Hispanics have the best facial aesthetics imo, also very intelligent

Hispanics have the best facial aesthetics imo, also very intelligent.

Shes pretty by spic standards

la goblina...

>tfw not a pure blooded Native American
>tfw I'm the "Gohan" of my people
North and South America will no longer belong to the Anglos..
The day of the rope is near

are we positive that this girl doesnt have down syndrome?

He already said she was Hispanic

what do you use for your hair?

>facial hair
You're not gonna make it. Either go conquistador or go feather chief. No in between.

>attracted to Mexican girls
>don't want half breed goblins running around
Other than the eyebrow thing they do pretty hot, I have no qualms having kids with a black woman though

im from argentina, do i count as a hispanic ?

they're mostly doctors and entrepreneurs

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Hispanic means any spanish speaking country,latino means anywhere in latin americasn

la atrocidad de las americas...

so im a latino then ? race latino ?

Another user pointed out that the race is not over represented or even proportionally represented in anything requiring mental or cognitive ability. We're essentially a slave race that does manual labor, doing the thing that no other race should deign themselves to do, with the exception of blacks. Although they at least are somewhat athletic. Truly, testaments to the dangers of miscegenation.
T. spic

that cope

How is it cope? It's the exact opposite of cope, I've accept that my race and by extension myself are for the most part subhuman. I just got off my worthless job and had to spend an eight hour shift with another spic who is legitimately borderline retarded. Cope would be trying to explain why there's nothing wrong with being a mongrel whose appearance spawns 56% memes on pol

yeah bro keep it up

Stop mocking me white man. You don't know what it's like to know you are a genetic failure.

unironically im from third world, so i kinda know your feels

Which country?

what is this convo even funny af

argensimian, i am

i got a 100 bucks on brazil

nope, argensimian being brazilian would be KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>I’m the Gohan of my people
More like the Zohan, you goofy looking fucker.

You are probably more white than I am, and I say that will full knowledge of the pol memes

i dont enter to poll, only to /fit and /sp, the few times i entered to poll was just to see how it was and lmao its full of cocky nerds, niggas dont know how to meme