Who's he and what he does to get this body?

who's he and what he does to get this body?

he's not you; whatever he did, you can't reach that. Prove me wrong

>who's he
he used to namefag under "Prometheus" but he doesn't namefag anymore

>what he does to get this body?
he lifts weights at the gym, everything else depends on genetics and low body fat

>Ok muscle size
>rather good insertions
>killer delts
>really lean
>freakishly small waist
getting his stats yes
looking tike this. Highly unlikely

Alright buddy, you seem like you could use some help. I'm going to let you in on the little secret that Veeky Forums and every other bodybuilding forum has been hiding.

Next time you are at the gym, ask the receptionist for an AB pass. If they act like they don't know what you're talking about, say "BRAP". This is the secret password that lets them know you've been invited by someone who already has an AB pass. Once you receive your pass, you'll want to find the gym alpha. This is usually a powerlifter, but if this is your first time doing this, then you will just have to ask around until you find the right guy. Present your pass to the gym alpha, then follow him to the sauna. He will then bless your body. The blessing can be a bit rough if you haven't been practicing placing objects in your ass, but once it is complete you will receive his seed. As long as this seed is inside of you, all gains will be on par with noob gains. This means that if you receive this blessing before every workout (or just don't shit for a while), then you will grow at a much more rapid pace and with much less effort.

Don't share this with the normies. It's the only thing we have that they don't.

>traps

just pin it already

Why so pale jesus christ

gib cummies

he's white

>

you forgot to mention the mountains connecting his ears to his shoulders

Yeah they look more like sails than traps. hardly ever see that high insertions on poeple with necks.

Thats David Laid tier

What did he mean by this?

Looks like an alien with those soyboy legs and freakishly long arms.

GOMAD + SS
Stay consistent though!!! 6 Months and you'll be there

Did he just jack off onto the mirror?

Gear
Genetics
Any other answer is COPE

don't know who he is but he got a body like that by virtue of his birth and dedication

This is what an aryan looked like, I remember reading it in the indo aryan vedic texts "slender at the waist defined with long limbs and deep blue eyes"

HOLY SHIT

Who his he I must know, how do I get like him

I am Iberian, will I ever make it ???

>who's he
takeshi kovacs
>what he does to get this body?
bought premium sleeve

dafuq is wrong with his neck?

Toguro-mode

This

Can't wait for season 2

You can achieve this on TRT. Other than the size of the traps, slightly higher BF%, and larger legs I'm similar at 140mg cyp a week

>that fucking mirror
Did he cum on it, looking at himself?

Chest isolation+roids
And wtf with those traps
Also picture is gay as fuck, if you post cbt or progress pic why the fuck post erect penis

Wouldn't you?

No.
I'd be cumming in your mom instead

Consistently building muscle and strength over a span of 3-5 years, then cutting below 10% bodyfat.

Why is he still single?

tren probably

So what are his stats?