Do you still drink soda? Do you still drink zero calorie soda?

Do you still drink soda? Do you still drink zero calorie soda?

No, in fact I only drink water now.
Also I love skinny whores.

I'm currently switching from caffeine free coke zero to decaf coffee and tea with stevia. Gave up caffeine and now I need to give up the artificial drinks.

This girl could be 15 or 30 I'm really not sure desu

no,
went from like 8-9 dr peppers a day to pure water.
GL doing that though, going from drinking 8-9 dr peppers to just water made my mouth feel like it was full of salt for a full week.

No. Water, coffee, tea. Whole milk when I need surplus calories.

I stopped drinking soda around 8 years ago when I realized my teeth were completely fucked and it was contributing to me being a fat fuck due to being liquid calories. I drink nothing but water and black coffee now. I'll occasionally drink a low sugar energy drink when I can't get decent coffee but I never feel good about it.

does it really matter

i drink seltzer now

On cheat day I might drink. When you quit for long time, cola tastes really weird.

This girl can't be older than 15 yet my dick is diamonds. Dammit I am NOT a pedophile!

probably 19 soon

From time to time I'll enjoy a glass of death cold coca cola

no

every few months i drink a san pellegrino soda like orange or lemon because i like them but theyre hard to find around here. Normally its my dessert or treat.
never zero calorie sodas.

No and no. Even when I drank soda I never went for zero calorie shit. It's terrible and the sweeteners are as bad for you as sugar, they just don't make you fat. I haven't drank anything but water since feb 13 and feeling great.

Stopped drinking soda at 15 when I found out it was literally taking gains out of my body. Didn't even start lifting until like 19-20, but when I found out drinking 8 cans of coke/doctor pepper a day for 10 years could have stunted my growth, fucked up my bone mass, and pretty clearly fucked up my teeth (calcium deficiency means I still have baby teeth, fixing it at 15 means I still got wisdoms), I stopped in a heartbeat.

I drink sweet tea on a semi-rare basis, but I try to stick to strictly water or milk. My cheat day for sweet tea is probably a few times a month.

>sweeteners are as bad for you as sugar

Lmao.

yeah they are worse. at least you know what sugar is doing to your body

Can someone make a gif of this I am a phone poster

never have, still don't get how people like that shit. tastes like fizzy water with sugar

Drink redbull (full sugar) regularly, avoid anything that has artificial sweeteners in it, occiasionally buy fanta from some ethnic shop because the ones here have sweeteners in them instead of sugar

>skinny
Are you american? she is slim but I wouldnt consider her skinny

It looks like she has a moustache from the thumbnail

Webm works fine in waterfox (and most mainstream browsers) on mobile

I stopped drinking soda about 1-2 weeks ago, got a headache after a few days but now it's going well. I'm not gonna drink any soda anymore, well maybe i'll have a small can of sugarfree once in a while.

Same. I do like beer though.

caffeine withdrawal?