Could I get some skeleton progress inspo? Post yours please. Need motivation

Could I get some skeleton progress inspo? Post yours please. Need motivation

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4ajtpp/15_years_of_lifting_never_skipping_a_workout/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont want to upset my boyfriend by posting pics but I was 110lbs oct of 2017 and have since gained 6 pant sizes (bf% basically the same) and now weight almost 140lbs. You can do it. Train that stomach to eat asap!

Ive gone from 115 in october to 137 today

Lifts have gone from

Dl 155 -> 360
S 135 -> 275
B 85 -> 175
Ohp 50 -> 115

Since I don't want to create another thread for this and don't know where else to ask, I'm gonna ask in this thread:
If I'm a 6'1 165-170 lbs skinnyfat and plan to start getting fit sometimes soon, how should I approach my diet? I guesstimate my body fat to be anywhere between 15 and 25%, should I bring my body fat down first and then start "bulking" or is the all the cutting and bulking stuff for later and I just need to maintain my TDEE for some starting period of time? Sticky didn't really help or I wasn't reading it properly

What's your routine? I'm right around your starting lifts

I was skinnier than the guy in your pic pol thought i was anorexic. And i was broke af. So i did bw shit at home and whatever rec activities i could do. This is me before and after 6 weeks lifting at the cheapest gym, 6mo ago. Take advantage of what you are equipped with and what is available.

>If I'm a 6'1 165-170 lbs skinnyfat
Eat like a truck and workout hard.

Bulking and cutting is for professionals not dyel skeletons

Where to even begin with this post

Nice girl.

thanks

Another retarded question: do I eat like a truck only on workout days or all the time? I understand that it's most likely the latter but I just wanna be sure

all the time

Thanks again

6,0 60kg
I was 56kg 4 months ago, just when I joined the gym. Now stuck at 60kg

My arms are getting little bigger, almost gave up couple of times
>We will all make it

180cm 63kg 8 weeks ago. weighed in 69.45kg 6 days ago, next weigh in is tomorrow and I already know I'm going to be over 70kg. 70kg is a big milestone for me.
I know I'm gaining a bit of fat but I look great and it's a clean bulk. So I'm going to keep bulking to 75kg and maybe cut off a few kgs there and then slowly bulk to 80kg.

But yeah until 21 I was 50-55kg. My problem was I always skipped breakfast, I was either too lazy, didn't feel hungry or woke up too late after my night shift to feel like "breakfast". Just eat 6 eggs of breakfast every single morning religiously and a routine will form itself around that.
Once you find a diet that is making you gain weight, which should only take a week to notice; it gets way easier.

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4ajtpp/15_years_of_lifting_never_skipping_a_workout/

It took him 15 years to get that?

>180cm 63kg 8 weeks ago
I'm there. 180cm, 65kg

>I always skipped breakfast
This is my problem too

>Just eat 6 eggs of breakfast
How do you eat them? Raw, boiled, ...?

Nevermind

Scrambled. Break them all into a bowl, throw them on a hot pan and cook em in two to three minutes. Pepper them once cooked. So all up it's a pretty easy breakfast.
I used to hate the idea of cooking in the morning but it just uses a small pan, small bowl, plate and a fork. Takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and cook, two minutes to clean up afterwards. Eggs are super easy to eat when scrambled they're like clouds. I had never been an egg person before this and still don't eat them any other way.
I no longer ask myself
>What am i going to have for breakfast this morning
and overthink it and get lazy, opt out for cereal or nothing. It's now just a matter of
>Okay breakfast, lets do it.
and always end up with a satisfying feeling knowing you've got a healthy breakfast with a ton of protein to start the day and make the gains.

started Auschwitz, still dyel and i had a slow ptogress but hey, at least im 8kg heavier now

How long has it taken you to get to this

1year (not baiting) i basically wasted 3-4months by not eating enough

will not make it

before cycle

after one dbol and test cycle

blast and cruise

wtf I love steroids now

>said user, as he posted a smug pic
want to know how i know you're more dyel than me ?
btw im eating like a truck rite now

gg brah, you got fat asf. what a waste of gear, could've been an aesthetic cunt

>6 eggs of breakfast
fuck, 2 eggs is like a full meal for me
I was so happy the day I managed to eat 3 eggs in a row

can someone explain the vascularity on this guy?? when i stupidly starved myself down to 110 i didnt even look this much cockroach mode.

Just scramble 6 eggs and throw it on a plate. Do not leave the table till it's all gone. It is surprisingly easy, you can do it.

^this
scrambled eggs i can easily EASILY eat 20 if i want to because they feel like less food (i guess it kind of is)

Nice progress!
I am the same as your starting lifts and weight basically right now.
Only got serious about lifting 2 months ago or so, but have been "going to the gym" for little over a year.

Im same as you.
I recommend doing 5x5 for compound lifts.

Also how much are you eating a day?

He would look awesome if he was as lean as he is in the first pic

5 years training
Bottom pick like 1 year and a half /2
Bottom lifts
Incline press 65lbs
Squat 85lbs
Deadlift 65lbs
Top lifts
Incline press 225
Squat 465
Deadlift 585

Natty in case anyone couldn’t obviously tell

Veeky Forums get the fuck outta my board

>the virgin watch fidget vs the chad selfie shoot

What are some top tier poorfag bulking food?

I'm basically eating nothing but eggs, lentils and rice with some randoms cheese thrown in with the occasional meat.

5 months of lifting and 400 calories a day above maintenance

ironically vegetarian foods beans and rice and peanut butters
yogurts and cottage cheese are goat too
let your rule for buying food be every 10c = 1g protein so every dollar should at Least be 10g if its under, dont buy it. good deals are 20-40g protein per $1 40+ g protein =$1 is god tier and you should kill anyone trying to keep you from buying it

this is the rule with actual food not jew powder but if you ever see it on clearance buy that shit too if it fits the rule well enough

good progress bro if i could offer any advice i would say to bump it to like 200 cals and slow it down so you dont get too fat too quick

Started lifting 2 months ago. Probably still considered auschwitz mode, but I like to think I made some progress
5’10
Current pic I think about 150Lbs

2 months ago left
1 month right
140-145lbs

I'm still coasting on those noob gains and I do shitloads of cardio so I'm not worried about gaining bodyfat, I've been taking bf measurements each week using calipers and I've only gone up around 1% since starting

why lift when its all about the frame
>those hips

>6'0
>175 lbs
>gained about 25 pounds with my new diet
>seemed to have peaked

I don't mind being the weight I am now, I'm just worried that I'm not going to get any heavier down the road. Does bulking and gaining weight get easier the more you do it?

Anybody know of some vitamins that would increase appetite?

its probably just lighting and the slight angle difference then sorry brah

eat more, you're spooking the children

>benching 85 pounds at the start while weighing 115

fuck off lying sack of shit

Someone Always says this most of it’s just fat you won’t know until you lift dude
I do have slightly wider hips tho

Vitamin b helps you process food more efficiently.

Otherwise eat as quickly as possible until you feel like getting sick, then eat about a quarter more.

Do this 4 times a day with 2 snacks (say, two fistful of cashews + two bananas + fistful of blueberries and strawberries, as an example snack) for a few months and you'll have an appetite of a young god.

Since I can't go to the gym (no means of transportation no money to get there) I've been doing an hour long bw routine daily as well as eating a lot, I was 112 in November now I'm 125 lbs and 5'9. Still got a very long way to go but been making great progress.

What’s your routine? When I was doing bw I wish I would have told myself to do pull-ups/chin-ups, lunges, good mornings and just flexing my ass, and handstand push-ups

I’m 5’10 110 pounds but bench a plate

I have a pullup bar but the house my family recently moved into has very short ceiling so I had to remove that from my routine, which fucking sucks. So now instead of pull ups chin ups lunges and crunches, my exercises are Pushups, lunges, and crunches. I'll probably add another one when I get stronger, since I've only been at it for 3 months now.

Where are your towel rows and prison workout stuff?

Fuck I need to get eating. Please give me recommendations, I eat so little it's funny.

I'm still a newbie to all of this, please explain.

Lmao it’s just memes bro you actually probably could do mike Chang’s towel rows definitely don’t neglect your back half you’ll kill your self for it when you get to the gym
Rogue bands are also pretty god tier if you stumble across the money you can use them for arms shoulders good mornings whatever you can think of and get creative doing I still use mine for face pulls all the time
They come in pairs so you get 2

53 kg on 190cm
To 73 kg on 190cm
Eat alot. You get full fast because your stomach is small. You have to streach it.
Train so you wont become fat fuck.
Enjoy gains.

Good work. Focus on getting plenty of carbs before and after your workout. Try slicing and frying up like 6 potatoes before your workout.

Anyone else here looking to maintain/clean bulk? If so, what do you use to estimate your requirements?

I’m The last few years I found intuitive eating has been the best approach basically listen to your body and eat until your satiated, not until your full. If you’re cutting do just that and only eat when you’re Actually hungry
If you’re trying to gain weight just eat a little more after you get to that point
Listen to your body and play it by ear

wtf how he made his elbows thicker

Eat more, Jesus. You should be eating at minimum 1000 cals above maintainence.

rice pudding cans (very cheap, high carb) and pasta

elbow crunches

That is EXCESSIVELY high more food doesn’t mean build muscle faster
I’m gunna need you to post pics bro

Hello Mr. Skeletal

there is no way those twink shoulders can OHP 1 pl8

I'll go take a pic soon, but for now;
Nearly 2 months ago, 65kg, 6ft.
Few days ago, 71kg.
75kg was the goal from the outset, but 80kg prob in the longrun.
I'm starting to take training more seriously, e.g. ignored pull ups for the longest time, but starting from the very beginning (chin ups, negatives, holds, etc.)

What do you guys do for lunch? I don't really want more carbs/bread (already have toast, oats, pasta, etc.), but need something that I can prepare quickly.

Yeah he says he didn't count calories and just ate lots. He'll look sick if he cuts

Pocket eggs or a shake or just a peanut butter and honey sandwich

and i already know your back is complete shit

90% chance you don't squat and don't deadlift

will not make it

show penos please

You look like bruce lee

Started at 6'2" and only 60kg
Auschwitz mode I know

Now I am 75kg after a few months lifting and eating seriously. Aiming to hit 90kg by the end of the year.

Op I was 125 pounds 2 years ago now I’m 190 pounds just eat some food brother

From 48kg to 60kg with just calisthenics (almost 2 years), hope you get motivated, the last picture was taken about 1 year ago (:

>60 kg
Are you 160 cm tall or what

Still a manlet

Nice progress, user! Did you cut your hair too?
Thnx m8. Loyalty gains matter.

For real I am 6'2" lol I was just so skinny it was crazy. I did a shitton of drugs and ruined my body for 2 years.

Why would I lie on the internet, cope harder and be jealous of my noob gains faggot

Yes I did user, it was a total change for me, new body, new haircut and even clothing style, I don't even regret the day I started to make myself better in every way possible

this wasn't me, but this is totally doable

Wow I can relate to this so much. I was a skeletal lanklette who smoked too much weed, barely ate, smoked cigs, dressed like shit, horrible social anxiety and depression, overgrown damaged hair. I changed all of those things. Cleaned up my whole act from the inside out. Were gunna make it, fren :3 keep it up.

Call me a grave digger cuz 10/10 wood bury

how wre you able top just overcome social anxiety and dpression

not him but no

to all you skinny fucks in thread:
EAT
if you say "hurr i eat alot and i dont gain any weight my metabolism blah blah" you need to shut the fuck up and start counting your calories because i guarantee you don't eat what you're supposed to for growth

Quitting weed and cigs and focusing on being a better person helped me. I listen more and ask questions because people love talking about themselves. Im still kind of an autist and dont have a lot of friends but Im very happy and rarely get anxious or depressed anymore. Exercise and clean eating helped me intensily.

Calories are overrated and pushed by shill Jews eat what your body wants you to have and you’ll grow
>bulking at 1400 calories at 205 lbs

kys fat fuck
losing weight is easier than gaining it because it implicates action vs inaction

fat people are brainlets