Give me one good reason to not eat a dozen eggs every day

Give me one good reason to not eat a dozen eggs every day

There is none, just eat it.
Cholesterol was a meme.

why is it so.. yellow?

EXTRA YOLK AND WE'RE GETTING YOKED

your farts will be death clouds

Nothing wrong with eating eggs, but just use a bit of common sense, look at the picture you posted and ask yourself: maybe this is a bit too much?

If you cook them, especially in plant oils they are highly carcinogenic and full of anti-nutrients.

Raw however, some of the best food you can eat, especially if you also eat some of the shell.

>If you cook them, especially in plant oils they are highly carcinogenic and full of anti-nutrients.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cholesterol out the ass. Unless you don't eat any cholesterol the rest of the day which is basically impossible

I wanted to eat eggs. But after a whole year eating them every day, I just can't find strength to endure their taste. They literally start my gag reflex after the second or third bite.
Any way to cook them to fix their taste? I don't want to skip on eggs, but they are unbearable right now.

How about boiled?

Allergy.

American eggs are yellow for some reason, I threw out a couple when I was over there cause I thought it was fucked. they were more yellow than this.

I drink them raw. Sounds gross but here's what I do;

Take a square of dark chocolate and let it melt in my mouth. Once it's coated my tongue i chug down 5 or so raw eggs, really open your throat and just down them.

The chocolate stops you ever tasting them.

None. Eat shit tons of eats OP.

You'll get bored of them after a while

When an antinutrient and a nutrient collide, both are obliterated in a sudden release of 50/50 neutrinos and hugs boson particles.

This is the highest level of current experimental research into theoretical physics, and will pave the way into the future of nutrition.

No reason not to

>antinutrient

I make two two egg omlettes every day. I also add diced onions (tons cause I love the taste of onions) and a slice of American singles cheese and it tastes amazing.

trypthophan

>anti-nutrients

:^)

not wanting clogged arteries is one good reason

You'll eventually get bored of eggs.

It's because the chickens are eating a fucking terrible diet. When chickens roam and eat bugs and shit, the yolks are dark orange, how they should be. The shells are also given a chemical bath to turn white.

You know that they dye the yolks orange, right? Healthy eggs aren't naturally the color anywhere, but when I went to the giant refugee peninsula I was disgusted by the abhorrent shade of their eggs.

>tfw been eating cooked eggs with high amounts of antiproteins for years
Maybe this is why i didn't grow up to be tall

i can't. ive done it. just make sure you have enough variety.

>the giant refugee peninsula
Florida? Italy? Scandinavia?

I ate a dozen jumbo eggs (bigger than extra large, publix has them) a day in college and it was fine except the taste. When I donated blood my cholesterol was fine but I was eating a lot of fiber ( if you believe it binds enough bile acid to affect blood cholesterol) at the time. The taste gets to be awful tho.

>hugs boson

>eat 2 hard boiled eggs a day with lunch
>coworkers mock me for eating this (along with my bran cereal i eat every morning)
>they drink full sugar sodas almost daily and also have fast food like once a week
>have to bite my tongue and laugh along with it because if i insult them for their soda drinking i'll be the asshole who can't take a joke

Don't eat the yolks. Yolk recommendation is like 4x a week.

7% of the population increase their blood cholesterol and LDL from dietary cholesterol / saturated fats pretty fast. We don't screen these people so it could be you. Atleast check if your blood fat levels are increasing monthly. And i mean increasing, because you could be in the normal range for years before you go over the limit.

Med student and ready to wreck you with science if i have to

I have to do the same, they joke about my rabbit food so I go along with it
>haha, ya greasy food makes me sick
>I sure do wish I could eat 3 jack in the box burgers in a row ;)
>and drink a 1000 cal milkshake along with it

Seriously though protein shakes with milk taste better than milkshakes

>do you want to be a little bitch
>do you want to be dyel
>do you want to never make it
Then eat less than a dozen eggs a day

Yellow vs orange yolk is diet-related and doesn't mean one is higher quality. If the chicken eats corn, the corn pigment turns the yolk yellow. If chicken eats marigold petals, it becomes a darker orange. The nutritional differences are negligible.

There is no good reason except if you consume anything other than organic products. Enjoy the PCBs and the testicular shrink faggot.

That vegan documentary "What the health" said that one egg is like smoking 5 cigarettes.... Do you really want to have the equivalent of 60 cigarettes?

>t. dicklet cocksucker

Hey, the vegans know what they're talking about. Chicken is basically pure cancer.

>He doesn't heat the egg shell and breathe the egg vapour with a straw
Never going to make it

Cancer is tiny and can kill elephants. I'll keep eating it to gain it's strength

>vegan documentary

I completely ignored everything after that.

>that.
Stopped reading there

2 whole eggs
2 white eggs
1 banana
40g spelt flour / rice flour

~425kcal
32g prot
12g fat
45g carb

enjoy your eggs

Hugo-Boss-on

Just eat organic. Cheap veggies are worse than meat when it comes to overall health and performance.

>Cheap veggies are worse than meat when it comes to overall health and performance.
Based on what?

Based on these dubs

user, tell me more about these antinutrients.

Nice try.

this is wrong. if you dont cook eggs it has anti nutrients

cook in avacado oil

Based on the fact that pesticides ruin your veggies.

I won't. You HAVE to eat all those eggs

EUROPE

>med student that still doesn't know how cholesterol forms in the body

Disgraceful.