Bacon flavored protein powder? get ready to die infidel!

>bacon flavored protein powder? get ready to die infidel!

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not a muslim retard

sikh post op
here's an upboat

brotier sikh in your pic comes to my aid, he believes that we all have the right to follow our path.

Sounds good to me.

thats the point cucumber cunt

Team up with my new Sikh gym buddy in that picture and give the muslim dude a beatdown

>sikh bro in pic takes out his kirpan and slashes the muslim suicide bomber into pepperoni pieces
>tell him thanks and offer him some of the bacon protein powder for compensation
>"no thanks, most sikhs don't eat meat or meat related products"
>o-oh

kek

Islam doesn't forbid eating pork because of its flavor. It forbids eating pork because Mohammed taught that you become like the things you eat, so if you eat pigs you'll become stupid like pigs.

That's the real reason, honest to God.

Pigs are actually more intelligent than cows and chicken. No wonder Muslims became so stupid.

>poos in your street
wat do

kek

But muslims eat fish all the time and fish are fucking stupid as fuck. I work at subway and they get tuna or chicken every time

This is an indian sikh; check your privilege, faggot

its because pigs were seen as an unclean creature, back in the days pigs would eat their own shit because the housing standards and upkeep of animals was so poor

sikh monkeys get thier ass handed to them on the regular by islamic brothers. gtfo

Muslims are pigs though

This is retarded, its because people were dying from infections from eating pigs more than any other animal.

And I think something about jews working on sunday being turned into pigs so you cant eat other people, idk about that one though.

please god gib sikh gains

The ironing; they became what they feared most.

thats not a muslim you fucking american.

Pork sandwich bad, fiddling kids good. Got it.

Get your racebaiting ass back to /pol faggot

>Qt Indian girl working in my office
>A few days after she started
>Me and her working late
>Notice her looking out the windows nervously, hand over her stomach and a look of pain on her face
>She walks up to me
>"Excuse me, coul...could you point me to the nearest designated sh-"
>"The nearest what?" I ask.
>"T..the nearest designated shitting street..."
>I calmly explain to her that we don't have those in the West, that we use something called a "loo" instead
>"A..a loo?" She gave me a puzzled look
>"Yes. It's a hollow seat in which you can poo. In fact, we have several right here in the office"
>She was horrified and amazed at the same time. "I..I don't know..."
>I take her hand, walk her to the toilet stalls and open one of the doors
>Shock and horror filled her face.
>"Witches!" she screams. She's about to run away but is stopped by even more painful stomach cramps
>Shaking with fear she enters the booth.
>"I sit down yes? I sit down and then..."
>"Then you do your business. When you're done you press the little button and water will come and flush it all away- That's all there is to it."
>I'm about to leave when I hear her whisper
>"p-please stay"
>Seeing her distress I reluctantly agree
>She clenches my hand, lifts her skirt and slowly climbs up on the toilet seat
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPF
>A noxious odor fills the stall as weeks worth of chicken vindaloo are forced our of her tight brown anus
>"p-please don't let go" she cries as she pushes out another gallon of foul brown liquid
>BLAAAAAAAAAAARF
>It takes half an hour until the flow finally subsides
>It's been three weeks now and every day she comes to me asking me to hold her hand as she uses the loo.

Sikh gains, bro

Only because of numbers t b q h.

>Someone took time off his day to write this pitiful, stale and juvenile attempt at comedy
Fuck's sake user.

>when newfags broadcast how new they are

>ahah poo in loo

>Jews working on sundays
Sabbath is not the same as sunday user

Pigs will eat anything. There's clips of pigs in shithole countries eating babies ffs.
I imagine that mohammed witnessed some pigs eating babies and thought "well fuck this, this is now illegal to consume".

t.former muslim

I imagine that mohammed witnessed some goat eating grass and thought "well fuck this"

Fucking kek

I know a French farmer who kept pigs, he had a dog that got into the sty and a pig bit it's face off. The dog died obviously. He's told me stories about farmers going in to muck out the sty while drunk, and the pigs ram him and knock him over and then proceed to eat him. Probably not true but I could see it happening desu Don't fuck with pigs

Pigs are pretty rutheless and they can be vindictive little fuckers too. Thats why the Jews hate them. They can't fool the Sowim, they never forget.

Trips of truth

It's because Mohammed fucked pigs and didn't want to taste his own cum by accident

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM

ebin

>tfw eating rice at this very moment

How fucked am I?

Wrong. Pigs had to cover themselves in their own feces to not scorch in the Arabian heat. Seeing this he found it disgusting and said they were dirty animals. Also, something about an angel telling him to only eating split-hooved regurgitating mammals, fish and earth bound birds.

Pigs are one of the cleanest animals though

Yeah, it's Saturday. Friday night to Saturday night if you are punctilious.