Found out my childhood crush just got married... what do I do Veeky Forums?

Found out my childhood crush just got married... what do I do Veeky Forums?

lift hard and find someone better
also read kierkegaard

lift the pain away it all ways works

Fuck off with content unrelated to fitness and man up bitch boy

You move on my guy.

nofap + meditating

Well since she's already taken for life you should have no problem introducing yourself to her

Why are you still concerned about a childhood crush? Man the fuck up

be happy for her

My childhood crush was killed by a drunk driver

This. I had a lot of crushes of varying intensities growing up, but I left them all behind. There's plenty of thots out there

who cares what his career was, damn son, most people would grieve about the death of a person close to them. But you talk as if truck drivers are bad people.

Fuck You

Isn't that better overall? At least she's not getting pounded by some other guy.

Uh, buddy? He said "drunk driver" not "truck driver." Lay off the truck stop stimulants, Cletus.

Read what he said one more time

I'll pay you 50$ to learn how to read

No wonder the only job you could get was truck driver you brainlet

What's her name op? I just got married and she had to constantly swat away some beta orbiter until I told him to fuck off

My childhood crush got fat
>mfw

My bad sorry faggots.
Anyway, to get back on track, drunk (truck) drivers are scum.

Lift and pray

>childhood crush

This doesnt mean shit, move on with your fucking life and stop finding reasons to feel sorry for yourself

grow up

Become a God of Gains

lift harder

t. Insecure truck driver

>gf broke up with me because she believed I was cheating on her everytime i went out on my own, really fuck me up because it wasn't true, so I have all of this useless affecttion for her and a fuckton of rage to fuel my workouts
>soreness actually helps me deal with the emotional pain more than alcohol

Please be real lol. Most of Veeky Forums is borderline illiterate.

Well she was either mentally unstable (in which case be glad it's over) or she was convinced that you'd cheat on her while going out because she did/would do the same under the right circumstances (in which case be glad it's over)

focus on your gains and good luck out there my friend

thanks man, funny thing is, I tought she was a keeper because we both love, among other stuff. working out... but life goes on

Lol seriously, this isn't even like a recent ex

fuck her husband

This.

You wait for them to have a kid then you kill the both of them and make the kid watch as you do it.

Then the kid will set out to destroy you.
He will gather a crew which you will destroy one by one before they get out of hand.
But you let the kid live.

Then track his progress.
If he starts to look only a little bit like Jiren,
then you steal his training scedule and give it to your own kids.

Then kill future jiren before he gets out of hand.