According to data, only the top 20% of males will be able to reproduce because women see the other 80% as losers

>According to data, only the top 20% of males will be able to reproduce because women see the other 80% as losers

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
Why is dating so unfair and do we take advantage of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not caring about women and dating 2D girls instead

Why is this board so full of losers?

You want to pay for a kid in 2018?? Might as well throw your money on the fire.

Take it from a guy who wasted 2 fucking years of his life wallowing on /r9k/: STAY AWAY from videos like this. It is going to fuck your entire worldview and it'll take a catalyst to ween you from being a beta faggot who doesn't even bother with women period. That catalyst for me was lifting.

Don't pay attention to this shit, keep lifting and keep trying to improve yourself. That includes talking to girls. Even if you have no intention of getting married, fucking approach them in public and get out of your comfort zone. Keep trying and phase out shit like the OP, it'll get in your head and turn your whole world upside down. Use failures with women as fuel to lift, and use lifting as a confidence builder to keep talking to women. It translates to a lot more than just them.

Because individual males are less important to the survival of the species than females

>women are delusional
who would have guessed

>(((american))) studies
Not even once.

As long as you lift you're already in that 20%, most men are overweight (assuming you aren't a turbomanlet or really ugly)

80 percent of men are losers, if you haven't noticed. Many of them still get laid though so you have nothing to worry about

>according to data taken from our degenerate shithole country
Fixed that for you.

>no shreck ears
Dropped

yuros don't really think they're better do they?

20% is still pretty good though. That statistic doesn't mean the other 80% don't get laid just maybe not lasting relationships.

Also the guy you posted is clearly in the top 1% and not 20%. It isn't hard to be in the top 20% of anything with a little effort. You can do a lot of things to cheat out a extra couple points/10. If you haven't noticed the most ugly/digusting people are people with hygiene issues and a little understanding of dress doesn't hurt. This is all if you give a fuck though. If you're happier with your life just lifting, working, playing video games etc then don't feel bad about ignoring thots. You do you.

That has literally been the case throughout the entire history of mankind. Hierarchical competition between men create that type of scenario.

A good amount of men have no kids, most men have 1-2 kids and few men have 3+ kids, while very few women have no kids, the vast majority of women have 1-2 kids and few women have 3+ kids.

It's the same with IQ by the way. A lot of men have a low IQ, most men have average IQ and a relatively high amount of men have high IQs, while very few women have low IQ, the vast majority of women have average IQ and very few women have high IQ.

considering 25% of men aged 25-44 are obese, it's not that hard to be in the top 20%

be white, average looking, not obese, and you;re good to go

yeah but the dangerous thing here is that women may mate with you but they'll think you are less, even if she's a fucking 6 and you're a 9
never underestimate how delusional women are

>women have iqs
lol

yeah fuck kids. i used to want to be a father but if i have a son i'm worried he'll turn out to be a tranny or person that posts on Veeky Forums

You hit the gym for all those big muscles, why not put them to use and rape women?

And if you don't let him you'll face legal action

To be fair, 80% are losers.

How do men only swipe right 47% of the time on tinder? I thought every guy like me just swiped right without looking and filtered later.

The main reason is because I use tinder as a pastime when I'm waiting for the bus or whatever and I might as well think. I probably swipe left on 1 in 3 or 4 profiles.

I've also heard that Tinder's algorithm punishes people who aren't selective but I don't have any actual facts there

This is honestly good advice. Videos like that are a self-fulfilling prophesy to those who watch them. Nothing is worse in the world for success than demoralisation.

I don't really care because I'm within those 20%

>that guy is top 1%
you fell for his charade. the man is literally the wizard of oz, his curtain is angles, instagram, and squinting
of course not saying he's ugly but he really manipulates himself and fools people like you

im Asian

Am i in the top percent? I'm 6'4

Face isn't great but at 6'4, white and not fat you're in there by default

As much as it sucks that's probably how it should be. There is really no reason for the majority of men to reproduce.

That's fine as long as it's a masculine looking Asian and not 5'4 40kg

With eyebrows like that definitely not lol

you have a very pretty face is incorrect

Ya pretty sure tinder fucks people who swipe a lot. The first 3 days on tinder I got of over 60 matches and now I get like 1 match per week. I hear that also if you match with a "hot" girl it like raises your tinder rating and you will be seen more

Dude, it’s Veeky Forums.

What you're seeing is my extended brow
It makes me fucking sexy
I look like a primal animal
But the lighting takes away the contrast of my features
I'm insecure enough to post another photo just to prI've u wrong

Asymetric, undefined with low cheekbones
He's not ugly but he's not a top 20% face

It's how they cope... it's hard to be in the shadow of a culture that outshines their culture in every way that counts in the modern world

5'10" barefoot (no e-stat), so "6 foot" if I fraud like everyone else. Ottermode. Masculine looking, square jaw 6/10 looks.

I get no matches except for far black girls...not even Asian girls. I see hot Asian girls all the time with pencil-necked 5'6" Asian k-pop soyboys. I see hot white girls all the time with white guys that look like the white version of me. Feels bad man.

Solid advice, take notes

First, to add something of value to this thread, if you read a book you would know that this 20% claim is bullshit.
Genetic research has shown, that approx. 67% of Europeans, 66% of Africans and 90% of Asians reproduced.
This also explains, white blacks and whites are stronger than Asians of average. There was more selective pressure historically.
Are you able to be part of the top 100-67=33%?
If not, you truly deserve not to reproduce.

Now, rate my facial genetics.

How about now?

it looks like you rubbed honey on your chin and poured a pepper shaker on it

Soyboy. Get a different hairstyle, train neck and get a tan. Also shave whatever it is you've got going on there

>the top 100-67=33%
that was retarded, what I meant was surpassing the bottom 33%

Dude I'm sorry but that facial hair needs to be shaved lol

Better, probably a little above average, top 40% maybe But your eyes look worried or like a puppy. I think you'd look better with shorter hair on the sides

And why is this a problem?

Sorry, not part of the 20% club

That's the look I give before I have to kill

Dude fuck off. No one gives a shit what you look like unless your name starts with "315" and ends with "for 10"

>67% of Europeans reproduced
>of that 67%, 48% were women and 19% were men

I could do that on a set of deadlifts

Brehs, how do i get in a relationship with a girl I haven't talked to in a year? We used to be the couple that everyone "shipped" but we slowly became more and more distant.
It was mainly due to my insecurity in being a chubby manlet but now that i'm ottermode, how do I get her back?
She's definitely mother material and the type of person i'd like to spend my life with.

> of that 67%, 33% were neither men nor women
> 22.11% of the European population was neither men nor women

A fit man who dresses and grooms himself, has a good job or is training for one, and is legitimately passionate about an interesting or impressive avocation is in the top 20% of males irl. Even on Tinder you can convey this.

In short, git gud and you'll git laid.

>implying your math makes any more sense
>implying that just because 67% of Europeans reproduced it must have been an even split

Fuck you asshole I'm none of these things
I rely on lankletism and lies, along with facial genetics
You don't need shit
Swallow the pill

Pretend there are 10,000 Europeans. Original post said 67% reproduced. 67% * 10,000 = 6,700. You said of that 67% (6,700 people), 48% were women: 48% * 6,700 = 3,216 and 19% were men: 19% * 6,700 = 1273.

6,700 - 3,216 - 1,273 = 2,211 people who you think are genderless because you're retarded, you fucking retard.

yes. you're a cutie

>A fit man who dresses and grooms himself, has a good job or is training for one, and is legitimately passionate about an interesting or impressive avocation is in the top 20% of males irl
Definitely not where I live. That's like the basics to not be shit tier, top 65% at best.

top 1% here, couldn't be happier.

Okay fine being a tall male model can also get you in the top 20%

My definition of "good job" and "interesting avocation" is pretty high, to be fair.

Spoken like a true 80%er. Stay mad, faggot bitch manlet lmao.

My dad was a very dangerous man who beat the shit out of other guys and took their girls, thats how he got my mom.

Im inclined to believe that if you are strong you can get chicks

>My definition of "good job" and "interesting avocation" is pretty high, to be fair.
Give an example

t. Data Scientist and future bar owner that only has generic hobbies like travelling, lifting and reading

This is complete bullshit. Stop caring about what others think.

>my dad is a violent rapist who wasn't prosecuted
explains why you are here now

What the fuck is actually an interesting hobby? Nothing. It's how charismatic you can be when talking about it and being a good storyteller and conversationalist.

>le 80/20 meme
Sure thing buddy, maybe in your third world shithole where your women are the peak of degeneracy. It's funny how creaturas think the rest of the world is unironically like their shithole.

>do we take advantage of this?

Cuck soyboys and impregnate their women. Seriously. The next time you see a soyboy manlet with a girl who is reasonably attractive, stare her down and see what response you get. Feels good.

Wrong

IQ exists on a bell curve but reproduction does not. 17 women reproduced for every man. Chads dominate while betas die in pointless wars

google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

Last night in my college town of isla vista, I went out and had different colors of condoms
I litterally ran up to girls and said "phew I'm on the track team,getting in shape for season"
Then I would ask them "what's your favorite color" and they would say something
Then I said "we live got red and yellow" as I pulled colored condoms out of my pocket
This line got me to hold hand with a cheerleader at two am lol
Be careful tho if you deliver wrong you're bound to be slapped

I am a straight up FREAK to look at and I've gotten multiple girls pregnant. If you look at shit like this you deserve to get weeded out.

>be white
you mean black right? Surely Veeky Forums isnt this delusional?

Don't front

From how many selfies you're posting here, it's obvious that you reek of insecurity--I can't even imagine how much this seeks into your personality.

Dude you're about to be a meme like pic related

Like being on track for an upper-middle class income ($100k or more midcareer minimum) and able to do something most people can't like get published, sightread music or still play a sport you played in college. If you've got that goinhatg on, aren't hopelessly ugly, develop a sense of style, and can hold a conversation then that puts you in the top 20% of men.

Maybe that sounds nuts, but I think at that point you stand a good chance of being the most impressive person in the room most of the time if you're from a small town, and able to move in circles that will help you get ahead if you live in a real city.

This is ridiculous. You just need to go for girls with low self esteem. Now admittedly this usually means ugly, but not always.

I imagine a line as cringy as that only works in muttmerica.
When I travelled in Lithuania, in the middle of the night, walking alone, I saw a girl carrying a suicase and asked her where she's from. She said she's a local, II asked where she's going and she would like to come with me instead.
That's literally all it took and we were making out.

t. someone who doesn't cut the top 20% according to this thread but rubs honey and pepper on his face (that one actually made me laugh btw)

> not starting at 6 figures out of college

Being able to hold a conversation was part of the package he's referring to so you're being redundant. A hobby that's of interest to women is one where there's a clear bar for who's good at it, and you're above that bar.

Maybe there's something else wrong with you that you aren't sharing with us :)DDDDD:"P

you are a 5/10 but 6.4 adds another 2-3points so yeah you are gucci

Here's my plan. Be a lazy fuck, go to a poor country when I earn at least 25k, reproduce even if I'm below the -80%

Shave around your nipples dude wtf

I mean that's not at all uncommon for people from my alma mater but I'm accounting for the guys in grad school or doing slave work like medical residencies.

Also a lot of jobs that start over six-figures (engineering) don't go a lot higher unless you do something that's more top 1% of the field so I'm allowing for things like finance where you can start lower than six-figures but there's a clear path to a much higher income within your field.

>Also a lot of jobs that start over six-figures (engineering)
you don't live in reality anymore

Depends what degree you get, 60k is respectable for most 4 year degrees.

I'm a real life PUA
I come from the meanest streets and I'm here how to teach YOU how to get up in that pussy?", beat that pussy! Get that wet pussy
I'm a gorilla dick nigga and if you don't blow me right, I might kill u
Where my bomb squad att let's blow this joint
Deuces

Yeah most medical fields start above 100k but require a phd or master. Not many jobs start at 100k with four year degrees which is what the average gets.

>tfw completing my engineering degree

I can't contain my smug level

Look at REALITY, your study is gravely wrong.

That means Im top 20% despite being fat and neck bearded when I had my kids ? AHAHA. Nice.

>averages
I know plenty of engineers in fields like software and aerospace who started over $100k. It helps to have a masters degree, even if you get it straightaway after college and did interesting internships or research while in school.

>that chest
why are you on fit??
Im not even being harsh with 2 weeks of lifting you would have a better physique than that wtf are you doing here

You a data scientist where senpai, I need an internship.

And I'm a German with a Master in Business IT, moving to Switzerland earning 100k EURO (125k USD) easily

Still, that's clearly not the norm if you look at the fucking statistics. Your outliers are not of interest, not impossible but clearly not average.

You got that eye color women would kill for, you dont fucking need anything else. You can squint your way inside pussies.

Amazon