Im gonna make this thread a few days now, so i can reach the active bizlers

Im gonna make this thread a few days now, so i can reach the active bizlers.

If you got scammed by me, mail me and you will get a full refund + free shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4416160#p4417390
discord.gg/F3SDe8S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's too late for you, my little scheissen esser.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

U cheeky german

lol just because you got doxxed
fucking scammer

LOL

What a fucking piece of shit. You'll get what's coming for you.

Du scheiss Hund, dir sollte man ins Gesicht spucken du hässliche Kartoffel.

I want you to suck my dick with those pretty little red lips of yours.

stop being such a faggot good god
just man up and mail them the plushies

Kek fucking idiot weaponized autism will ALWAYS get you at the end. Now fuck off scammer

actually if you want proof, i started doing this before the dox.

want me to find it or just rage mode?

If you find it and show, I'll stop posting your picture in every thread.

nah nobody needs proof some one will find you
weaponized autism isnt just meme

give me a few minutes, will have to remember the keywords of that thread

I bought one of your fucking scamplushies.

Refund here: 0x7D4637C1c1c766fcB22E2355f94921BB4d92aec1

Don't be a fucking faggot.

if you did so, you sent me your adress via mail.
reply to that mail.

He actually did. I rmemeber

Why are Germans such faggots on the Internet?

My pupper waits patiently for your evidence.

yep, still searching.

yeah he was about to get doxxed

Wait... is this that guy I remember from months ago making polandball plushies?

You think I used my personal email? I made a one time email and never logged in again after that.

I didnt expect to get my money back anyway, so screw you scat lover.

no

I think this was the dox thread, in this thread i replied with the thread i made like a day earlier saying i would give everything back:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4416160#p4417390

then send me your transaction - you can still find that in your eth wallet - and a new mail with the adress you used.

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S4416160#p4417390

my fail THIS was the thread i made before the dox, i wanted to link the dox thread in which i pointed out the link i just posted.

so why you "donated" the money when you could have just returned?

show me the donation transaction to your "local kindergarten" and I will forgive you

i have no transaction i just went there and gave it to them

(also i overdid it a lil bit, it was just 500$)

What a load of bullshit dude. You live in Germany. You can't just show up at a kindergarden and hand over money. Even if you could they would legally not be allowed to accept personal donations. You even said in another thread that you lied about the kindergarden thing. You are such a scammer and lier dude.

YES i didnt donate anything, but if i have 2 contradicting things, i gotta go with one

about to say this

Give me the name and adress of the kindergarden and i will give them a call and asked if they received any donations.

Can someone explain to me who the fuck is this guy and what happened?

the 100% truth is i got liquidated on bittmex, all the plush money is gone which is why i only send back the people that actually mail me

So another lie. Then you lied about being on the brink of bankruptcy and getting kicked out of your apartment and having no money to repair your car. Why did you lie about this?

i can post liquidiation mails i got from bittmex and trades if you want proof,

i dont know if this makes anyone feel better but i lterally made no profit of of this.

cat is out, i just didnt want people to see me for an even bigger retard.

wow fuck this guy

So what's the actual 100% truth :^)

that one is actually true
but after that i just spinned it further and further.

its also true that i work at mc donalds now in order to make up for my losses. I can proof that too if you want.

The 100% truth is that he scammed people so he could play the roulette on Internet money.

Tell me where and all will be forgiven

>that one is actually true

If it's true then why did you use the money to Short on Bittmex?

i can give you a timestamp of me in uniform but i cant tell you where, literally doxxing myself

I want to come say hi

i longed, the flashdrop from 7,4k to 6.8k liquidated me
happend in like 1 minute, exchange was lagging like crazy aswell

>see a post about a sad guy on the verge of suicide
>shoot him an email telling him not to kill himself

>couple days later get a mass mail to 30+ email addresses about delivering plushies

i honestly wouldnt mind, i would love seeing some people from biz.

well not anymore because most hate me now but you get what i mean

But you said you were going to use the money to fix your car instead you used it to gamble. So you lied about this as well. You are a compulsive liar and scammer.

jezus you're a lying retard..and bad at it too. just stop man. just..stahp

Stop fomoing and start to make connections. It's gambling if you base your orders in feelings. Try to get into groups where people are planning the rumors, not fomoing them. There is one potential new discord.gg/F3SDe8S

i repaired my car with mommy and daddy donations

like i said, i was at 0 and about to get kicked out. They helped me out a little, but only if i started working at mcdonalds.

this one is true. i dont know if i have contraticted myself in another thread, but i promise everything in this thread from here on is true.

anyone can make that pic.. maybe an old uniform or someone elses..
need concrete proof

is there anything i can do besides refunding.
i really wanna make up for this.

you're gonna get your face smashed in with a pickaxe man

i got loads of this basic stuff they give you when starting

Quick rundown?!?!

> hey guys i make plushies
> thanks for purchrase, coming soon!
> i want to kill myself now!
> thanks for donation, im better now!
> wait.png
> nothing happens
> where is plush?
> it was scam, sorry i gambled money away

and here we are

OP I made you a LinkedIn account. Trying to get in contact with recruiters to get you a new job at Burgers King.

wat

Kek, my sides

Oh wow. Nice!

Oh my sides. He's going to school for IT start sending apps and resumes to major providers.

uh what even is linked in

>blockchain asset manager at Bittrex

kek

Resume 90% picture, 10% objective. No credentials.

okay i deserve this.

saying again, contact me on mail if you got scammed by me.

im gonna go cry a lil bit

>uh what even is linked in

Who the fuck buys plushies?

kek, I'm too lazy to do anymore though. Bout to sleep right now.

U still making plushys brah?

Just refund the people over time and say sorry. We all have difficult times.

TOPKEK

I'll accept nothing short of you an hero on live stream, or someone else will do the job, which may result in 72 hours of pain and your family going with you. You played with the wrong people.

you are the biggest retard here

you should have an heroed when you had the chance

i think you need serious mental help dude...

> gets scammed 35$
> would even get it refunded
> its about HONOR

pls achmed

Why do scammers scam? It's more profitable long term to actually deliver.

let me elaborate on this,
it was never supposed to be a scam.

i would have made 15$ profit for 3 hours work if you payed 35$.

shipping costs are insane

scammers are most often low IQ and just in it for the quick buck, or if not low IQ, they suffer from an impulse-control disorder (mentally ill) usually in the form of drug or gambling addiction (not uncommon they suffer both simultaneously)

basically they have no foresight and only care about the now. it's also extremely rare for these people to ever change their ways without severe external intervention (extremely punishing consequences)

Youd be making more than working at mcdonalds if you hadnt scammed! Top fucking kek

most businesses aren't profitable at all for the first 2-3 years

you'd have been better off to suck it up and work for $5/hour and actually delivering to try and make a name for yourself and see if either you can reduce your time requirements as your skill improved, or outsource to pajeets, or buying bulk materials and thus getting a discount to lower cost that way, or increase your price if the product is well-received and orders started increasing. hell maybe you do such a good job you get mentioned on a large social media account which results in massive orders. you never know. instead you bitch out because "it ain't worth it", shits pathetic dude, you aren't cut out for it.

i make 9$ an hour at mcdonalds, so no

well i am studying but i can agree that i tend to be gambling addicted.
But i really want to make up for it and "change my way". I am offering everyone that got scammed a full refund and some free meme stuff i made.

Also i said this before being doxxed.

me

this may be true, but you gotta realise i have to put time into my ... whats the english noun when im studying something

Was it pink Wojak plushies? Wtf how could the scammer fuck up such an golden opportunity

Wha tthe fuck is this even about?

yes it was, and i explained it up here
with this user elaborating on it

Plushies. Nigga do you even read?

if I could read, I wouldn't be on Veeky Forums

You’re a fucking faggot, you know that? You must have a lot of time on your hands bitch

GEE FUCKING WILLIKERS, YOUR PARENTS HELPED YOU OUT.

INCREDIBLE, AFTER ALL YOU'D FUCKING POSTED ABOUT THEM NOT WANTING ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, YOU FINALLY SUCKED UP YOUR SHIT-TAIL AND FUCKING ASKED FOR HELP, LIKE I'D FUCKING TOLD YOU TO.

Well, good. You got a job, too. Also good.

Your plushies always looked like some mental-disability shit, so stick to school and work, okay? Fuck Veeky Forums, they won't do shit anyway.

O my

OP was a gay nigger, pretended to be suicidal to make beg threads, then got drunk and high and fucked off to normie-land.

Frankly, it was all painfully clear from the get-go

why is it in English? are you trying to scam us again?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he actually works at McDonalds like a good little wage cucking faggot. The Jews win, you’re a “good goy” dick sucking faggot

its still in german, do i really have to make another pic?

`well i ruined my chance at the crypto game, i honestly see nothing bad at working there.

I speak fluid german, so with 90% there being form somewhere else, i always get the comfy spot as the thadeus.

Cant life from parents any longer, got my own apartment, so money has to come from somewhere.

If you don't honour the Agora, you are not worth the Shekel. Prepare the live stream kafir

You have one chance to grow into a man of his word or forever be a lying worm. Finish what you agreed to do and accepted money for. Make the plushies no matter how long it takes and send them all.