Anyone ever got personality mogged? How do you change your persona

> be me
> 6’2, 205 lean on the autistic Veeky Forums ride since HS. I’m 21 now in college
> good jawline, great hair
> have arrogant, brash and a little douche-y personality. Say what comes to my mind. Most of my friends are chill with it and are the same Combine a bit of autism to it.
> can get slutty girls easily
> talking to this nice wife material super qT brunette from genetics
> hang out with her a little
> get the vibe she likes me but is cautious
> starts ignoring me after 2 weeks of lunch dates
> im pissed but whatever 3 weeks pass
> see her at gym today with this 5’6 twink nu-male
> holding hands and doing couple stuff
> sad.jpg
> triggered feeling how the fuck can this little beta cunt get her and I cannot
> realize the problem is me

I realized that guy is much more empathetic, caring and just a better person than me. It’s literally my autistic and retarded bro behavior that turns off the nice qT girls who want serious relationships. Not even kidding but now I realize how I’d attract all the nice qT innocent girls in HS when I was the nice guy but now all I attract is the sorority slut types who get shitfaced at parties and are DtF everytime. Anyone else feel me?

all you can do is be a good, honest, and just man

you egocucked yourself. dont listen to ANY advice about getting women on Veeky Forums, DYEL nu-male soy boys who have great personalities will always get the good girls over zyzz wannabes

think before speak
write it down on your hand if you're too autistic to remember that

buddy I disagree. Good girls love charming jerkboys but if you come across like you're going to pump and dump her, then you're gonna scare them off. Sprinkle in a little beta and comfort game and you're set.

I see minor tweaks here to get you going. Don't be overhauling your fundamentals like some faggot.

>have arrogant, brash and a little douche-y personality

Sounds like you might be identifying with these traits too much. Like you've built this character and don't want to stray from the script? I've been called all of these, but would never self-describe myself as such.

I started fucking a girl and really started to like her. She chose a 5’4” chubby Mexican guy over me.

Seconding this. I think she very quickly detected that OP was faking this personality. Girls can sniff that shit out in no time flat.

Did u fuck her before or after she got with him cause rn it sounds like ur cucking him

Turns out she had fucked him before she got with me. He had been cheating on his fiancé with her. His fiancé found out and dumped him. Right after that happened, she broke things off with me and started seeing him again. I’m not too broken up about it since they’re both shitty people and deserve each other. At least I got to fuck her several times.

>starts ignoring me after 2 weeks of lunch dates
>2 weeks of lunch dates
You are not assertive enough. If you like a girl go straight to the point and let her know. Don't give a shit about rejection fear. Women forgive you if you were too fast but dismiss you if you sleep around and the soup gets cold.

Jeep this in mind and next time you'll do better.

You have to be able to switch off. Douche-y arrogance is perfect for sparking that initial flame, but you have to be able to get deeper when the time calls for it. Be douche-y in groups, but in person, be more empathetic and talk about feelings and stuff.

i think you’re right about this

next time you see them at the gym go grab a barbell, walk up to them and say to the guy “who the fuck let you out of the manlet pit?” Then wrap the barbell around his torso like Superman used to do to bad guys with pieces of rebar.

Fuuuck this hit home so hard.

> Be me.
> 5' 9" mildly attractive in look, very attractive in personality and can seduce quit easily.
> Literally brought home > 10 sluts in the last couple of months and fucked them on the first date while being super busy with work > 70 hours a week and barely dating.
> We talk after sex for couple of days but then they say they're not interested in someone who treats them as sex toys.
> Developed mild depression about it and stopped dating all together.
> Tfw ultra alpha that I can't connect with females unless I'm horny and I want sex.
> Tfw redpill works.
> The redpill fucked my mind beyond repair.

Someone sorta already said this, but "good girls" are often concerned that guys who are too conventionally masculine will just use them as a sexual conquest, so they hedge against that.

There was a conventionally super hot girl at my school who got a ton of attention but only every dated guys who were skinny, pizza-faced, and into her main hobbies (dancing and board games). She got hit on by hotter guys all the time but I've heard her say stuff about how she "hates jocks" and insecure crap like that.

Lmao, you can't attract everyone. You are right. You are the problem. Stop obsesses over what is the ideal chad. Just be yourself.

Yup. I seem to have the same problem. How the fuck to balance not being a cuck, while not being a bastard.

this. Aristotle got it right.

This is fake or that girl is a retard.

She wants to cheat on him go and take whats yours

nice thumbnail

Try sharing shit you care about with others, you're being dismissive and shit and I am about 90% sure you never come up with the "plan" or host a party or anything. Once you start meeting yourself out there, faggots who dismiss shit you've been working on or like, then you'll naturally be more empathetic.

This

Be yourself. Don't act 'douche-y' because you think you have to just because you are good looking/ in good shape.
Don't play a character, just be yourself, be authentic, be nice and you will be treated with respect and kindness. That's how you really get girls in a relationship and not this 'being an asshole'-bullshit

>nu male
>great personality
Pick one

Who is this Aristotle? An ant?

I don't think it's your personality is to blame. Based on your stats, I'd say she's afraid that you'll eventually trade up, so she'd be insecure all the time. Whereas, with the soylent man, she doesn't have to worry at all.

>have arrogant, brash and a little douche-y personality. Say what comes to my mind.
Translation: I think I'm cool, but in reality I come off as an overcompensating tryhard with a chip on his shoulder.

Not even trying to insult you, OP. I've seen this a million times before. I've done it myself when I was your age. Just chill out and stop trying to act cool.

This is true a lot of the time, but not always. Shy, conservative girls won't always respond well to this. For example, I always kiss the girl on the first or second date, but I had to wait 5-6 dates before I kissed the girl I'm dating now. Some girls need time to loosen up. Keep in mind that if you're a big guy (UUUU) you're intimidating to them. That turns them on, but also scares them.

COPE

Although I do agree that there's the possibility he's pussy whipped.

she tapped into the girl network and figured out you were a pump em and dump em type. so she went for the beta to settle down with.

She's a low self esteem bitch or she's just taunting you.