Veganism

What's the final verdict on veganism? is it a meme or is it actually possible survive without animal products

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbeoe2_6qx4
youtube.com/watch?v=MsFWeC-DeLo
dresselstyn.com/JFP_06307_Article1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ykFNZhKvfPA
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/
webmd.com/cholesterol-management/guide/hdl-cholesterol-the-good-cholesterol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who even cares if it's possible to survive on veganism or not, that's not even the issue. Human beings are by far the most superior creatures that have ever lived on this planet, so why would you cuck yourself out of the privilege of eating whatever puts you ahead of the curve?

>the most superior creatures that have ever lived on this planet
cringe

in fact hes right desu
at least right now

you're the one cucking yourself m8

marginally lower chance of getting cancer and other nasty shit
makes you feel good about yourself if you're a feely faggot

that's about it

>is it possible to survive

Yes. Absolutely. 100%.

>is it optimal

It would take more planning and consideration to eat optimally for lifting on a vegan diet than an omni/even vege diet, but doable

>are there health benefits

Probably, but same could be said for any kind of diet. Sure, the average vegan diet is probably healthier than the average burger diet. Consuming too much animal products is bad and the average burger probably does, but there's not really any study that compares an optimal vegan diet to an optimal omnivorous diet (would likely be optimal vegan diet with a reasonable consumption of animal products, like one meal with it 4-5x a week).

>is it more ethical/moral?

Depends on your views I guess. As a moral nihilist I'd say no because morality is a figment of human perception and based entirely on subjective emotions like fear and disgust. Most religions say it's a-ok to consume animal products. If you personally believe killing animals for food isn't immoral, then no there's no ethical benefit for you.

> As a moral nihilist I'd say no because morality is a figment of human perception and based entirely on subjective emotions like fear and disgust.
The edge. Rest is fine though.

well no fucking shit man we're superior to dogs and rats. You don't have to jerk yourselvef with superlatifs or state the obvious

american cringe

>the edge
Lol redit

>As a moral nihilist

Hello JF.

Of course he responds with shitty memes. Do your math homework kid.

he's not wrong

Why would you ask Veeky Forums the final verdict on something? That's like going to a kindergarten to get feedback on your thesis

right and wrong are 'vague predicates', with a meaning and a definition, but some degree of ambiguity/vagueness. In which some things are objectively wrong and some things are objectively right, but there are borderline cases/grey areas. Similar to the question 'is a heap of sound a mound? If take away grains of sand when does it stop being a mound?'. There are cases where it's objectively true that a heap of sand is a mound, others where it's in a 'grey area'.

To establish veganism you just have to establish that it's objectively wrong to treat humans in that way and establish that there's no basis for discrimination against animals

Anyone who says otherwise is a brainlet who doesn't realise moral terms have a meaning.

Vegans who figured out how to survive, join the discord

discord
.gg/gSAMEHN

best explanation of morality I've seen on Veeky Forums

He's just using an old allegory from ancient Greece

Stop posting this ugly thot

someone's jelly

who

no u

Even if you're basing superiority on intelligence, sapiens are probably not the smartest human to ever live. There is a large amount of luck that took place before we could dominate the planet.

Plus helping to end a lot of suffering/torture and the negative environmental impact that comes from meat consumption.

>makes you feel good about yourself if you're a feely faggot
I already said that

Are there still meatcucks on this board?

lmao

>anything I dislike is edgy

Depends on your definition. Almost every material you interact with has some degree of animal products in it.

It's an entirely arbitrary decision that only materials that you eat count.

God I hate this bish

>HAHAHA HEY LOOK AT ME AND THIS DISH I MADE
>HAHA HEY AREN'T I CUTE

HAHAH HEY PLEASE TELL ME I'M CUTE BECAUSE I NEED THE ATTNETION BECAUSE I NEVER GOT IT WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE LIKED ME WHEN I GOT OLDER WAS BECAUSE I WAS A DRINKER HAHAHA BUT NOW I'M VEGAN SO IT CANCLES ALL THE BAD STUFF OUT HAHAHA SO PLEASE TELL ME I'M A GOOD PERSON NOW HAHAHAHA

>denying human exceptionalism

How is it even possible to be this much of a cuck?

why am i seeing this dumb slut everyday posted here

Triggered

Stop with the fucking jump cuts I'm having a seizure

Morals are objetive though, killing innocent people, raping children and stealing are objetively evil acts.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbeoe2_6qx4

it sure is but bodybuilding while vegan is a pain in the ass

Dude if steak came from dogs I'd eat that shit up in a second.

Some animals have more pourpose to us therefore we feel bad

These dogs were mostly stolen, granted some probably grew up on the street. Dogs have the VALUE of being a fun petting toy, hunter, guard dog, and many more practical uses. Therefore when they are killed like this it seems unnecessary and crule because you could get batter value/less suffering then killing a cow.

It differs person to person on how much animals lives matter though, some would say they would only kill an animal for food and their kids were starving while others will kill for a tasty burger (me)

You can shock value some people into eating less but for people like me we realize humans are above animals and as long as there is a reward (value) for killing an animal whether it be as small as convenience I won't stop eating meat.

'No'

Of course it's possible. There are literally millions of people who have been vegan for years or their whole life. Just stop being a pussy and do it

'No'

There's no objectively wrong way to treat humans. If the case were that tomorrow aliens would invade our world and start harvesting us for food, there are plenty of people who would be fine with being harvested. Those who weren't would die out eventually, and the only humans existing would be those that were fine with being harvested.

>why would you cuck yourself out of the privilege of eating whatever puts you ahead of the curve?
heart disease
strokes
alzheimers
heightened cancer risk

you know, the diseases that off most of humanity

lmao nigga get help

>Morals are objetive though

Not sure if trolling or stupid. Both is certainly possible.

And where exactly are those people now?
That's right. DEAD

Of course you can survive. Consider your quality of life though. Do you like eating meat and dairy? Keep doing it them. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Just don't consume in excess and you're gucci.

A wealth of crazed vegan-sponsored studies still can't rule out a balanced omnivorous diet as harmful. Until the day that happens, I don't care about all the studies saying vegans have low incidences of cancer compared to this or that, because they lump smokers and habitual 3 square McDonalds-meals-a-day eaters with 'omnivourous diet' people against vegans who are otherwise very health conscious. It will continue to be an inherently flawed way of conducting studies until large, unethically invasive population studies are conducted.

Who knows, considering the amount of NSA shit and google malware that might happen sooner than we think.

Nope, those acts are also subjective
Ex. Ancient tribes pillaging and raping one another to gain power/assert dominance

meme. humans are animals too, and vegans rely heavily on products produced from humans (who consume animal products). they can't escape the fact that their life is possible only by consuming products that exist only because animal life was consumed to produce them.

ARE THEY?

I seriously doubt that

Lmao are you for real? Your comment is a fucking meme

nah, whatever helps you sleep at night soiboi

Final verdict: Assault vector by the kikes

Go onionpill instead with lots and lots of meat.

butthurt agitated frail cum guzzling soiboi detected

well said.

Bitch literally just blended a banana with pumpkin pie mix and cream. How the fuck is this healthy?

She just wants you to look at her and forgive her for being a degenerate cock holster every weekend

Nice argument man. You sure got me with your incredible wit and intelligence.

it's very real. there are no true vegans because they'd die almost immediately. your life is only possible because of the suffering of lesser animals, e.g. farmers and wagecucks slaving away to produce everything you require to survive.

>, I don't care about all the studies saying vegans have low incidences of cancer compared to this or that, because they lump smokers and habitual 3 square McDonalds-meals-a-day eaters with 'omnivourous diet' people against vegans who are otherwise very health conscious. It will continue to be an inherently flawed way of conducting studies until large, unethically invasive population studies are conducted.

there will never be a population study with high enough standards to satisfy your doubts. what you should be looking at is the mechanism that causes heart disease/ strokes. And what causes those mechanisms.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsFWeC-DeLo

sources in video description

Imagine your brain arteries being so clogged that you cant even attempt to make an argument.

yup just like niggers and mexicans would be eating each other if the white man wasn't such an unbelievable cuck

why would you want to go full blown vegen? eat eggs and other things that dont hurt the animal

Imagine being so butthurt you plagarize better men with higher libidos as you fail to lift your little boy arms enough times to cough up a mote of soi from brittle vegen penis

>implying the best argument for veganism is muh animals
>eat eggs lmao
enjoy your heart disease

autism speaks

i thought the whole point of being vegen was so there isnt a mass genocide of another species on the planet. Not because it makes you "healthy".
chickens will still lay eggs if humans are there to pick them up or not.

not a argument penis breath

if we stop feeding cattle they all die anyway, the only moral way is to avoid halal and kosher

>stop feeding cattle
how did cattle survive before humans started farming?

by being excellent, now they eating pets

They didn't. Modern cattle are a result of hundreds of generations of selective breeding. They would all die out in a generation left to their own devices.

rekt

Good. they are polluting the shit out of the atmosphere and sucking up resources. Now move aside cows and let humans fuck it up

You think raping a child is not objectively an evil act? With objective I mean that it is evil independent of human belief. So the fact that people maybe did it in some tribe is irrelevant, every sane person knows that's wrong, and you can't justify that in a materialistic world view, since we are not more than a byproduct of cosmic chance and our lives are pointless and meaningless.

Plus I added a video that arguments why objetives moral values do exists, and none of you refuted it.

>every sane person knows that's wrong
Who's sane? The people you agree with? The majority of people? The people in charge?

Please qualify an objective description of a sane person that doesn't involve circular reasoning.

I disagree, there are circumstances where a baby could enjoy being raped are there not? and besides the definition of rape is born of a legal framework that is derived from current cultural values. sexual urges are primal and animalistic and not subject to such lofty notions as morality

>So the fact that people maybe did it in some tribe
the greeks did it.

they also came up with the morality thing,

morality is a meme. there is only you and what you can get away with

>Greeks invented morality
The sheer stupidity of this board never fails to amuse me

nice argument bro

We are ruling this dirt ball and soon other dirt balls too. Fuck off with your defeatism.

Veganism is a meme and it's adherents are zealots and self hating whores or cuck soiboi

source: I have eyes

That video is so bad

>eaten cholesterol equals blood cholesterol
>lets not mention that hdl cholesterol counteracts ldl cholesterol

It's possible to survive, but not to truly live

>t. baby rapists

i went to a gamde dinner last night and felt it in my chest before bed, if anything it wise just not to eat meat in excess

Why would you cuck yourself with heart disease, cancer, impotence, alzheimers, diabetes etc? Because the meat kike told you meat is manly? Stay bluepilled cuck

>>eaten cholesterol equals blood cholesterol
there is a genetic component to cholesterol levels, and there is a "maximum achievable cholesterol level". but yes, dietary cholesterol raises your blood cholesterol.

why else would a vegan diet reverse heart disease?
dresselstyn.com/JFP_06307_Article1.pdf

dont get your health advice from joe rogan.

also, there is no good cholesterol. there is only bad cholesterol and worse cholesterol

youtube.com/watch?v=ykFNZhKvfPA

That guy with the fake beard is clearly suffering a lot

impotence?

high school dropout detected, keep your fad diet bro, people are sick of hearing about the documentary you watched

I love this argument. it takes up to 16 times the number of plants, fed through your meat industry for the same amount of food. Veganism isn't an absolute. We know that. The idea is that it's up to 16 times better than doing nothing.

Who the fuck thinks in absolutes anyways?

cows eat grass...

As long as you stay active and take everything in moderation those things will never be an issue related to diet.

That aside we evolved into humans due to meat and owe our heightened intelligence to it, thus why vegans all have such retarded arguments
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/

>enjoy being raped

Isn't the definition of 'rape' to not want sexual intercourse. So if it did enjoy it, it wouldn't be rape.

Rape means not wanting it, so no enjoyement.

>there is no good cholesterol. there is only bad cholesterol and worse cholesterol
You think so?
>webmd.com/cholesterol-management/guide/hdl-cholesterol-the-good-cholesterol

no one cares about the suffering of plants or how many blades of grass some deer ate before being turned into venison.

Was a farmer can confirm. Cows eat grass and hay during winter. Grain is only used for making them fatter

punchable face

I grew up in a meat packing town. Cows eat grass. And grains, molasses, corn syrup, even fucking skittles. Anything that they can digest that can add cheap calories is used.

Now let's get to the point of why this is bad. Every bit of food in modern society is transported hundreds of miles by trucks, trains, and ships. That means there is an impact through carbon that is multiplied by fattening up a cow instead of just eating the damned plants.

This is before we get to the methane livestock produces.

no because having sex with a baby is defacto rape under law even if the baby enjoyed it

>implying my all vegans are motivated by suffering

its a fucking meme YOU BLOODY FUCKING BLOODY

That looks just vile