Tfw got fit

>tfw got fit
>some slut gave me herpes on the lips
Daily reminder to all my Veeky Forumsbros to stay safe out there, nobody really talks about STD's like they should

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1819739,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How'd it happen? Also it is possible to get any disease from a bare back blow job?

Its just a cold sore, pussy.

I got it just from making out
>herpes is just a cold sore
nice meme

bump because this is never discussed here

The hero fit deserves

OP and whoever else, see pic related for all you need to know.

cope: the screenshot
yes you are dirty for having herpes, no people who call you dirty dont have herpes

i was super paranoid after making out with some rando in a club i went home and desinfected my mouth and washed it until i was tired because i do not want to be branded by the degenerate's mark. admit it, the reason outbreaks occur on the face is to tell people to stay away from you

t. self-hating genital herpes sufferer

Haha, luckily for me I don't have a sex drive and don't see people in a sexual way.

Chicks or dudes, I haven't ever thought "This person is attractive, I want to have sex with them", no matter how good looking they are.

I had a cold sore on my lip when I was a kid, pretty sure it was from a drink fountain. I've never had another breakout.

Herpes is literally fucking nothing. You get it one time, then it goes away after like 3 days and probably never comes again.
t. had herpes since I was a kid and it only breaks out like one time in 2 years

Read the info pic again; anywhere from half to three-quarters of everyone on the PLANET is a carrier whether you ever have an outbreak or not. If your immune system gets weakened by something (being very sick or sick for an extended period of time) there can be an initial outbreak. I was sick with colds/flu for 3 months about 12 years ago and that's when it manifested. Same for things like shingles, which is related to herpes. In your case just keep yourself healthy and you may never have another outbreak of it.

Fairly common experience actually.

90% of people have herpes by age 40, most just are asymptomatic. Calm down.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1819739,00.html

I've been deathly ill many times, at one point I had influenza A and B at the same time and lost my sense of smell for a few months from a 41 degree C fever. If I was gunna get another breakout I probably would have had it already.

That isnt the STD version though?

Well then I guess you don't worry about it. Not even sure at this point why you're going on and on about it.

I posted info for the benefit of those who can get nasty outbreaks of it, or first-timers who are worried about it and don't know what to do. That's all.

It's the same virus, just different infection sites.

There is no STD version, both HSV 1 and 2 are causing equal amounts of new cases of genital herpes

Herpes has been shown to be a leading cause in dementia and alzheimers.

>roastie cope

First point is horseshit. You can spread during asymptomatic shedding.

More for the reassurance of others. It's possible to be entirely asymptomatic once it goes away.

>YOU ARE NOT A LEPER...but you do have to do all this shit now

so you hate eating shit huh you must secretly eat shit for breakfast

Reading that makes me never want to have sex again desu, sounds worse than dealing with HIV

>two thirds of world population
Jesus Christ

and that's including children and ugly people and early married people who don't fuck around

>tfw kv and have oral herpes
Just chill down fag

Same, never fell in love either. Feel kind of empty inside

almost everyone who isn't an incel has oral herpes, you fucking virgins

I'd say it gets better, but I'm 25 and I still don't really care about anyone non-family and one of the few relationships I've ever had lasted only 3 months.

It was basically fwb, not even a 'meet the parents' thing. My family are totally convinced I'm gay.
>tfw I found her annoyingly attention craving and time consuming, but quirky and nice as a person, but I guess I semi-ghosted her by not being on the phone 24/7 and she lost interest.

I feel you about the empty inside thing... I hope I don't go into my 30s having never found someone I truly like. I want to have kids and raise them as well as my parents did with me, and for my parents to be proud of me. Time will tell, but I've felt this way since I was 12 and it's not looking hopeful.

apply yourselves

I'm starting post-grad medicine, and I've got a bachelors STEM degree. I apply myself. It just doesn't come naturally to me to see a chick and think "I gotta fuck this".