Pool Season Brah

We are getting closer to emerging to pool season. You bros ready to go shirtless and get a T H I C C gf this year?

Fuck off its still snowing here.

Pool season is like five days in late July in this frozen shithole. Also no pools in my city.

I kind of want to start cutting but I don't think I've built enough ab muscles.

Don’t forget blacks terrorize public pools.

Pool season is 9 months out of the year here in Arizona.

Looks like a THICC version of Rose from Two and a Half Men

There stereotype that blacks can't swim comes from the lack of experience with public pools due to blacks being concentrated in areas of poverty

Should swap that nigger brain out dumbass

>tfw bad back acne scars
yeah i dont think so buddy

I believe in you user. You can do it.

Can confirm, worked at an outdoor pool last summer and we had to call the cop's on a nigger.

men will think this "thicc" whale is attractive, but a man in comparable shape would get laughed at. really makes you stink

beach season mothafuckin' imminent
i want the sun glistening off my soaking trimmed midriff. tired of being a fat bitch

Name?

Otoni Ogni

or areas concentrated with niggers become areas of poverty

Pool season is 12 months out of the year here in miami

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAÀAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAABAAAAPAAAAPAAAAAAAAAAARAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Yes, men and women aren't the same. Jesus fucking christ, how many times do we have to explain this to you feminists?

Butter anyone? 6/10 at best if you put a bag over her face user.

not this year

No on both accounts for me. Good luck to you mate.

God I just want a girl with this kind of body to sit on my face.

Why am I so bad at talking to girls, brehs?

OP here. Lost 130lbs and loose skin. Fug it. You guys have kept me going for 2 Year’s. I’m doing it for you bro’s.

unless you live in Alaska I'm telling you the sun and the heat are both overrated.

This.

Hoooooty whooooo? Like to bury my dick in that.

Rather kill myself than go to the pool this year OP. Not making it bro. Not even close to goal weight. No gf - thicc or otherwise. Why do we go to these lengths for bitches attention?

10 to 1 those tits look like deflated balloons when she takes off that bra.

Acne on the back and shoulders.
Why live?

im going to start my cut in april

Not Alaska, but the same latitudes. It's not even the cold, it's the dark what takes you.

Reverse
Use the fishing pole, don't beg for the fish

Wtf does that even mean?

some black dude threw his kid on top of me, the kid was like twice as big as me at the time so it was pretty fucking painful whether being in a pool or not

>have a pool in my building
>pool season is every season
Fucking retarded burgers.

Christ, I live in South Carolina and I hate the winter here. I don't know how people deal with the darkness.

Pretty much. This is how it works
>ghetto shit school gets shut down
>niggers get moved go bretty gud white school because clearly putting a pack of animals in a decent school will stop them being retarded animals
>white parents go "fuck this shit" and move
>formerly decent urban area is full of marauding niggers
>repeat ad infinitum

Go shirtless? Yes
Get a gf of any kind? Fucking no I don’t have any chance if the past is anything to go by

Don't give up yet breh.

I do live in Alaska friend

Just do it for yourself, no point in doing it for roasties.

I try man. I really do. But the combination of cowardice and out of my league is a soul crushingly difficult challenge to overcome. My only hope if learning parkour fast enough to further increase my odds

am this poster, and can attest4 hours of sunlight or less per day sucks cock

>learning parkour
>increase your odds
of what? getting away after raping these women?

The odds of doing a backflip and landing on my neck

Take your vitamin D3 user, don't let SADS fuck you up. You're in control here.

>Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for the rest of his life.

This

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....

literally made for BBC

Start a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Start a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

>Butter anyone?
You don't see her face when ramming from behind

I'm worried that all my I creased size is literally just fat and when I cut ill be skelly

You can't see her face when she is sat on yours

>going to a public pool

already have thicc gf so i'm gonna keep lean bulking for now, if there's a chance of warm weather i'll do a quickish cut and water fast maybe

What the fucking kek

Who the fuck goes to public pools? Go to a private outdoor pool at a sporting club or go to a private beach.

im trying to gf a sticc girl right now

czech bringing the pottery

This. Majority of people can look decent with the correct clothing. I've taken girls like this home and instantly regretted it when you see the white chocolate mudslide happening in front of you.

Pool is closed

>getting shredded to pick up a fat girl who probably would weigh more than m me at my leanest
Yeah no fucking thanks

> Always have a lean 90kg body year round
> Never have any reason or excuse to show it off
> Renting a villa in spain this summer with lots of girls coming
> Have to have abdominal surgery in may with a month off the gym and liquid only diet a month prior
> will be a skeleton the one time it matters

It would be like a chubby guy with a 10 inch dick.

found the cuck

>Big Bavarian Cock

worst thing is it drowned because niglets can't swim.

100% Bavarian Phenotype.