acknowledge the problem, but seem content to bicker over the details instead of working towards a solution.

Non-liberal whites are waiting for the first shots to be fired, then the switch will be flicked and the left will die like flies.