>gain 3lbs

YOU TOLD ME THIS DIET WAS FOOLPROOF!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you forget to shower?

YOU'RE THE FOOL
>YOU'RE THE PROOF

That's not even relevant. I'm following the diet to a T. I'm eating less than 10g of net carbs a day and eating only meat, cheese, eggs, etc. I'm definitely in ketosis. I should be losing weight. This isn't fair.

You should be eating about 10 cups of vegetables a day on keto to flush out the high levels fat from your body. It won't work if you just eat animal products.

You're probably still eating a tonne of calories still you fuck. Either that or muscle mass increasing as well

Calories in vs calories out you retard.

I figured I might not be eating enough to trigger the ketosis weight loss. I'll add some more vegetables to my meals, thanks!

this

Eat your god damn green Vegs. Salad and Broccoli all day.
Stop eating fatty meat cuts or fatty cheese on your offdays.
actually count your calories you moron.

Man, I was just looking out for you and then you give me this mouthfull thats not even related to the question.
Know what
>abrakadabra user will get fatter, alakazam he'll look like a ham, he cowers from showers will not smell like flowers, make he'll not his testes will knot

Godspeed. And remember, bite the bullet and do whatever it takes.

And shower.

ur probably eating a shit tonne of cheese, that shit is bad fats, you need good natural fats from meat avocado and nuts. You're probably putting too much milk in your coffee, probably putting sugary bbq sauces on your food, probably not eating 70% fat 25% protein 5% carbs, ur probably over doing the carbs in some aspect. You realise one of the reasons keto works so well is because it's impossible to cheat on this diet.You go over 21g net carbs in any day and you're out of ketosis, then it takes another 2-3 days of starving yourself of carbs to get back into it, you will retain/lose/gain waterweight in that time so even if your last day of going over 20 carbs was a week ago, you've just set any possible weightloss back 6 or 7 days. I bet you're fucking cheating somewhere because numbers dont lie.

I'm sorry I thought you were calling me a smelly fatso. Are you a real witch? Please don't curse me... I'm going to go throw salt over my left shoulder just in case.

Retard tries a retarded diet and manages to fail. Beautiful.

Too late now you chubby little shit. Enjoy your testicullar torsion

Drop the cheese fatso

it's funny because it's supposed to be retard proof.

this you dumb fucking C U N T kys pos baka desu senpai

Did you forget to eat at a calorie deficit, or at least at maintenance?
That's still required, isn't it?

>vegetables a day on keto to flush out the high levels fat
the broscience is strong with this one. but anyway op probably eats too much or has water retention for whatever reason. how would anybody know? apparently giving more details about the process was too much for him.

What are you actually eating? List all the main foods you ate while doing keto.

I bet you cooked the food. This produces sugars.

>3lbs
And this is a big deal to you? How much of a fucking manlet are you?

Bacon
Sausage
Chicken
Lean ground chicken shredded beef thingy
Cheese
Old cheese
Light cheese
Endive
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Eggs lots and lots of eggs
Ham
etc

Cut the cheese.

You're almost definitely taking in too much sodium my dude. I had the same problem when I did keto, cut your sodium down a bit and make sure you're getting enough water.

I'm trying to enter keto too.
I bought a book and I follow the meal plan in it almost to a T, just changing the odd thing when I'm not a fan of the recipe (i.e. fish).
Really helps to have a regime to stick to, and the books I've been reading tend to cook stuff that's full of low carb greens (while still being tasty), so I get filled up without intaking a vast number of calories.

STOP EATING CHEESE

>cheese

Thats probably why

>OP

You probably have massive amounts of Sodium but no potassium in your diet. Increase potassium intake which will start up your Na-K pump and that triggers the rest of the cellular processes to activate Ketosis. Get some ketosis strips or the other tests available online to make sure you're body is in Ketosis.

Too much protein results in gluconeogenesis, blocking ketone production. Eat more fat, less protein. I'd look to keto as an easy way to become fat adapted for efficient fasting, not a direct way of fat loss.

You don't need to count your calories super strictly but make sure you're in a deficit at least. Cut back on the cheese. Don't eliminate it completely but don't eat too much of it either. Make sure you're not overeating on the cauliflower as the carbs can sneak up on you very easily. Personally I'd drop the ham. Make sure to count the ~0.5 grams of carbs in each egg. Remember that if you're a fat fuck already you don't need to eat a ton of fat to be successful on keto. Hit your protein goal (which you're absolutely doing already and then some), stay under on carbs, and eat fat to satiation. Of course your body will burn your stored fat during ketosis if you're not getting a ton of dietary fat. Macros on keto are really only important for gains and maintenance. Since you're attempting to lose weight a caloric deficit should still be your top priority alongside carb limitations.

Buy a food scale and weigh everything. Don't expect instant results. Eat fewer meals per day. Don't fall for sugar and bread substitutes. We're all gonna make it brah.

Funny I lost 30lbs but had to stop because of keto rash

calories in, calories out

>morons who chant calories in, calories out would buy a truck and then wonder why it didn't go as far as a car on 1 gallon

god fucking damnit cheese is my favorite food
this is a hard pill to swallow

You got memed.

Losing or gaining weight is 100% CICO.

Healthy eating is 90% IIFYM.

Keto is only special for epileptics kek. Srsly. Other than that, it's a trick/meme diet that only "works" to lose weight based on fooling you into eating fewer CI to your CO, and then it only works for most people, especially smaller people, if they cram lots of veggies into their bellies, and that (again) is nothing special about the veggies, it's just that you have less room for CI.

Ketosis doesn't mean shit for weight loss if you take in too many kcals.

That's actually a perfect illustration of how CICO works.

Truck = more CO

you're relying on diet and not working hard guaranteed

go murder yourself in the gytm before you even talk you lazy retard

Are you memeing on me

Sausages may not be as healthy as you might think.
I wouldn't recommend cutting down on cheese as a whole. Emmentaler i.e. is an excellent choice if you want to get enough zinc, potassium and calcium. It has fewer carbs than other types of cheese.

If I were to attempt to make that diet into something healthy and promote weightloss I would:

1. Remove bacon, ham, sausage and reduce eggs and cheese.

2. Increase vegetable intake

3. Add nuts and avocado

so u didnt shower for a month...

Obese+Keto=EZ weight loss
Overweight+Keto+CICO counting or 20+ hr Intermittent Fast=EZ weight loss

When you're keto adapted you should really keep trying to extend your IF every day starting at 14 hrs. The benefit of being in a ketosis state makes fasting easier. Use it!

Getting into keto cant overcome your retardation if you constantly fill your mouth with calories. Keto makes it so that on a deficit, your body is more likely to use fat as an energy source. Note the on a DEFICIT part. If you are really in keto, the diet should be really easy to maintain and your appetite should be relatively low.

1 year of keto here, my taste buds now love vegetables, i can gorge on a bowl of green beans the way i used to eat sandwiches

are fruits completely out of the question in a keto diet?
i really like my oranges and raspberries

Oranges are out but you can eat a little bit of strawberries

damn. i just like to have a small clementine right before a workout

M A G I C

> Healthy eating is 90% IIFYM

That's not true. Body composition is IIFYM. You can eat super unhealthy on IIFYM (only pizza + whey protein diet), but having protein in your diet is what prevents you from losing muscle and becoming a skinny fat piece of shit.

>pasta and bread erry day
>consistently going down 2 lbs per week

lmaoing at u ketofags

this is now a bread thread

POST BREAD

>Not prostrating yourself and recieving the blessing of the ricegod erryday
>thinks he will make it

Whole-grain pasta has better macros tho.

You probably don't have muscle then

>Sausage
those have carbs, idiot, check the product labels

lol post body

Lol I did keto and gained weight also. You're all idiots. It's water weight increase and calorie surplus. The end. The rest of you can kill yourselves.

t. fat fuck that eats nothing but pork

Are you cutting the fat off your steaks you subhuman?

You can eat a whole fruit each day for vitamin C.

>wheat

Rice soaks up more water = less calorie density in the finished dish.

H-how?

It takes me 3 days to reach proper ketosis and after that I have a very limited time until I hit starvation levels of ketogen and can't keep any mass on

You probably have 10 lbs of fecal matter jammed up inside you

keto is a meme you fat piece of shit

all that bacon is filled with unhealthy preservatives

jesus christ you're going to have a fucking heart attack you idiot.

>muh cholesterol

>he doesn't eat fish

CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT NIGGA

Keto is a meme. Just cut calories in order to lose weight.

>keto for a month
It took me 6 weeks to get used to keto. Some people are slower to adapt I guess.
And then there are those who don't do well at all with a high fat diet. I think it has to do with bile production and recycling. Also there seems to be some genetic component here.
Why are you consuming low fat meats anyway? Are you sure you're hitting that over 70% fat macro daily?

Enjoy eating the meat equivalent of cows raised in China.
Ocean is polluted as fuck.
Stinks too

Cut out dairy retard. Except for butter.

just eat moar garlic

fish is the healthiest meat you can possibly find
if anyones looking for a good ass tasting fish, grill some branzino with lemon slices inside. shit's bomb as fuck

Actual bacon is literally just pork fat and salt.

Experienced ketoers, could you make a list of acceptable foods?

I used to think cheese was fine but now im hearing its not.

Am I only supposed to live off avocado and bacon?

>Ketosis doesn't mean shit for weight loss if you take in too many kcals.
But that is literally the selling point of keto.

Then it's incorrect.
Keto "works" because protein tends to be filling and carbs tend to have high cals relative to how satiating they are.
You can't escape thermodynamics, no matter what.

I did keto two year ago for 6 weeks. Best shape of my life. No more candida, no more dandruff everything went better for me, except for body odor.
>did cardio btw.

>1 month keto
literally only 2 weeks in ketosis.

>Calories in vs calories out you retard.
my body works differently

Why the fuck do Keto books all seem to give recipes with 4 servings in them, but only expect you to eat one serving?
WHAT DO I DO WITH THE OTHER THREE SERVINGS?

That’s not keto
Cheese has carbs and too much protein keeps you out of ketosis

keto should be high fat not necessarily high meat / cheese. you need to get majority of calories from fat.

>haha yeah breh just eat bacon and butter all day xD

>my body disobeys thermodynamics

>eats most calorific foods known to exist
>complains about weight gain

I don't think we can help you buddy.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, 1 at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!!!/
discord.gg/WfgghsW

depending on how much you eat, you can easily up to 7 pounds of undigested food and shit going through your system, from personal experience

GOES KETO, STUFFS HIS FACE FULL WITH CALORIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wooo, I just piss tested and I'm going into keto.
Only been 24 hours

Have you ever tried becoming a social justice warrior? I think you've got the stuff to be a really good sjw.

No, real bacon is cured. Uncured bacon is just fat back/pork belly

>make he'll not his testes will knot
wtf