nice muscles you have there, must really have taken a long time to get them eh

> nice muscles you have there, must really have taken a long time to get them eh
> shame you didn't spend that time working on your SOCIAL muscles
> ...heh..another girl stolen...these meatheads are too easy.

Sure bud. I make around 500k a year. You can steal girls, but can you steal money?

Nothing personal, mystery

wtf i love jews now

He probably makes quite a lot from scamming all the desperate betas.

i hate myself that i know who this is for some reason

So I read the entire book The Game or whatever the full title is.

It is a bunch of guys realizing that, if you actually go to the bar and talk to girls, most of them are dumb and drunk enough to fuck you.

>>

i imagine guys have tried this before paying 1000s of dollars to be 'mentored' by a fuzzy hat lanklet in a feather boa

its for people who arent able to pull women normally

This guy absolutely ruined his life. Read some of his angry facebook posts about his wife cucked him, took his kids, and feels so alone.

that's all PUA ever was

Oh yea, he has absolute metal breakdowns in the book that the author is always dealing with.

He's literally crying telling the doctor he could pick her up if he felt better and he "knows exactly what to say". hahaha so cringey

I can only imagine her like "yep alright, well lets get you all better buddy"

I want to scan betas and MGTOWS. Should I start a blog with some feel good red pill shit?

>The Game
FUCK I LOST

That train has sailed, even incels caught up to the PUA bs. Better try lookism with unconventional exercises(mewing) and secretly get plastic surgery kek.

I heard this guy was pulled over for drunk driving with a 14 y/o in the passenger seat.

> ...heh..nothing personal, meathead

Like most of the PUA he is unlikeable but at least he deliver some of his experience. His level of 'peacocking' is too retarded for me. If only he could just lift fucking weights as a peacocking.

kek
Veeky Forums is the only place that I would admit I know who that faggot is.

>tall
>good facial symmetry
>probably has a big dick

People really bought his bullshit?

Give me a fat neck beard who can score I want to hear his game

I work on my social muscles at the gym with all my new friends. Even gotten some dates from the qt girls who work out there, too.

there's no shame in knowing who he is anymore than there's shame in knowing who tai lopez or the bitconnect guy are

> heh....nothing personel, meatbag...

You would assume with the internet, Tinder or PoF these people would become irrelevant.
Still today people are willing to pay ridiculous prices for these courses

what is the essence of this guy? has he useful adivse or insight?

This.
Also, iirc, in The Game he says that your body is important too, and makes the other faggot go to the gym.

>You...you too

No, his advice, things like "negging" are autistic and only work on damaged women. If you want to get better at meeting women, you need to practice your social skills. They are called skills for a reason: you need to practice. Practice your social skills by talking to people, and by unironically being yourself you will find a girl you are compatible with. If you only want to bang girls, then practice that as well. Just go up to them and ask them how their day is going. Girls appreciate boldness

i asked 10 girls to have sex with me and they all said no
i thought u said they appreciated boldness gimme my money back

I appreciate you fellow oldfag

*blocks your path*

>It is a bunch of guys realizing that, if you actually go to the bar and talk to girls, most of them are dumb and drunk enough to fuck you.

100% this. It's even clear from the book, he's not even that good at picking up women, he just hits on anything that moves and eventually gets lucky.

If you actually read the book, the way he breaks down and explains each step of an interaction is really useful. You just ignore the stupid shit about wearing outlandish clothes and painting your nails black, the rest of it is solid and you're retarded if you ignore it.

>i-its a-all a s-s-scam!
pls don't shoot up a school.

>and only work on damaged women

But user, those ones are the best in bed, and nobody cares if you break their hearts because it's not your fault, it's the broken girl's fault for being broken in the first place.

Why does read like a textbook?
If you're going to be reading textbooks, I am sure Veeky Forums can recommend you so much better uses of your time.

>spend money on going to seminars about talking to women rather than talking to women
What is the point? So you can "learn" about relationships without being in one. For instance, how does your graph correlate to actually getting a girlfriend? It's just explaining the stages of a relationship/one night stand.

Everyone seems to bash this guy quite a bit despite the fact that he made a ton of money and fucked a ton of women.

Isn't that what most guys are trying to do anyways?

He basically overcomplicates everything. The useful advice boils down to:
>talk to girls
>make them laugh or use some different way of attracting them
>escalate
>fuck them
Basically, how men have been picking up girls since the beginning of times.

Because he's psychologically broken and cries like a woman all the time. What's the point of women and money if you don't really enjoy them?

>thinks you need to spend money on this shit with the sheer amount of free content available.
>can't see how knowing the stages of a relationship is relevant to getting a gf.
Please stay single and don't reproduce.

>and fucked a ton of women.
did he though?

>Everyone seems to bash this guy quite a bit despite the fact that he made a ton of money and fucked a ton of women
He managed to make money off hapless socially awkward boys who were looking for the magic ticket to fucking women. He fucked a ton of women because he approached and tried to fuck even more women.

>fucking a ton of women will make you happy
I have some news to you

I always assume those PUA shit can have a lot of good information simple because if you ask someone who has gone through something several times to write their experience down and break it into a 'system' as well as they can, the result will be insightful no matter what. That's the principle behind how any teaching of any skill or method works, and those who assume social psychology of any type is different because people are all special unique individuals are wrong: people often respond to certain cues in a similar or identical way, and learning what those are can be a good guide for people with any type of social anxiety, or just inexperience.

I'm sure a lot of it is indeed bullshit, but if you're not ready to read something and discern bullshit from actual experience you'll miss out on some great lessons.

Who is it?

You missed the point I was trying to make. What use is knowledge without application

it seems like a pyramid scheme that targets insecure men

Have you considered the possibility that people can fabricate experiences. I think I could write a pretty convincing manual on lion taming.

Bam margera?

is that Sam Hyde

You're right, but that's the whole point. PUA is broken down into the tiniest steps possible so virgins can try to emulate charisma the best they can.

Personally I prefer Robert Greene's "The Art of Seduction" and Mark Manson's "Models" because they work better to help you genuinely grow your personality in a way that can attract women rather than giving you an autistic step-by-step act.

>taking sex advice from another desperate beta male, who can only have abysmally negligent "success" if the girl is absolutely shitfaced
You're losing before you even start, namely by trying to emulate other people

BUT OF COURSE no girl wants to fuck you. Imagine you went to a bar, and a girl just started vomiting Amy Schumer jokes at you. BUT OF COURSE not one guy is going to want to fuck her

Most people have never tried lion taming so they have no criteria to disprove you by, but we're all part of society and have some idea of how people and women think, and what is and isn't far-fetched.

Also, when you're emulating another man you're admitting to yourself that you as an individual are insufficient for women. Are you really okay with being that pathetic? Why not just stop being pathetic and unattractive?

>namely by trying to emulate other people
That's like saying you're trying to emulate other people by going to the gym and doing squats and deadlifts instead of some new "authentic" exercise you figured out alone. Proven methods require experience, and it's smarter to learn from other experiences as well as your own.

user you are defending another beta that you look up to because somehow you're okay with admitting you aren't enough to pick up women

Meaning
You aren't charismatic
You aren't attractive
You aren't cunning
You can't think on your feet
You need guides to do the most basic human interaction we are instinctually programmed to perform

Why. Would. Nature. Reward. You.

Holy moly the absolute cope of this post

>just ignore the stupid shit, the guy telling you to
"peacock" and autistically insult the girl knows what he's doing!

I've been here since 2010 and in every single PIA thread there's some loser like you fighting tooth and nail to prove he didn't get memed. EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Why is PUA so offensive to you people?

We all learn from other people, being part of society means gradually picking up on cues, norms, standards, rites from others. Not being able to do so is called a developmental disorder.

You're an idiot. This isn't weightlifting or a hobby. These are people with unique experiences and views. There's infinite room for creativity yet you're refusing to even attempt it. of course no girl wants to be with you if you're making it some weird kinds of dungeons and dragons strategy move. Also think about all the other ugly betas that do the exact same thing, then you walk up and sounds JUST LIKE THEM.

>PUA is broken down into the tiniest steps possible so virgins can try to emulate charisma the best they can.
Fair enough. Still, it can lead to script reading little robots instead of guys who are genuinely socially adept. I believe even the book The Game touches on that.

Different guy who's not into PUA, but the concepts of peacocking and negging do work.

Because you're literally ruining your life and we're trying to help you

>only making 500k

Your PUA scamming tactics have nothing on the power of BLOAT

ITT: every user defending PUA is sub 5'8".

>user you are defending another beta that you look up to because somehow you're okay with admitting you aren't enough to pick up women
How is not admitting it working out for you?

>You need guides to do the most basic human interaction we are instinctually programmed to perform
Yeah, everyone is "programmed" to know how to behave in dating apps and bars lmao. Shut up retard, social skills are learned not innate.

True, but sexual interaction shouldn't be grouped in with all that. You're not beating the system, you're just making it awkward. What if a fat girl came up to you trying to use the pua stuff?
Oh wait- they do, and no one fucks them. Stop grouping yourself in with people like that. You're better than this and you know it.

>You're an idiot. This isn't weightlifting or a hobby. These are people with unique experiences and views.
There are people with unique experiences and views in all hobbies.

>There's infinite room for creativity yet you're refusing to even attempt it.
From what I know, PUA stuff doesn't give you a script, but guidelines. If the guy doesn't learn to improvise he'll be shot down no matter what.

>of course no girl wants to be with you if you're making it some weird kinds of dungeons and dragons strategy move
Everyone has an strategy. What is and isn't ok to say, when is the right time to say certain things, not going in too strong, not stepping over certain lines, etc. It's the same thing, people just internalize those. Social interaction is full of unwritten rules, you have to be utterly stupid to not realize this.

Then just go to the bar and learn them. Why are you so dead set on being a beta?

People who read self help books never succeed.

>there are people actually defending PUA itt
Underageb&
MODS

But nature has rewarded many a worthless bum with a big family. After all betas have to come from somewhere

I haven't even read those books, I'm just saying what I feel about social psychology in general and why I'm not against the idea of content like this being out there.

Honestly, I think that even if you give someone a dumb battle plan but the confidence to go out there and try it, how much they'll learn from their mistakes and negative experiences is already a positive.

Getting laid isn't super hard guys

Just be confident

JUST BEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURSELF BRO

Sounds awful and hilarious. Got more information?

I only know because he had a tv show on VH1

You son of a bitch it has literally been five years since I lost the game, why did you do this to me

based

>bragging about anything sub $9^9^9^9

instant diamonds

You're right, it is just a guide to get one night stands. Which is precisely what Mystery's (The guy who wrote that book you're replying to) problem was. He could go into a bar and get a girl, but Christ he was absolutely terrible when it came to relationships.

Kys, I'm a newfag and just learned about it yesterday and if starts being a real thing I will fucking bea

He did.

I second this. Even if PUA isn't your preferred method and you loath the old leaders of the PUA community there's still going to be at least something you can take away from it.

I'm kind of blown away by how angry and sanctimonious people get about this topic.

>What use is knowledge without application
In the intervening time between my last post calling you a brainlet, and this post, I was on a date with a girl. It was ok.

>it seems like a pyramid scheme that targets insecure men

By that logic so is fitness. The number of people who know all about fitness and nutrition but simply don't actually lift, is fucking staggering. That doesn't mean that knowledge or information about fitness is invalid, that just means there are a ton of faggots on this board who would rather fantasize about having a skill or ability rather than risk failure in trying to actually attain that skill or ability. Same applies to pickup.

The knowledge isn't invalid, but its up to you to apply it.

Maybe it's because you can learn this stuff without needing to read PUA bullshit?

>I'm kind of blown away by how angry and sanctimonious people get about this topic.

I'm not. Its pretty obvious why people get butthurt about this. Firstly in order to even seek out PUA advice you need to admit that you have a probelm, and most of the detractors can't even do that because being shit with girls calls into question your entire identity as a man. And that's just the beginning.

This shit runs deep and its no wonder that people would rather pretend they're better than someone who had to get advice for dealing with something that should be so natural.

Oh ok cool, where?

The people that can't pick up chick's are the ones that need autistic level of detail like PUA to get better.

Like 'negging' is something obvious, but chumps need it spelled out.

The whole concept of pua is retarded because it worships women. Most of pua is full of (((them))).

Women will not exist in 200 years anyway

Most chicks know what negging is, the game is 12 years old. It worked 10 years ago but not now

What?

When you make a statement like this, Its abundantly obvious that you don't talk to girls... Or you're talking to disgusting feminist dykes who actively read about how to defend themselves from men and their dirty penises. In the years that I've been approaching girls this has never ever happened to me

This isn't an arms race. Pickup is not mainstream, the only time girls might have been able to call out PUA tricks is during the early 2000s when Mystery had his own show on VH1.

And if a girl does "catch" you doing something that you learned from pickup, all you're actually doing is flirting (oh no!) and you'd be doing that kind of thing anyway if you weren't such an autist.

Good game isn't outlandish or flashy unless you're RSD and you're trying to get footage to sucker idiots into buying your shit. Good game just looks like normies talking to each other.

who dis?

Fuck outta here I read Mark Manson

>something something milk truck please to give

>mark manson
>does pickup for years
>decides to "quit" pickup
>still talks to girls
>is still successful
>doesn't attribute the success it to any of the skills he acquired in his years studying pickup
>writes Models
>jus b urself :^) - the book
>lazy dipshits believe him because it means they don't have to learn anything or try anymore

Congratulations

>jus b urself :^) - the book
it's more nuanced than that and he does attribute a ton of skills to PUA in the book.

Literally who

what do I say to a girl when I successfully wooed her?

I can't say let's go back to my place bcus I live with my parents

Depends how old you are. If you're 20 then it doesn't matter, just bang her at your house, unless your parents are hoarders and your house is a legitimate disaster.

If you're older then stop being a loser and move out.

Otherwise, car is an option.

Also directly suggesting that you should go somewhere to have sex is stupid. Always have some excuse so she can justify going with you and she doesn't feel like a slut. They want to feel like "it just happened"

yes you can, i have before