/fraud/ - Reminder to check your hematocrit and blood pressure

/fraud/ - Reminder to check your hematocrit and blood pressure

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, do so on reddit.

Don't use AI, it makes you gay.

Oral only cycles are best done with multiple compounds over 16+ weeks.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on >roiding for this

Can you bulk in HGH? Can you use HGH as your only roid for a cycle?

yes absolutely.

HGH isn't a steroid. Some people see weight gain from water retention but I don't think it's substantial. I never do myself.

If you want to bulk fast hop on. I don't think there are any other great shortcuts.

>HGH isn't a steroid
What I meant was can I use HGH without stacking it, and "yes" seems to be the general consensus.

HGH will do fuck all without a decent dose of test with it and ideally slin. HGH on it's own will offer mainly QoL benefits, sleep, skin, strong apetite but very little growth.

Kept me quite lean on a cruise dose of test, good pumps, roundness etc

How would you say it compared cost -> effectiveness to an anabolics stack of the same monetary value?

As an Aus brah both are very expensive here
you can blast HGH all year where you cant blast test all year.
If i had access to american prices i would definitely be using it even though its not obviously comparable gains wise.

Also and aussie but not at the level which requires grow. The idea of 4ius a day for the QoL stuff I mentioned does interest me.
How much test are you blasting that you cant afford to go year round?

What's the longest cycle you guys have ever run? I want to run a 24 week cycle of Test and Deca.

I haven't stopped blasting in 11 months

>tfw i'm not a vain, cowardly manlet with an embarrassing small penis who pumps chemicals up his ass to make up for the fact that he's a GDE shit stain

feels fucking great being 6'5", 247, jacked and not having to waste money to look like a dried out shit ball with bitch tits, a bitch voice and bitch acne.

what's it like being a pussy who will die in his 30s from heart disease?

0/10 apply yourself

Was taking 4ius and it was more than QoL in mu opinion.
Im talking from a health based side, the cost of test wasn't the reason if the was toll of permablasting

>HGH will do fuck all without a decent dose of test
If you're at all deficient in appetite or sleep then those are pretty big bonuses. Not to mention it will only benefit you to take a small does of HGH, the benefits outweigh the side effects unless you're diabetic, have cancer, or are at serious risk of either of those things. It also incredibly improves recovery in both joints and muscles, helps fight fatigue and boosts energy and sex drive.

If I could afford to take a small dose of HGH every day all year around I would. Well, that and I'd need to find a new supplier.

What are you blasting bro?

it was 500mg test for about 9 months then I switched and now I'm on 300mg test 500mg tren

I'm probably dying though

decent gains from the test alone?

was that 4ius of pharma or generics.

all great benefits but in terms of muscle growth, a solo run of hgh not only seems expensive but ineffective. anons original question was the effectiveness of growth without anything else.

Yeah, I gained ~20lbs of muscle and lost a bunch of fat in the process. I don't actually lift weights, I just blast so I don't have to.

>vain
>coward
>manlet
>small penis
>pumps chemicals in ass
damn user, do you know me?

Well, I'd say better sleep, appetite, recovery, and less fatigue would promote better growth, but you're right that it won't actively build muscle for you. HGH will however enhance your "natty" gains simply by enhancing your ability to lift and recover.

yes

not me

I agree on all those points. Just feel like money would be better spent on test/deca and a holiday to spain instead lol

I hope you're joking

I'm reading a bunch of shit but I can't find a definitive answer as to when to start taking AI.

On the day of my first pin or should I let the test build in my system for a week or two before I begin AI?

Wtf I’m Aussie and my test costs me 90$ a vial. You can definitely cruise test all year round. I’ve been doing it for five years now

Why not take the GH stimulating sarm mk667
Ive been reading about it recently and can't see the downsides, beyond unknown quality/no long-term studies (haven't searched for them desu)

Girls like Sephora gift cards and shit right?

Fuck that get her something cool like pic related

>gift card

the virgin present

Anyone gone to one of those Thai boxing camps in Phuket? Just train there for 3 months and eat all the gear, come back a weapon?

you couldnt hurt a paralyzed chicken after training for only 3 months

Tbh I just give home made candies/sweets (cookies/pastries/cakes, etc) in lieu of a material gift.
I haven't had a girl leave me over it yet.

>you couldnt hurt a paralyzed chicken after training for only 3 months

if you get her this she pretty much has to fuck you, and you get to go raw and nut inside her

Not for a girl I’m seeing just a good friend that’s moving

I wish someone would buy me a fucking remote control trex man

Make her something from scratch then (assuming that you can bake worth a damn)

Eh might be kinda weird to give her food and I’m not the most creative person when it comes to food (chicken,beef, and rice life)

Every time I see a cute girl with a bull nose ring...

Y tho. It’s cute and she likes it

where to find qt collage selfie taking gf

Gift cards are some weak shit, buy her a real gift. Even if it's not great, at least you put in some effort

Like? She’s into makeup, skincare, drinking, dogs, and uhh traveling.

The idea of a gift is that it's something the person wouldn't normally get for themself. Does she like Sephora? Get her something nice from there. You know her better than us, she probably talks about stuff she likes all the time

Fuck this guy if you give a girl 75$ gift card to Sephora she will cream her panties after she buys the stuff she's been eyeing with her girls

Sauce? Dated lots bitchs

samefagging
Give her your debit card tell her she has a 100$ limit and any dollar over is a minute tied up and punished my girl loves this shit

Although she usually ends up buying us good dope and some sexy panties then we fuck all night it's a win win

>good dope
Get some help my man you’re better than that

Trips have spoken it's on rate occasion and I'm planning on BnC I don't see much of a difference I don't have an addictive personality

ぜんぜんかわいいくない

Youre getting ripped off can get it easily from a number of sources for closer to 60.

I wasnt suggesting the cost was the problem if you read my other post it was the health constraints of perma blasting. I know you can cruise for fuck all and I would assume a cruise dose = natty levels so they should be comparable. Or are you one of those cruise on 300mg a week guys?

thoughts on frontloading deca?

If you want deca to kick in fast why not just take NPP you fucking brainlet? Same thing but you feel it in a week.

why are so many steroid users drug addicts

is it just the needle thing or what? my gfs dad did heroin and steroids as well.

I don't want to pin ED/EOD for the whole cycle, all I'd have to do is pin 3ccs in one go and be at max saturation, then I could pin twice a week for the next four months

First blast

Bench went from 170 to 200 3x5 in 8 weeks. Still going. Is this good progress?

>I don't want to pin ED/EOD

never gonna make it

Lower barrier of entry. A current drug user wouldn't have problems doing steroids because they're already knee deep.

Depends on the circles you start in. If someone is starting as a total fitness nut doing everything to make gains then they'd be unlikely to be in the GHB/coke circles that some bodybuilders are in

go to lush and buy her some nice smelling things, then get something soft, scarf/fancy blanket

the betamus optimus has arrived

I got told today that another girl at my work said that she would sleep with me. That makes 3 potential partners.

Too bad 3D is trash.

it was real in my mind

Ever since I started my cycle I look a bit pale and a bit sick.
Didn't think it was that bad until someone randomly asked me if I was sick, or just hadn't slept.

What do?

Usually it's the opposite for me. My blood pressure skyrockets whenever I take orals and have a very "red" look which makes me look tan.

Nano, Trenboy, PC, triangle, apoc, jerry, will and SwoleM@ster can back me up. Desu.

Cool input man, considering they dont train before, have never trained and dont train afterward. Got two (you)'s out of your super tough comment though, well done.

roid rage lmao

t. manlet with shit lifts and worse personal hygiene.

obviously. you're like all the other steroid using cowards. kys faggot bitch retard.

I'm afraid he's not telling lies.
3rd girl is ugly tho.

She's not THAT bad. Prettier IRL.

When did you noticed improved sleep from mk 677? I am taking it since Wednesday but no improvements yet

For you

Sleep didnt really kick in until the mk had some time to build up. Solid week, maybe 2.

autistic ass collage

Reminder lads, be careful drinking grapefruit juice to lower BP if taking meds, can interact with all sorts including SSRI's, Tamoxifen, aspirin and Cholesterol drugs.

I hope this webm is something like how I die in my late 20's.

I'd smash her. Good legs and ass. She looks like she could take some abuse as well.

Weird, mk677 sleep was almost instant for me. How many mg are you taking?

18 years old. 2 years lifting with intermediate stats. Anything wrong with a 16 week 500mg/weekly with proper PCT? Opinions on HCG 4 weeks before PCT?

Cucksader caught bragging about mediocre over the hill women yet AGAIN

wait till 20 at least. Don't rob yourself of height gains by closing growth plates. At 18 gains should be mad anyway

The other 2 are decent.
His mothering milf looks really good.

I'm 6'1. Height is no problem. Any other reasons not to go through with this?

>ANOTHER woman who has already hit the wall

Attracting older 30+ women isn't anything to brag about. They fucked Chad their entire youth and now want a soft mommas boy like cucksader.

Stats and weight?

Honestly nah as long you don't do something unhealthy. A lot of the stigma around young people roiding is idiots using too much, or oral only cycles, or no ancillaries to keep health in check. If you do everything right you'll be the biggest dude in your friend group. If you don't you'll be the most acne covered, bald and milky tittied dude in your friend group

height 6'1
weight - 165lbs
OHP - 135
Bench - 185
Squat - 250
DL - 275

Get bloods to check Test levels
If high don't bother, ride the natty gain train until 20's
If average-low then go for it brah.
Keep expectations low for first cycle, PCT will make you feel cheated.
I wouldnt bother with HCG unless you BnC for a while and want those boys back online quicker, 1 cycle with PCT should be fine without

>diddly only 25 lbs higher than squat

shit i take it back
165lbs? You better be single digit bf brah

Those aren't intermediate. Come back in a few years. Get your diet in check, do some growing up.

I see, if it doesn't work then i will drop deca. Insomnia is killing me hard

Probably switch to test + dbol

20mg

You seem jelly.

Let the man have his pleasure. I don't want him dead yet

I neglect my DL

I have a relatively small frame for my height. I see no reason not to follow a simple cycle and reach close to my natty limit.

What is a good compound for mass if you're already on test beside deca and tren?

Frame is an excuse brah.
Lift more, eat more, come back in a year
Currently you won't reach even your natty limit on gear with your current attitude

More test, become the beta you're destined to be
Go over 1G masT, you know you want to

EQ

Run EQ and NPP

Is NPP even a good idea if he's already on deca? I mean its all just nandrolone

I think you should increase your mk677 dosage.

Frame isn't a fucking excuse. If it was, I'd still be a lightweight rower instead of 115kg of squat bench and deadlift.
Pull your head in, adjust your attitude and apply yourself naturally for a few years, then after that, maybe come back. Oh, and for measure, I made it to 100kg/14%bf natty at the same height as you. You've got 60lbs to go, start eating.

he's not on deca he's scared of deca and tren because they make him an even more insecure mental beta than he already is. probably thinks of black cocks in his gf nonstop.