/fph/ - family edition

Post fat pieces of shit doing fatty shenanigans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XLAIVoiwUc
youtube.com/watch?v=37uv6RvISYM
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-australia-43237144/big-in-asia-the-woman-showing-plus-size-can-be-beautiful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Family edition? Alright.
>everybody in family is fat
>high pitched voice -- "It's in our blood, son!"
>ask to get healthier groceries
>you get to pick the groceries when you get a job
>worried about job while in school, but manage to get one at the grocery store hyvee that's completely okay with any hours
>"chicken breast takes up too much room in the fridge. I had to throw some away to make room for our leftovers from the dinner you refused to go too! You're not allowed to use the fridge for your groceries!"
>end up buying a minifridge for my room
>"the electric bill is so much higher this month, you can't have the minifridge in your own room!"
>pay the electric bill all winter when fat family decides to keep the house at 80degrees despite being completely insulated
>"Since you're a big man now, you have to pay rent!"
>I pay half of the rent for house now, can't save shit, but it's okay since lost 30lbs
>come home from work and parents are sitting at the dinner table in the dark, with a mostly eaten cake, but one large slice on a separate plate
>"We need to talk"
>"You're dying, son. Just look at you. You can't keep doing this to yourself."
>"And do you have any idea how expensive your clothing is?"
>"This is our house and we won't have you destroy yourself. Eat the cake or move out."
>end up staying at coworker's place and paying him less than I was my parents
>everything is going better than expected

I hope your family dies in a fire in which they are too fat to leave and too fat to save

Have fun watching this one bros

youtube.com/watch?v=3XLAIVoiwUc

Alright, real talk.
I want his to be true, but I gotsta know. Did this actually happen?

No this basket weaving forum is all I got going for me.

I wonder how many times she had to catch her breath while filming this.

Holy shit, bro. That's fucked up. It sounds like you've more or less grabbed this whole situation by the balls though. You'll make it.

>mom has always been fat as shit growing up
>weight has always been up and down over the years
>she tries new diets then fails at them
>not a well off household but she spends lots of money on fad dieting like jenny craig and what not
>she's way too emotional to ever have a logical approach to weight loss
>one day find fit, and get fit myself
>over the year learn a few things and decide i want to try and help her
>show her IIFYM and my fitness pal and show her how I track calories
>teach her the basics of nutrition
>take her to the gym but she'll only ever go if i'm there, she's too self conscious to go alone - I'm way too busy to take her more than once a week
>she starts going on walks by herself so there's that
>fast forward a few years more, she's hired another fad food guide (Similar to jenny craig, I forget which one though)
>they send her food and she eats it
>she's actually sticking to it holy shit
>she's down to 150lbs - started at 230lbs
>tfw I know she can hardly afford this food service
>tfw scared that when they "graduate" her she'll fall back into old habits
>she's not learning anything about real foods or tracking - she's just depending on her dietitian to do it
She looks a lot healthier and happier lads. I really want the best for her. She's suffered from depression most of her life. I know if she gains it back she'll be crushed.

This.

She has never caught up to anything, ever. Obs

They litteraly have the best son in the world but theyre too blind by their attitude to support a hardworker like you.
Im happy it turned out better for you, keep being determined like that. You're gonna make it FOR SURE

If this did actually happen, might have, I dont know: You made the right choice by moving out, your family is abusive.

what is half of your rent?
get a fucking studio or find roommates or you're a bitch. also fuck your family, they will die slowly from heart disease/stroke/dm complications.

also nvm i misread and sounds like you're roommates with your work bf. good job.

If this is true you're a legend

maybe can save her if you convince her she can pay you less for to do what her dietitian is doing for her
(given you have the time to meal plan for her)

gl mate. don't let you mom die

never saw a really fat rave girl until this

tragic

do people in America really need reminding that being fat isn't normal?

Yes

>obese mother constantly on my obese ass about losing weight "lol user your tits are bigger than mine!"
>i decide to actually try
>cico + exercise
>mom cooks dinner every night and serves everyone for them so noone can choose how much they get
>i halve my dinners and put half in the fridge for lunch tomorrow/discretely dispose of later
>"is that all youre eating?" "you think youre too good for my cooking?"
>i try to explain cico and she retorts with "starvation mode" and "muh blood sugar" (she has type 2 diabetes)
>i achieve healthy weight and muscle tone
>"youre wasting away to nothing!"
>meanwhile the rest of the family is nonstop complementing me
>moms sister comes to me for weightloss advice and we happily chat about it at length in front of mom, mom seething the whole time

it sounds like your mother is upset she doesn't have anyone to belittle anymore. good for you user.

Not too terrible but
>During my entire life, mom has always struggled with weight
>Dad works out on the reg, been more fit than me at times
>Mom keeps doing fad diets, starves herself for short periods of time but doesn't really work out
>Used to go to weird as fuck gym that like strapped her into a machine that supposedly stimulated her muscles with electric shocks or some shit
>Now goes to a PT twice a week because "it's the only way I actually make it"
>Won't workout after 6pm because "I'm just so tired in the evening"
>Meanwhile I work out 6 times a week
>She "doesn't understand how you do it"
>She's probably going to be overweight the rest of her life

I love her but when I try talk to her about making long term changes she just talks about how she can't because she wants to "enjoy life and eat good food how I don't want to have a boring life".

She's not gonna make it lads.

Sounds like you are going go have to be brutally honest with her

>Mom and dad
>Ran a business for 25 years
>Work is life
>On their feet all the time
>No time to cook proper meals for themselves, eat whatever, whenever
>( Grow up completely unaccustomed to dining at the table properly, always feels like a special event )
>Both get pretty fat, both have damn near destroyed legs and back
>Finally they get on pension
>Mom does like to cook and she knows how to cook healthy things, but she still just cooks way too much
>Try to poke her to count her calories
>"Oh I know how much I'm getting, I just can't lose the weight"
>Mom can barely walk around anymore because of the weight and busted knees
>Dad gets diagnosis for general dementia, Levy's Body disease and Alzheimers
>Mom has to do more and more things that usually were dad's job which is very taxing on her
>Poke her about the calories again. Show them exercises that are basically SS with a broomstick
>They won't do the exercises ( "it's too hard" ). Mom won't count the calories.
>Mom's going to get an insanely expensive injection of some weird drug straight to her knees that's supposed to make the pain go away for "maybe half a year".

Shit's sad. I try to help them around but god damn...

Oh and most frustrating is that mom is always reading about "superfoods" and shit like that. She's always telling me about how healthy this and that is and how I should eat more of X for my joints/memory/mind/mood/muscles/testicles/heart/ovaries/kidneys/stomach/etc/etc

She could literally write a book about this crap yet she is on a million different medications, has shit for stamina and like I said, is fat.

>have fat family, be size 10 pants but family thinks everyone who isn't size 16 or above are skinny
>cousins looking to give me old clothes
>"are you a size four user"
>nah
>"lol fucking skinny people what is your lardass a size two"
the fuck
another time
>talking about plastic surgery
>"ooo user I want this this and that"
>I want breast implants
>"ughhh user you're already so slim already noone gives a fuck about your tit size like they do with big girls"

same bitch has lost about 50 lbs though, she and her husband feed their kids like shit though and they're both hitting 200 despite being in middle school and elementary

Problem is that I live in a different city, and she's very stubborn. Being brutally honest with her wouldn't change a thing, except that our relationship would be strained. She visited me recently, and had the following exchange

>Go to pretty nice restaurant for dinner
>Both get steaks, eat quite a bit
>I worked out in the morning but realize that I might want to work out once more in the evening (cardio day)
>Happen to mention it when discussing weight loss and fitness (i'm currently on a cut)
>She just answers "that's crazy user, you have to live life"
>She has two glasses of wine with dinner, I only have a beer
>She gets cheesecake for dessert even though she talked about how full she was during the main course
>I just get coffee
>Feel energized after saying goodbye to her
>Work out
>Mention it to her the next day
>She just talks about how she could never do that and how working out twice in a day is too much and how you have to "enjoy life"

>tfw my version of enjoying life is feeling healthy, working out and eating healthy food
>hers is watching tv series on the sofa and eating expensive dinners

flat girls are the best

this is a pasta

>whale
>mammoth
>car
What a bizarre order to put those in

>wanting breast implants

Slightly fph related

>Find pic related in the transformation thread
>Mad impressed about his progress
>Send link to my friend
>She can be pretty SJW at times, but we get along
>Her only comments were as following
>"Yeah thats a good photo but angles, black and white and styling"
>"Life doesn't get better because you lose weight"
>Tell her that it's still impressive for those who decide to change to be true to themselves
>She just goes "yeah okay"
>Nothing more
>Realize discussing fitness with her is not worth it
>She used to be a PT and was fit as fuck
>Few days ago she vented to me about coworkers who didn't want to eat cake after a workout because it'd be "canceling it out"

Women are encouraged to be irresponsible hedonistic idiots

and yet Veeky Forums worships women who have them without even knowing it

if men hated breast implants so much most of the women who they worshipped wouldn't even be there

maybe if you're a pedo but given, I'm not flat I just like the appearance of breast implants a lot more

>the seething cope of a bolt on bimbo

>if you're a pedo
I'm just more of a ass guy and flat chest put a emphasis on the hips

>bolt on bimbo
1. I don't have breast implants
2. maybe in the 90, but times have changed, even the most natural looking breasts can be implants nowadays, they feel like real boobs, move like the, there is really no difference unless you go to some shitty surgeon
3. plenty of average women have implants, it's not like it's the 90s and only playboy models get bolt ons, plenty of everyday women have them rich and poor
4. Again, my original point, Veeky Forums worships several women who have them and everyone knows it put up a perfect boob thread and you'll get mostly implants

then just say flat chest with big butt, I do have nice hips and bum however but implants look a lot better if done correctly, on both ends as well

Thats exactly what my retarded smoking nonfruit-eating mayo guzzling alco-drinking non-exercising fatass mum does.

Shes also anti vaccination and worse.

Im making comics about her bullshit to clean the memories out of my head.

>that image
I-is that from reassignment surgery?

As an aside, get fake tits if you want as long as you're doing it for you.

what is this, exactly? is it some sort of tv show?

Would you look down on a girl who had reconstructive breast surgery after losing 100+lbs with no implants? Some people are left with boobs only surgery can fix.

>Mom is a dietician
>I was forced to eat a very healthy diet growing up (for which I'm now actually really grateful
>mom told me all the time that losing/gaining weight is simple- calories in vs. calories out
>mom can't cook for shit though- we'd eat meals like grilled chicken breast and steamed broccoli with no seasoning (not even salt or pepper)
>finally get out on my own
>finally get to decide what I eat
>get straight up addicted to junk food
>constantly binge eating during stressful periods of my life
>gain 140 lbs in my 20s
>almost up to 300 lbs
>I know that what I'm doing is terrible and I know how I could fix it but I just sink deeper into the cycle of depression and trying to cope with food
>my mom puts up a good show but I know she is straight up embarrassed
>one day just decide to make a change
>thanks to my upbringing I know exactly how to count calories
>motivate myself with /fph/ and /fat/ threads
>down almost 90 lbs so far. about 30 more to go to get to a "normal" BMI
I think my mom is proud

as long as you dont get horrible looking tits that cleary look fake no one would be the wiser user nor would they really care

aw what a good lad. Do what the other user suggested

>Oh and most frustrating is that mom is always reading about "superfoods"
lol my friend does this shit. Always going on about "x food is really GOOD FOR YOU man" and "I can't believe you still use olive oil, coconut oil is so much healthier" but never takes into account how much he actually eats.

>Mom has me at 16
>had it rough going for many years
>she remarries a good man, my stepfather, and finally gets to play housewife
>she turns into chain smoking 4’11 200 lb bowling ball that’s depressed, angry and won’t get off the couch
>10 years later and one lap band surgery gone wrong that almost kills her
>decides to quit smoking and take life into her own hands
>lapband is gone now but she’s down 90 lbs
> 5 years later
> last weekend she sends me pic related of her mini triathlon. She runs half marathons and shit too. Full marathon is next.

She’s making it lads. I’m genuinely proud and happy to see she’ll have hopefully regained some years back to her life. Pure willpower. Swear we have warrior in our blood.

Why are you posting off topic sexism?

>/R9k

: ^)

Was a brazilian music band
I think that most of them are dead now

Fake tits still look awful. The pic you posted is pretty obvious from the shape. Have you not seen a lot of naked tits? It's especially obvious whenever they lift their arms up, and there will always be a scar. You're a dumb insecure ho. Btw I am also a girl and still find you to be obnoxious

Breast implants are awesome, make sure to go silicone, good luck

Really round boobs or boobs with lots of projection out from your ribcage are so good, hell yeah

common internet comedian ruining a good idea for a joke

modest/subtle implants are GOAT

as long as the titties look good, men won't judge

then.stop.worshipping.unnaturally.round.tits
and I'll believe you
> and there will always be a scar.
nope, unless you go to a shitty surgeon, I know women with boob implants with no scar at all that look natural and you'll only see the scar if you look really really close up
>You're a dumb insecure ho. Btw I am also a girl and still find you to be obnoxious
it's literally just an opinion and most people still live in old times when they only breast implants were shitty ones, if I wanna get breast implants it's my business and no one elses, the media, hell even fit worships fake tits but god forbid I get them because I think they would look better

no and thanks

>and there will always be a scar
a good surgeon will insert the implant tru the nipple, so not really

>mama foced me to eat too much out of shame when i was 7
>everyone hated me and i felt ugly
>life felt meaningless and ugly
>told im shit for not losing weight but nobody actually attempts to help me when im 8/9yo
>i never knew normal
>i later got scared of getting thin becuase i wouldnt want to feel having less fat
>taught body positive bullcrap and to "luv urself"
>which i new was bullshit but fell for it 10 years later from being isolated with my crazy mum that encoraged me to start drinking when depressed which made me fatter from drinking and from binge eating(which i previously didnt do)
>mum yelled at me until i agreed it had to do with my thyroid diagnosis
>when i got my fattest i decided to get rid of ititeventually isolating myself from my retarded mum helpes me losediagnosishad psycbosis to fight off my other mental problems caused by mum making me fat as a kid
>i was on experimental ward medicine and couldnt stop eating
>i gained most of my weight back but disciplined myself extremely with an 8 week ADF fast with no food thr whole fasting day.
>ended up making more slowish changes until i started eating the right amounts
>go to the gym with my husband to lift heavy
>am now strong fat with a defined jaw
>am still losing weight
>mum is a fat disabled retard becuase of her bad habits
>believes the government is responsible and that fat is genetic and that calories dont work
>my sister that avoided her ended up believing the same things.
>they are both antivaxxination.
>they dont eat fruit

The story gets deeper when i bring in the mixed racial heritage and racial fetishist aspects into it.

im proud user

You should be a writer, if you can come up with material like this, you could make it big time! Great story but let's not pretend for a second it's real. It couldn't be, right? right??

Congratulations for leaving the toxins behind.

>You're stupid because I could only eat carrots and lose weight, but I don't and never will

No matter how many times I see this stupid comic, reading that line makes me laugh. Good work and godspeed, dogisaga user.

her wine probably had less calories than your beer tbf

im proud of you too user, keep up the good work

I grew in the 90's and listened to Fat Famuly when they were a huge success, no pun intended. One of the guys actually died from a heart attack, not sure about how the others are nowadays

Fuck Dr.Oz

More coming soon.

Bitch you're fucking dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=37uv6RvISYM
Something I whipped up today for fans of My 600lb life.
Thoughts?

Pass me some harpoons,lads.

The scene of the fatty getting into the car with the rubber sfx got me

We're proud of you user. Keep it up. Lifting had greatly improved my mental health as well. I've had some shit to deal with recently that I've handled breddy gud, had I not being lifting and my old self... I know I would have turned to the bottle (again).

I'm married for over 10 years you stupid whore

okay then what am I wrong about exactly? that makes me sooooo dumb and obnoxious?
it's just a fact men prefer nicely done fake tits over real tits, yes even the ones who deny it, like the study that men were asked how they feel about plastic surgery, all claimed to hate it, but then when shown pictures of women who had work done they chose the fake ones

men love breast implants but hate the honesty when women admit they have them, they'll drool over fake tits all day, defend obvious fake tits as being real, the second a woman admits she had work done they turn around and claim it's gross

link me those excersises

Good, too short maybe

Take my energy and make your mother proud!!!

why would you try to push your idea about a subject when we are literally telling you that not every male is a fucking drone and can have different opinions.
i like fit girls with tiny perky tits, i hate fake ones unles you have ugly tits, but if i can choose natural i would get tiny one for sure over cow fake ones.

>say no thanks to cake, dessert etc
>whoever offered or others nearby sperg out

every time

>when we are literally telling you that not every male is a fucking drone and can have different opinions
I know people can have different opinions but 99% of people think well done implants look better than real tits, especially if they don't know they're implants/convinced they aren't
>i like fit girls with tiny perky tits,
and? women can have small breasts and still have low CC implants lmao, tons of women do actually, I even know a few, it's becoming more common and shocker, they look better, perkier, rounder, and have better nipple/boob ratios
> i hate fake ones unless you have ugly tits
psychology, you'd probably fapped to several women with implants without even realizing it, no one knows if tits are fake or not nowadays, you hate the honesty of when women admit they have implants
dita von teese for example, she has implants, before she wrote about it in her book men were splurging over how perfect her body is then did a 180 and turned around when they realized they were fake, missalice, jessica nigri, kpop stores, everyone loves fake tits but hates the honesty
>but if i can choose natural i would get tiny one for sure over cow fake ones.
again, not all fake tits are cow tits, tons and tons and tons of small boobed women have low cc implants, you'd probably prefer well done fake small ones over real small ones if you were showed both and told to choose one, you don't know if boobs are fake or not,nice boobs are nice boobs, it just ruins your fantasy when you realize a woman has fake tits
this woman also has implants and they're small and perky

Jesus Christ the Bane shit cracked me up.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-australia-43237144/big-in-asia-the-woman-showing-plus-size-can-be-beautiful
I thought asians were supposed to hate fat people??

She what happens when you fucks acknowledge attentionwhores? We get this shit

You have made it.

That’s awesome bro
Hug your mom for me

i wonder why

what the fuck user. not sure if real but still, im so grateful for my parents.
Godspeed user. You'll make it.

larry david edit

Sweet, I'm a kang

Its like CGI in movies you only notice it when it's done badly.

i thought the memes were annoying but i did get a laugh out of the car scene.

You're gonna make it bro, just keep at it and make your mom proud!

they do, she basically said she gets fat shamed all the time.
but, theres of course a niche market for other gluttonist beasts there too. I read some statistic of china having a large obese population, likely in the poorer areas.
I rememeber a few years ago japan had a "chubby"/fat model for WEGO's plus size store (Basically japanese fast fashion like Forver 21 or H&M). Because most stores in japan cater to S/M and any girl whos western size M or bigger has to go to places like F21 and american eagle and pray size L fits them. Anyway, the model had her 15 minutes of fame because she was plus sized and a bunch of chubbies idolized her.

Wow, she looks like every single person on Instagram now. Well done you vapid whore

Through the armpit is also an option. This user doesn't seem to know shit.

Went from cute to aylamooo. And she paid to have it done?

disgusting

>when saggy big nipple milf tits are your favorite

thank you, some were cringe-y due to the reddit tier memes, but many of em were fucking good

>Coalburning mom is an alcoholic slob who can’t take care of children
Ha what a surprise