+18,90%

>+18,90%

$1 per coin - easy mode
$5 per coin - hustle mode
$10 per coin - Watch it!

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>BTCtalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
@Oioi, make an official Chancoin YT vhannel

>Reddit
in progress

>Facebook
Somebody make it!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in the team!

Chancoin.org

#4CHNallday

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chan coin is god

>$10
I will suck your dick if this ever happens

memes baby

Why can't I connect to cryptopia? I wanna move chans.

buying 100k on tradesatoshi

my favorite

Chancoin will improve your quality of life guaranteed

I'm not buying your shitmemecoin till you tip me one coin

going to start mining this thing

I'll tip you
send chancoin address

I would tip you my main man, but you do not have a Chanoin wallet in your ''name'' field.

Fuck I forgot and I had to switch partition, so now I bet my IP changed and I'll look real silly now

+1
there you go now buy the whole market

Thanks my dude, and thanks to the guy who sent me two, now I believe

I am curious bout dis

Not sure if it's a scam, but I appreciate all the effort that is put into these images.

>scam
it's not scam but it's definitely not a coin to get rich with. Even if it goes to 0.0001 USD i would still hold these bad boys just for tipping on Veeky Forums. maybe even buy more then, because who wants to receive a 0.0001 USD tip?

it's a community project and i own them not because i want to get those 100x, but to use them for what they've been made for.

It's the idea that counts. I'll probably get some later today. Are you guys planning on a Brave extension?

I'm looking at the order book on cryptopia right now. All that demand. Jesus, the price is gonna jump again isn't it

I want chinkmoot to really make this the official coin, or at least here on Veeky Forums, and add a tip button to every post. It woud be funny even if the coin ends up worthless.

#4CHNallday

github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

I dunno man, the more the coin is visible the more people will see value. I'm kind of seeing the virality of the coin starting to eminate............plus it's fuckin funny honestly. I like the memes.