What does unflavored whey taste like?

What does unflavored whey taste like?

salty milk and coins

it's just weird. not too bad. i don't know what to compare with.

What does tasty wheat taste like?

Makes milk milkier, makes water taste like shit.

nothing much. ive put it in tomato sauces and curries without honestly noticing anything (obviously not the most sensitive palate)

Like flour, kinda unpleasant if you take it with water.

has no flavour

Not bad, sort of like sweet chalk or brie cheese. It's tolerable with milk, kinda gross with water.

like cow

What does her unflavored ass taste like, lads?

Like victory.

How do people find interest in these beached sea dwellers
>climbs up one flight of stairs
>winded

because pumping my seed into a woman who looks like that is my greatest desire.

High test for days.

the fuck does stairs have to do with anything? shea thick af you fuckin low test twink
based

I drink 2-3 460ml bottles of liquid unflavored whey every day. 46g of protein and around 300 calories per bottle. Hella cheap and it helps me with bulking. As for what it tastes like, it tastes like milk but the texture is thicker, as if there was a bit of flour added to it.

I have some unflavored myprotein. never tried it without flavoring until last night. it was really easy to drink but didn't taste great (drank with water). it's just like water with something in it (like creatine) where you just know it's not just water, slightly milky tasting. i'll probably do it in the future just to down it real quick but yeah. just chalky, slightly milky water.

i almost ordered 11 pounds of their unflavored stuff today, but pussied out and got their mint chocolate instead.

Depends on the concentration. Like watery milk with a side note of creamery. Not so good but once you do it a while even the 50:50 or 33:66 flavoured/unflavoured mixes I normally drink are much too sweet.

add instant coffee creamer to water

yeah i got it and some flavoring squirt shit. not bad. i got the unflavored just cause i wanted the cleanest protein, no added stuff, and easy to mix with smoothies and stuff, fruit/peanut butter/etc.

Whatever the fuck I want to because I know how to flavor things myself.

what does unflavoured pussy of a thicc girl in a scarlet dress taste like?

>unflavoured
but that's the best part

Sorry I prefer women who are going to live longer than 50 and can actually perform a type of physical activity

Y'all just so desperate normal women dont talk to you so you have to cope with women who would literally just date you if you fed them

chalk/soap

just because you have an average sized dick that can't fit anywhere but anorexic girls in missionary doesn't mean the rest of us can't handle a real woman my dude