Do I have wide hips? If I do, how do I make it narrower?

Do I have wide hips? If I do, how do I make it narrower?

Yes they are very wide and you can't fix it
Start hitting your lats hard to look more proportional

fuck me daddy

Yes, they are. Can I fuck you?

FUUUUUCK THIS CANT BE THE TRUTH, SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT

Fuck off faggots, tell me how to fix this shit

not really. the area where it starts to get wide is more legs at that point. I'm the same and when I show people my torso while wearing pants they say I have narrow hips.

Get a huge upper body

this

i am very confused op

i think you have short quad connections

No u have narrow shoulders

Maybe surgery? It seems unlikely but I don't know what else

Looked like this when I started This user is right do what he says

OP start by going to the gym and lifting weights

Yes. Mine are too. Hit lats and chest. You're on the precipice of t rex mode.

Nigga your body looks exactly like mine

have one of your friends or your mom squeeze your hips firmly every day before going to bed so they become smaller over time, if you need a form check you can post the vid here

He has both

Getting more muscular on your upper body solves this. Just do PPL so your legs don’t get retarded big. Check out pics of skinny dudes getting jacked. Some start with wide hips and end up with normal or narrow hips after gaining 40 pounds of muscle over a few years.

This is exaclty what I needed to hear right now my guy, thank you very much

Yeah, my legs grew a lot more than my upper body since I started working out

Ok, thanks

Height and weight? Im 6’4 180lbs

Too late, already started 5/3/1, it may not look like it but I already made good progress

your hips arent wide at all. you just have fucking beefy legs

I have the same exact body, but I also have god delt genetics so as long as I'm not naked you can't really tell. Definitelly hit lats and chest and delts. Do loads of OHP, 5RM and 8-12RM (not on the same day obvs) and lateral raises with low weights in controlled slow motion.

hey OP, if you're still here I just want to say that I don't think you have wide hips, look at the pic I posted, those are wide hips, it seems like you just have large thighs, and I'm pretty sure you'll proportion out if you just hit the lats and shoulders and whatnot

Fuck, I do legs and upper body at the same intensity, why are legs growing proportionatelly more?

Got it, I’m already doing OHP, lateral raises, lat pulldown and bb row, anything else I should do?

Do chinups instead of lat pulldowns. Do 5x5 weighted when you can do more than

fucking auto post cut me off. when you can do more than 8.

niggers.

Damn, those are some juicy hips indeed

Kek, I forgot abot chinups, I’m doing those too. I can only do about 5 though, with no weight. 2 months ago I could only do 1 or 2, so won’t take long until I can add some weight. Anything else?

the way to fix it is to start lifting

Yyyeeah..

make your legs bigger

Readjust bone structure idfk

listen to this guy

why the fuck would you think you can change your hip bone structure

just get big faggot

start by bending over

keep working out. they'll even out eventually

DALLAS
A
L
L
A
S

Become a trap.

I'm the same m8

do LOTS of upper back work, and LOTS of shoulder work. ezpz.

christian bale has wide hips

You just need to eat more, twink. Check me out

You can always double down ;)

Just train shoulders, chest and lats more. The ideal waist to shoulder ratio is 0.6. Your hips are not even that wide. If anything, it will allow you to get more gains before hitting the 0.6 ratio.

Do I have to spell it out?
O B L I Q U E S

You're gonna have to get a huge upper body to get proportional. 2/3/4/5 and you'll have a sick Y taper.

same brah, just work on ya chest/shoulders. My shoulders are broader than my hips but nevertheless the impression you get when I'm clothed is still of me being fat.
I'm 90% sure my wide hips are a product of being an overweight child; my skeleton developed to support the extra weight and by the time I lost the weight it was too late to save my warped skelly.
Can anyone confirm this hypothesis?

The ideal male waist to hip ratio is 0.9 if I remember well. So besides what you said here, one must also train obliques and lower back in order to get here if you have wide hips.

I don't think OP has wide hips, I can barely see any, but something about the proportion of the entire body seem 'off', like a bad photoshop.

But you know what, one of my foot is almost an entire size bigger than the other, weirdness happens.

I think the weirdness, it's like someone shrunk the top half of the photo.

work your lats and shoulders

Itsok OP you can RIP with me. I literally have an hourglass body now that I've dropped most of my excess fat and I honestly looked better when I was chubby. I've even been called out on it and my friends joke that I have "birthing hips."

pic is impossible though

play rugby and shut up

Its not your hips its your thighs that are big which should be fixable.

Bouncing on my cock will fix you up fast