/Chubby GF/ general?

ok faggots, need some help regarding sex with a chubby girl.
i'm 21, virgin here and she(20) is a virgin too, this is my first gf. we both look like pic related in body types.
yeah i know i'm a loser and you can guess where this is going.
been together a few months and really like her and she does too.
anyway to the point, i'm a dicklet.
i have a 5 inch dick and recently gotten handjobs from her. she didn't get surprised or anything, because maybe she didn't have anything to compare to. she happily gave me handjobs every alternate day.
when i asked why not use your mouth, she replied that "oh just my mouth, you dont want more?? we'll try everything for the first time tomorrow user" and told me let's meet tomorrow at my place and told me to bring condoms and she's nervous too but excited.
this happened around 3 hours back, i am sweating bullets and nervous as fuck.

i am not nervous about performance or stamina or cumming too quickly but as you can see, she has this small gut like pic related and i'm worried if i can penetrate the fat of her vagina? or should i give up with my 5 inch dick?

because i think i will kill myself from insecurity and embarassment if i cant penetrate her through that fat.
till now she only gave me nudes of her boobs. that's it. told me she's not that comfortable sending her pussy.
will there be fat near the vagina? what the fuck should i do?
any dicklet here tried to have sex with a fat girl like this?
pretty sure we'll get naked though but what if i cant even break her hymen with my dick? what can i do then? just eat her pussy a lot and satisfy like that?
dont know if she will leave me for that though? we'll find out but what can i atleast make it more enjoyable for both parties incase i cant penetrate her properly?
also if i can, give me some tips . this is an emergency.

(2/2)
>inb4 im a loser.
yes i am. dont even have friends that close to ask this stuff so you guys and google are my only hope.
>inb4 she's a lying roastie
we are from pretty conservational backgrounds so it's normal for us to go till 20 without having sex.

so yeah that's it anons. peace.

Have some self respect and don't do it

my kind of thread

not a chance. i want to lose my virginity to her. she's pale af and i really like her too.

that's too much. she doesn't have that much fat though user.

I have a gf who is 254 pounds. With that being said let me try and help.

There will be fat near her vagina. It will be noticeably harder to penetrate because of her size, missionary is impossible but cowgirl is amazing. You need to use her momentum through some time of curl when she rides you you kind of just bob her diagonally down to your feet and up past your head, that's how you can maximize penetration for her and power for you.

Don't finger her beforehand. That makes her pussy super fucking slippery in that you will have trouble positioning your dick into her because it's like putting a weenie in butter. Fuck her dry and let her wetness come about during intercourse.

Just spread her legs dude, fat girls usually don't have footlong barrier down there.

Also be careful if she wants to ride you if your pelvis isn't strong enough, hope you eat your dairy son.

t. owner of thicchog brapcow

>missionary is impossible
I need to reiterate. It's not impossible in that I can't reach, I can and I can plow into her hard, but I feel it's impossible from a pleasureable standpoint because I just can't get enough momentum to get a good ride going from the top. It's better when the slampig is on top because since she's larger, she can generate more momentum.

>some time of curl
some type of curl*

Think of it like barbell curling a hambeast.

thank you user. cowgirl it is. also what do you mean use her momentum? also don't want to ride her till we are comfortable trying basic vanilla stuff first. dont want to get my dick broken on my first time.

nope no riding. have seen far too many rekt videos to try that with her.

She's not going to break your dick. If you are at least skinnyfat and not a complete rickety skeleton she won't crush your fucking pelvis.

>momentum
Just her riding you and her bobbing through you, it can be tiring for a braphog because low stamina and heavy mass, but you help each other out in that you help bob her like I said in my previous posts.

How much does she weigh? The meme that a fat girl will snap your dick or crush your pelvis needs to die.

>chubby gf

Honestly, she should be the embarrassed one if she's too fat to get fucked by an almost average dick.

>small gut like pic
thats not a small gut, user

her thighs are the enemy. put her legs over your shoulders

ah got it.

200 pounds user. ok but can i move if she is on top of me though. she is pretty atletic for her size and runs but i dont if she can pull off riding cowgirl though. i think i'll start with cowgirl by doing some research though as you said then.

ok that's helpful makes sense. kinda like fucking a rear pussy.

here this is for you user. one of my motivational pics i like

>will there be fat near the vagina?
I don't know why I am finding this so funny. If your dick isn't doing it for her and you've tried a few positions already, you can finish her by finger banging and eating her out. Maybe play with her nip with your other hand too.

200 pounds is nothing.
>ok but can i move if she is on top of me though.
Yes, but it's a tight squeeze. You'll feel pinching at times but it's not absolutely crushing. Her weight will be at your crotch so you're not going to suffocate or any other bullshit.

You can do it bruh!

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!

yeah i know it's funny. if i was in your place i would be laughing my ass off too anons. but i've never thought i'd be in one of these situations myself though.
so adding to my autistic social relations and me keepig to lifting and my academics. this is how it looks and i am nervous af. i have to sleep now but i dont think i will sleep till we get this over with. too nervous.

sure i can do those but man im scared of my dick not doing it for her than anything else mentioned. i dont care if i fart while she gives me a blowjob or she farts on my face while eating her out but my dick not enough for a girl i like . that's a nightmare. fuck

here a rare feel gif from me

>when your gf is so fat that you need to do scientific research on how to fuck her

Try setting her on fire. I heard heat melts off the fat.

yessss we are user.

it's not that she's fat yeah she is fat but not in a hamplanet kind of way.
my insecurities added up with her weight is messing me up a little. need some courage and advice and i will make it i think.

a rare wojack from me to you guys.

Listen to me, user. You need to relax. If you get to stressed/worried about tomorrow you're not going to function properly in bed. Stress legitimately softens boners.

got it. will try to breathe as much as possible.
may my boner be strong tomorrow.

What's her bpm?

Do that, but more importantly, leave this thread and go about the rest of your day today and the day tomorrow leading up to you two fucking. Don't overthink it, just know how to put a condom on and you're set.

WORRY NOT user! You are full of your inner sexual energy: it's time to release it! You are a man: remember that inside you lives the essence of the phallic power: your phallus has the energy to create and destroy - the destrudo and the libido! Do not "think" or plan it out - instead release your sexual strength - become a barbarian, embrace your animalistic nature - remember - you are not your brain or body - every part of you is an extension of the PHALLUS. So when the time comes do not think about it, just throw her down and destroy her, filling her with your seed! You can fucking do it, user, it's in your blood!

Thanks friend. Saved.

I wann slide in her so bad.

thanks user

ayy

>tfw no chubby gf

as do i, friend

>penetrate the fat

im not going to write an explanation because you are literally retarded but you will be fine

t. dicklet with chubby gf

Pic related is not chubby its straight up obese stop fooling urself

I've only been with one guy and he is 6 inches. Sometimes it feels too big especially when my cervix is low so maybe you don't have to worry too much about your 5 incher but then again I don't have much experience in different sizes. Good luck user and keep lifting. You'll make it.

You're literally retarded fuck off, stop reading /r9k/

>not having a phase when you get a fat gf and letting her ride on top of you in order to do weighted hip thrusts 3x12

You virgins are definitely never gonna make it desu

I know from experience that big girls almost never go on top of a skinny guy cause they think they will crush you

Get a bathmate you fucking beta. I spent $500 on mine and I already had a cock you would pay for. 2 weeks in and my GF already feels a difference.

it'll be fine, you have nothing to be nervous about. you really like the girl and she likes you, have fun exploring each others bodies and finding out what feels good. don't take it so serious and just enjoy yourself.

Drink+cocaine. The first time is going to suck user get over it already.

Pale chubby girls are the best. My gf is smaller than pic related (5'4 140 lbs) but still chubby and it's some good shit

You'll be fine OP, unless she's morbidly obese your 5" will be enough. I'm 6.5" and once managed to fuck a girl bigger than pic related just fine. Also she's a virgin and won't expect know better so you can't lose

could 5 inches penetrate this ass?

Is that your gf OP?!? Fucking hell

Holy shit summer came early this year.