What is the best alternative to this absolute faggot?

What is the best alternative to this absolute faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTe66azg6r8
discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

killing yourself

haha got a real kick out of your meme

This cool faggot

>head physical therapist and assistant strength coach for the new york mets
>coached hall of fame baseball pitchers
>MS in physical therapy from a top university

i don't think there's anyone more qualified than him on youtube desu

>highly credible
>absolute faggot

nice bait

this, hes a walking encyclopedia of health and fitness knowledge

This guy gets it. You can tell there's a little bit of autism still in his core. He's one of us.

Not OP, but I think he's knowledgeable as hell, but I stopped taking his advice in videos. His variations and "do this not that" shit was often causing me injury or pain. More than likely it's user error, but I'm not doing any shit he recommends unless he's there actually directing me.

This guy gives good advice. He was fought for his country.

His videos are great. I've learned a lot about shoulder mechanics from his YouTube videos.

>What is the best alternative to this absolute faggot?
How bout this actual absolute faggot?

WHATS UP GUYS JEFF CAVALIERE, ATHLEAN X

Not making it

kek

Jeff is a super knowledgable guy and gives good advice but at this point I feel like he is scraping the bottom of the barrel in order to keep putting out videos. By the end of his channel we are going to have a video about why literally every exercise is bad for you. Not to mention him and Jesse's attempts to be funny are absolutely cringeworthy.

Scott Herman's videos are a lot more enjoyable. he is a self admitted weeb and you can tell he has a hint of autism. also you can't help but wanna make him proud because of how enthusiastic his videos are.

gtfo Scott you jelly cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=iTe66azg6r8

I remember when this came out and all my predictions came true. Called it.

Fpbp

Same here

There's no way he's not on steroids right? Guy is like over 30 and is that jacked.

Are you retarded? His variations are mostly alternatives to the tried and proven for people with medical problems and are unable to do the tried and proven. Or it's for people with limited gear/workout equipment.

Looks like the fifteen year old shitposters are on

>you literally arent gonna make it

Too be fair not a single youtuber has put out as much content as Jeff before going to complete shit.

He's 42 and Test doesn't drop in active males with a healthy diet til 50+

He is my new go-to guy. Ditched that faggot Scooby for ChadleanX

This

calisthenics movement

Revolutionary soyboy

Scott sonnon.

I think he's cool enough, one video of his fixed my lower back pain.

I think the cringe is funny, but yeah he needs to do less videos. 1 a week.

he should just start posting videos of his doggos

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, 1 at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!...
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!!!
discord.gg/WfgghsW