The Perfect Diet

The Perfect Diet.

Enjoy your hemorrhoids, yikes.

>the perfect shitpost

>not spacing his meals 10 minutes apart to stop going catabolic
Never gonna make it

that makes less than no sense

>bro let's eat twice the required protein. the more protein the better right?

it's 1.5grams/lb for me

>eating more than once a day
>perfect
DROPPED

you ate a fucking plate full of ground beef for dinner?
good lord

dang that looks expensive.

yep, literally twice the amount a natty body can use

Tell me why your body can't use food that you put into it. If I eat 5000 kcal of protein, am I just not going to gain weight? Explain your logic to me.

>That much fat
Enjoy your health problems in 10 years

If you pissed into cups you could market them as protein drinks you're pissing out that much.

The human body does not have infinite capacity for parallel/simultaneous processing of every nutrient you put into it, and it's not like it's just holding onto it queuing it up. Excess just gets processed like any other human waste.

sage
>bacon
Stopped reading there. Enjoy your cancerous heart attack, meatfag.

Well, you just missed your carb and fat goals by as much as humanly possible.

>248g of fat
kys

>he doesn't know myfitnesspal does default goals unless you want to pay money to change them

>So while it is difficult to say with absolute certainty that a higher protein intake will preserve more lean body mass during a diet, what can be said with certainty is that a protein intake in the range of 1.1-1.3 g/lb (2.5-3 g/kg) would not be harmful [15], and that there is evidence that protein intakes in this range (actually higher) appear to be more satiating as they tend to reduce energy intake [16, 17] and may positively affect mood state compared to lower intakes [12]. To conclude, based on the above evidence and my experience as a coach, what probably makes the most sense for protein intake while you’re dieting is somewhere between 1.1 to 1.3 grams per pound (2.3-2.8 g/kg) of body weight.

From Eric Helm's book

OP is not on a diet but still, your reasoning is wrong. Actually, OP, that is a good book for you to skim over if you're trying to figure out your macros, Muscle and Strength Pyramid: Nutrition, it's online, chapter 2 deals with that and it's only like 10 pages.

Also holy shit I hope you're getting some ZMA with all that or get ready for some huge test losses.

solid as fuck diet honestly bro dont listen to these twinks
just find some alternatives cause u will start to get sick of this shit

Home > Goals > Daily Nutrition Goals allows you to make a cut based on percents rounded to 5%. You only need premmium to type specific numbers.

>Also holy shit I hope you're getting some ZMA with all that or get ready for some huge test losses.
what do you mean

>that poverty as fuck breakfast

If your breakfast isn't at least 1500 cal while having balanced macros, you're dong something wrong.

What in the good heavens is expensive about that diet?

I'll give you three weeks at most before you go nuts from eating that and eat some junk food.

>please be cutting

I hope those almonds are activated

I thought shit like coniferous veggies, avacados, high density cholesterol, and the occasional red meat was good for test levels?

What’s ZMA