Is travelling fun?

Is travelling fun?

if you do it right, yeah

Yeah, I just came back from Thailand

if you have the time and money, yeah

The world is a beautiful and interesting place

not for me. i'd rather be comfortable at home.

yes. Never trust someone who has never traveled.

Traveling is truly a great experience, You can gain some wisdom and appreciation for your home country

no, its fucking gay

>go to europe
>get depressd at what a 3rd world shithole its become
>go to america
>niggers
>go to south america
>hang out in the tourist traps and buy overpriced bullshit with other tourists, 1 step outside and get beheaded by the cartels
>go to asia
>fuckton of beta white guys there to fuck chicks
>go to africa
>lol
its just sex tourists, drug cartels or niggers
take your pic faggot
also alot of hipstery faggots that "just want to find themselves" and "experience different cultures", pretentious insufferable cunts.

dont, DO NOT get a gf who has travelled a lot, the only reason she travelled is to ride the international cock carousel in a place where no one knows her so she doensnt have to worry about judgement and it affecting her reputation. If your gf/wife spent a lot of time travelling then there is a 100% chance she is a turbo sloot whose been turned inside out by various different ethnicities running trains on her
so no, travelling is not fun, it is very disappointing and only degenerates enjoy it

I agree that girls who travel a lot are sluts, but the main problem is simple, you go to tourist areas. When I travel, I leave the city and head out into the countryside, I interact with the locals and enjoy the scenery

kill yourself

also, you have an unhealthy internet addiction

I do leave the city though
once you've seen a certain amount of scenery you've pretty much seen it all
>forests
>mountains
>fields
>deserts
>cities at night
its pretty much just that shit repeated a bunch of times

and the locals are either 3rd worlder retards or 1st world faggots which I already have in my home country

Man you are fucking boring
>kill yourself

wow, great argument fagtron, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

>arguments detected: 0

hows the aids?
does it affect your gains?

>whats that?
>you dont like something that I do?
>how fucking boring of you

never leave your mother's basement again

>nature is boring
>people are boring
What do you even like?

this guys actually right.
I travel for work and usually stay a few extra days per location.

the world is a shithole. tourist traps, whores and betas mongers

Only part i really enjoy is the food.
I'm a fan of comparing cuisines and cooking. So there are a ton of flavors i've would never have tried if i didn't travel.
but i have to cut afterwards.

Also hotel gyms are usually horrible

only if you arent dead inside

>you dont like going to other countries
>you must never leave your mothers basement

lifting
arguing about race on Veeky Forums at 2 in the morning
jacking off to anime
being angry
learning autistically obscure historical facts
making anti-semitic memes
shitposting
starting religious/political arguments and shilling for both sides
collecting reaction images and smug anime grill pics

so basically you're a subhuman who is dead inside

I travel between Spain and the USA a lot, you're the one being a fucking faggot

i forgot to say the scenario can be breathtaking too.
but you got to be able to ignore the dirty or crime aspect when looking at the landscape (rio comes to mind)

Depends on where you go

I've been to UK, USA, Argentina, Peru, New Zealand, Japan, Malaysia, Australia, India, Sri Lanka and Prague

Ama

i'm sure it is fun. unfortunately for me, i have never had friends to travel with even though im 26 years old. i was lucky in the sense that my parents would go on family vacations almost every year i was in school so i got to go to some nice places like yellowstone, yosemite, mexico, hawaii a few times, italy once. but since i have terrible autism i never met anyone my age on any of these trips.

also after graduating college i went on a tour guide trip to china with my mother (after my father backed out) and that was pretty weird but that was when i was 22, since then my parents have traveled every year but i dont go and cant ever see myself going anywhere since t would be alone

why thank you for noticing

>you're a fucking faggot because you dont like things that i like

stay the fuck out of my country faggot

hey man, sorry you're so unhappy. not even memeing, lots of people often feel better about themselves and happier after travelling. you might learn a lot about yourself if you give it a try.

I'm a travel Physical Therapist and do work contracts all over the US. Been to Florida, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Alaska, Wyoming, and currently in the Smokey Mtns in NC. I'm mostly in rural areas which is fine by me since I hate big cities and do a lot of backpacking and bowhunting. Life is pretty fuckin awesome and I love getting to see all the beautiful corners of my country.

Been outside of the US (S. America, Europe. SE Asia) and its more or less like described. The natural landmarks and food are pretty much the only positive aspects of international travel.

damn thats pretty nice what setting do you work in for PT

our nursing facility just had a travel PT here for like a month and he was a complete bum prick who got kicked out for being a lazy fuck

lol yeah unfortunately you occasionally get a lazy shit who slipped through the cracks and passed his boards by the skin of his teeth

I prioritize location over setting so I am more often in SNFs but Ive done a fair amount of IPR and acute (my favorite)

>you might learn a lot about yourself

I refer you to my previous post 3rd line after the greentext ends
>thanks 4 worrying tho friendo :^)

Lived in nip land for two years. It was amazing. I plan to move back once i finish my degree and escape this sjw cesspit (sydney).

Alternatively you can realise how shit your home country is by comparison.

What'd you like about it? I've fantasized about moving to a completely foreign country a few times but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

you fuck any ladyboys?

Depends on where you go, with who, and what you do. The process of getting places isn't usually fun at all (why travel for work is NOT a perk) so there needs to be a payoff. Lots of people are actually less happy after travelling solo because they feel like they missed out on developments with their social circles at home.

On the other hand, if you don't stay somewhere completely isolated from the way people live (like those all-inclusive gated beach and golf resorts) it can be a cool way to broaden your understanding of your place in the world, learn new things, and have experiences you couldn't at home. Even a lot of super touristy places are that way because they're close to places of enormous and unique natural beauty that most people can't see anything like at home.

To keep this fitness-related, travelling for outdoors sports is usually great for fitness.

nice. weve used two travelers and kicked both out because they have been bums. i think they get complacent because since theyre only there a few months they can piss off

Cost of living, convenience, culture, people, food, scenery. Basically everything. If i was single it would've also been glorious. Not that I'm not happy with my gf but when you get random chicks taking creeper shots of you on the bus they clearly want the gaijin dick.

bruh you are making this thread, keep doing you, you actually sound like the funniest cunt

>be Scandi
>go to Japan for 7 months
>then go to Australia for 6 months
>still have 6 months left in Australia
>need a job
>want to save money and go back to Japan for a couple of months
>but need to get Veeky Forums first also

It's what you make of it.

yeah, I was in Europe over christmas and it was amazing

But you much of sound like you don't like anything, and that's the problem

Why would you travel to places that are exactly like places you already been or live? Go somewhere fucking cool. Visit monks. Go to an area of the globe with completely unique geography.

You sound fun