Yoga

What is good about yoga?

How to get into yoga?

>How to get into yoga?
At home, no bullshit faggy expensive classes please.

Yoga is a wealth extraction scheme to separate spiritually confused women from their money.

Ok, then why are famous fitness people advocating it?
Am I being brainwashed?

Book or a videocourse on yt.
Breathing is what makes it good, its not as much about stretching or standing in a certain position, but breathing the right way while maintaining it correctly.

>videocourse on yt
Which one would you recommend? I assume like with everything that most are garbage.

Yes and you make less than $35,000 a year. How close are you, roughly, to miving back in with your parents? Two months?

Financial and basement dweller shame attack, you are one roastie roastie

What do you guys recommend? Keep it basic to 5 Tibetan rites or something else?

/thread

first time I did yoga was challenging, but I left the class with a natural high. I felt giddy and that I could take on the world.

Ashtanga is good desu.

so basically do it wrong because we're all too autistic to go do it around women?

okay, got it

Being totally honest, Yoga is good for a guided way to get flexible.

Realistically you can just stretch, but it's less fun. Download a 5 dollar app and do it at home.

Yoga is good because it focuses on mindfulness and being aware of how your body feels and reacts to certain movements. Doing it at home is fine, but there's no substitute for a qualified, experienced teacher showing you how to properly align yourself in the poses so you don't fuck yourself up. I recommend it to everyone, especially if you lift. Helps keep proper form and by extension prevents injury for the most part.

Sounds like a waste of time.
I'd rather do an actual stretching routine.

Because Joe Rogan is a spiritually confused woman.

It's stretching and mild calisthenics combined with made up spirituality.

I got the down dog app. I have no intentions of getting super into yoga so a free app works for me. The only benefit I've noticed so far is my shoulders are less tight and achey than they usually get.

>paying lots of money for something you can do in your home for free

Im russian so i cant really give you resources, i learned from Morning Yoga Workouts by Zack Curland, basic "sun greeting" morning routine and breathing techniques can be easily self tought, i suggest some of those 30 days of yoga videos by yogathots if you want some graphical example of poses. That if you just want to complement your lifting\calisthenics, if you wanna become advanced yoga master i imagine youll need a teacher on top of lots of literature.

Cleaning your nose with salted water with a special pot is the shit tho. You get up, get a quick 1-2min ice cold shower, clean your tongue, your teeth, nose. Then do 10 min mindfull meditation, then breathing yoga excersises, then yoga routine, then coldshower again. Best morning you will ever have.

You typed this out thinking you sounded cool

lol

>do yoga they said

It heals my back pain

What exercise?

Just fucking stretch