How do I acquire this physique Veeky Forums?

How do I acquire this physique Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1LFI98WZlM
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2-3 months of bulking and then cutting

By not being iffy uh

by being iffy

Anyone else think these people stop looking human after awhile?

Kinda an uncanny valley sorta thing

69 x 69 scum gangs
69 x 69 icing iffy niggas

Pffft, twink.

HE CLAIMED ZILLAKAMIS SONG AS HIS OWN AND ITS NEVER BEING RELEASED ON SPOTIFY

FUCK YOU

stop fat shaming my boy
youtube.com/watch?v=H1LFI98WZlM

by fucking a 13-year old

by being mexican

eat too much and don't lift

He's Puerto Rican

same thing fag. brownies are brownies.

amputate half of your brain and get those tats

By stealing intellectual property

Drink, smoke, make shit music, and fuck young girls.

witnessed

I’m half Puerto Rican and I have pink nipples

don't ever lift in your life

%native / %spaniard(european iberian)
>there are white people in latin american countries however most are meztiso

thank you user

w-what is going on here

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

It's the first line of the song

Dios mio

La creatura...

kek, fat shaming does work

El goblino...

my sister finds him hot, is she wrong lads ?

Nah he's a cool guy

>dude 69 lol

a very ugly black 13 year old
not even the sexy prepubescent white pussy we're all thinking of
it was a gross black girl

Jesus. Call the city and get the gutter sweepers out.

The typical white american

>stealing
>intellectual property

Start doing drugs. Don't lift. Ever. Get a fit bit or some other pedometer, get less than 500 steps a day. Eat out for pretty much every meal. Don't drink water. Now, the tricky part, is make sure you fast between meals and have a 100-300 calorie deficit every day so you don't get too fat. Should take you about 6 months to a year of this lifestyle to achieve this physique

this sync is unreal, include me in screencap

time to die nigger

N-nani!!???

Do nothing.

His body is shit.

Do xanax. drink lean and eat lots of pizza pops.

Brainwashed, little coalburning skank. She'll have 4 kids from 4 different dudes by the time she's 18.

Puerto Ricans are mexican niggers

Isn't 69 a faggot thing?

I don’t get it

they posted the exact opposite answers simultaneously (literally the same second)

"it's ok to rape black women because they don't matter."

This is how people never make it out of the ghetto.

this

what is this life

i witnessed it

oh nonono what is happening?!!!

*BREATHES IN* SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

user just half pack cigs 1 monster energy and case daily. Mix in some occasional pot and never eat or work out.

>never eat
lol this guy clearly eats a lot

This dude has never had a girl sit on his face while se jerks him off. Smdh senpai best way to cum imo

Who was in the right here?

i fucking love this dudes look besides the weird nipples and shit but from his chest 69 and chains up hes a work of art

"jerks him off" errrr pal sounds like she's ripping you off there

>taxation is theft
>copyright is a myth
Hurrr durrr

this soyboy gets more pussy and money than me, thats whats fucked up about today's society

goes to show, status+money > looks+personality

wholly shyt

TEKASHI69 FROM THAT SCUM FUCKIN SQUAD NO DOORS BREAK THE WALLS SCUM GANG TILL I FALL

I was here for it

>be 56%
>get shitty tats
>make awful nog "music"

wut

Honestly good for him, he realized he needs to change

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INNANET BOI THAT THAT GOOFY SHIT WE AINT INNA DAT BOI

What's the point of being photographed if you're just going to stare blankly at the camera?

BLICKY STICKY IFFY CUM IN A JIFFY YUH

MILK TRUK ARRIVE...AND GO??

Put me in the screencap, boyos.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Wuutt

do NOT put me in sreencap

Take test blockers

eat low cal, sleep on couch.

We made history tonight boys

Veeky Forums delivers once again

By sending SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS NIGGA

same second
WHAT IS THIS
Include my nigga Tyrone in SC

M-MASAKAAAAAAAAAAA

my brain hurts