Ways to spot a dyel

What are some things dyels say to each other?
>deadlift if you want a wide back bro
>I deadlift for my LATS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBow4lXmTpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brappalicious

>uses the lat pulldown

>just do compound lifts bro

>braap
>posts frogs
>posts asses on Veeky Forums

HOLY SHIT THOSE SOLES ARE SOFT AF

His squat is bigger than his bench

i know this is a joke but i bench more than i squat

EVERYDAY IS UPPER BODY DAY BRO

i do legs 2x a week, i just stopped squatting because of lower back pain so i hover around 100kg

>bro I jumped two boxes yesterday, but I got my knees all fucked

learn proper form you mong, it's not like squats will just inherently fuck up everyone's back, you're just doing it wrong

>hovering 30kg above my max for 5x5 :(

I’ll never make it

>carbs are bad
>lol why would i skip breakfast

No worries bro I was just joshin
Good shit, sorry to hear about the backpain

>curls and triceps? Nah just do pullups and presses. Accessories will just be over training bro.

Me too lad and I squat and deadlift 3 times a week, it's just a combination of shitty proportions and joints, and a recent back injury. Current max squat is 275 for 3, bench 315 1rm.

Bench is just incredibly hard to fuck up even if you fail the rep unless you're being a retard and benching above the neck or at your shoulders, you can regularly fail reps and be fine. I don't know how the hell people have trouble with the lift it's always been the easiest for me.

I only work out my arms

I stopped squatting and do leg press instead because I can control the depth, where as with squatting I cannot and get hip impingement due to my shitty hip socket. My legs are still growing like normal.

trust me i have tried fixing my form, i even dropped the weight a few times, but the lower back pain always returned after a few weeks. at one point i thought it just wasnt worth it and started doing hacksquats on the machine.

Is this some retarded piece of bait

Spotted the dyel.

go to your doctor and tell him that, and if you've done that go to a chiropractor and get that shit checked out and straightend. If the pain is still there and you haven't squatted in a while it means you're not getting better, and doing nothing about it will fuck you up down the line

"joshin"...
I only know one person who says that, are you from California?

> doesn't understand what 'strength equals size' means
> thinks genetics don't matter
> thinks fake natties are actually natty
> watches fitness youtuber vlogs
> watches cancer like David Laid, Jeff Seid, Jason Blaha, Kinobody, etc
> thinks SS is the only beginner program
> doesn't understand volume: thinks 5x5 will make you gain strength with absolutely no muscle but 3x8 will make you aesthetic
> thinks locking out is bad for joints
> does touch and go bench
> takes a boatload of bullshit supplements because of marketing
> wants everything at once, size, low bodyfat, etc, focusing on too many things at once and never getting better at any of them
> doing a high volume routine with a dozen exercises in one session with tons of accessory shit when they can't even bench 185
> running too high volume routines in general that are intended for advanced lifters when they're still at novice levels of strength
> thinks dumbbell bench is better than barbell because of the "increased stretch/ range of motion"
this is true to an extent, but the ROM actually becomes less than a barbell overtime because of how blocky the dumbbells get, so barbell is still better overall
>"strength doesn't equal size bro, look at those elite powerlifters, small as fuck haha"
(meanwhile these "small powerlifters" have more muscle mass and strength on their body than those dyel could ever dream of attaining)
> "wide grips for a wide back bro'
when in reality a close grip is actually the most effective for targeting lats and lower lats for the width
> "close grip? thats all triceps bro, no chest gains"
when in reality it's impossible to remove the pecs as the primary mover
> brainwashed by supplement industry: eats way more protein than they require, drinks preworkout, takes creatine year round
> uses the lat pulldown
> doesn't squat or deadlift because worried they'll hurt their back, but will happily rack pull which is setting themselves up to be injured even more

i dont have any lower back pain since i replaced regular squats with hacksquats. thanks for the advice though, appreciate it

>leg day memes
>doesn’t do bicep curls

>Ways to spot a dyel
Huh.... If only.... There was a way.... To tell by looking at them...

>hairy big arms
>no tits
>wide shoulders
is that a a thicc trap

Yes!

Wonder why bodybuilders do it.

Best post

Yeah bro it’s me

>this is true to an extent, but the ROM actually becomes less than a barbell overtime because of how blocky the dumbbells get, so barbell is still better overall

Bad argument. Stop defending barbell bench so vehemently. Dumbells are better period.

because anything works if your on roids

>spotted the dyel
thread, this shit is getting way too easy

>thinking girls have bald arms
let me guess... virgin?

not really man, maybe incline db is better because you can get a deeper range of motion safer, i'll give you that, but once you get past like 80s on dumbells for flat press the range of motion is less or the same as barbell

girls have hair on their arms but only jewish and italian bitches have HAIRY arms you mongoloid

nigga wat

I incline db press more than I squat

check the volume of his cum

OP arms are a normal level of hairy. It only has little blonde peachfuzz lmao which happens to be in direct sunlight.
Are u a retard?

nah I'm italian and greek and I'm a hairless honkey despite having black hair

Dyel here, I though pull up will give you a wide back

Can you explain volume, how is 5x5 different from 3x8 ?

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>takes creatine year round
only dyels think this is bad though

SNIFFF

You might wanna pay attention to your hairline user, make sure you haven't missed any changes in the last year.

3x8 is hypertrophy and 5x5 is... I actually can't remember what the name of it is... but Hypertrphy causes muscles to get bigger faster and 5x5 increases strength faster.

Confirmed for never having met a hispanic girl or indian girl

T-that looks exactly like my hand.

This, I fucking hate people who say this

Lel

>92
How many do you have?

Heh took the bait

am pretty sure this is a guy' ass
dick is confused

We got one bois

if you fags can't even do 10 pullups you need more lats
pullups for me at basically a cardio exercise so i need the lat pull down for the extra weight

dumbbell bench is objectively better if you want to maintain joint health
i specifically only train my inclined dumbbell bench
and only test my barbell bench once a month

It wasn't, I also do kek

Ugly skinnyfat manlet dyel soyboy here, why is lat pulldown bad?

Are you me?

Currently stretching everyday. Have to stretch my hamstrings, lower back, quads and ankles. also have to open my hips.

It somehow got me from 100kg to 120kg squat but it's still bordering lower back pain. All high bar by the way, have you tried squatting low bar?

I’m simulator, had my hips realigned at birth so squats flare up my sciatic nerve really bad

>yeah bro i post on Veeky Forums

Why do all of the Arab dudes exclusively use the cable machines in my gym plus like one dumbbell excercise a day? How is there a constant pack of like 6-10 of them every single time I go to the gym? I'm not even sure if they all even do excercises they just cluster around the lat pulldown and other cable shit. If I just stand around the machines all day will I absorb free floating gains in the air through my pores or something? Why do their fat burkafus spend the entire day just walking laps really slowly on the track when they should be working their legs?

where the fuck do you live

Indiana. It's the same exact people though every time I think though. Like they must have packed up their whole family of 20ish makes and like 4 females and came over or something based on all the others playing basketball and stuff outside the weight room.

I guess good for them for consistently going to the gym though. I wish more people would work out. Too many fatties in the Midwest/everywhere.

>Haha that guy is DYEL because he suggested that excercise

No, you are dyel if you are dyel. If you dont look like you lift, you are dyel. If people can't tell you lift with a shirt on, you are dyel. If you are so fucking fat that people cant tell if you are "stocky" or if you lift, you are dyel.

You don't get an excemption from the dyel club for portraying others as dyel over broscience technicalities.

>What are weighted pullups

You must be fun at parties

OH LAWD
Sauce?

Klek

its literally the same excercise.

WHY IS LAT PULLDOWN BAD?

Except it's literally not. You however, are literally a brainlet.

Needs to be wide grip for wide lats.

absolutely not

Do you do any of the following?

- deadlift same day you squat
- hanging leg raises or knee raises
- decline weighted situps

I was doing this things and made great ab gains, but was having increasingly bad problems with my lower back. I eventually had to take a week off from the gym, and when I came back I had to deload and start from a lower weight back up. Also around 100kg squat and DL at a bodyweight of 72-73 kg.

try box squats.
youtube.com/watch?v=LBow4lXmTpc

>e lat pulldown
Weighted pullups, weighted chins

seriously, I though chalistenics were MEMES but ever since I added Pushups and Chin ups to my routine and skipped tricep extensions and bicep curls my whole body just started looking better

You probably shouldnt stretch your hamstrings and lower back. I think that makes it worse

you're probably just having a butt wink or youre forcing your back to be too straight. Try low bar squatting?

I used to have low back pain and what helped it wasn't stretching it, it was learning proper form. Stretching it will only make it worse desu

insert brainlet wojack

Whom'st've been the owner of that braapper?

This is so true. I've noticed a lot more people deadlifting recently, but never squatting or doing anything else for lower body. Pretty sure they fell for the "deadlift is for your back" meme. Jesus Christ people, it's for your fucking GLUTES AND HAMSTRINGS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS ONLY WORKING ISOMETRICALLY.

she looks like a ballsack wearing underwear

yes you will brother

Both rep schemes will induce hypertrophy, but 5x5 will also increase strength more.

Found the dyel

This but the Arab guys at my gym do mostly abs, some cables, and have huge guts.

>at my gym there are a lot of arabs
>a little worried at first
>they all speak foreign language between themselves
>one of them is in great shape, coaches everyone on their form etc
>turns out he's got multiple phds in this shit
>king arab exercise scientist and his gang of followers
>it's actually kindofcool.jpg
>always correcting peoples form
>i always listen
>sometimes he watches me squat when he's resting
>never said anything about my form
>i assume this means it's ok
>im pretty much a phd myself now

It's funny cuz you're so condescending to them, but in reality you're a beta in the corner of the gym leering at and obsessing over a group of men socializing, enjoying themselves helping each other improve. You're condescending but you fantasize about being one of them, reaching hard for their approval which you're not getting. Don't bother wondering why, this is why you'll never make it.

n-not all Arabs

>Yeah I benched 135 the other day my chest is huge
>dude look at how big my forearms are(They're 11' max)
My dyel gym friend

>posts on Veeky Forums and gives advice

>condescending
bitch how?

>corner of gym leering at them
theres only one squat rack in my fucking gym you assburger, we're lifting buddies now

>tfw I fell for this shitty meme because of this fucking site
Now I have to blast my arms when I work them out and they're still not proportional.

>Bro can you spot me for this 100lb bench