Sniff

Saw this clip of Larry Wheels sniffing something before a bench and acting real hyped. What is he smelling? Does it really work?

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitelabs.com/smelling-salts-enhance-muscle-strength/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ammonia Inhalants.
And YES they get you insanely hyped. Downside is you might too hyped and injure yourself, so I tend to use them when my CNS is in the dumps.

Smelling ammonia, its pretty common.

>>Portablrapator

Ammonia. Yes it works. For me like its getting punched in the face without the pain but the fight/flight response kicks in which wakes your entire body up.

>Be me
>Didn't know what smelling salts were
>in gym one day
>see bottle sitting on jerk block
>bottle says smelling salts
>huh, I guess it smells good or some shit
>Open bottle and put my nose to opening and take big whiff
>fall on the ground and scream and start crying
>look like a retard to everyone nearby

Youre lying or exaggerating

I saw a huge motherfucker at my gym do that and I thought it was coke.

Holy shit he screamed really loud and then proceeded to squat more than I've seen anybody squat in my gym.

Are kids this impressionable. Its not that serious. Alot of it is show.

Sniffing ammonia.

Don't know the exact science, but basically it kicks your mucus membrane into overdrive and increases oxygen influx in your body. Essentially it is like faking your body into fight or flight.

I've never tried it so I'm not positive if there are any downsides. I imagine after a while of doing it it loses it's potency.

Nigga he had like 5 plates on a squat. The most I've seen someone squat is like 3 and a 25.

He told us he was a body builder and I believe it. Motherfucker was massive

Must go to a commercial gym. 5pl8s is average especially if youre a massive fucker. Hell im a manlet at 175 and squat 455 for 3. Goal is 5pl8s by the end of summer

condensed braaaps
or ammonia

Small town. comfy as fuck local gym

Then its a shit gym

Everyone says it’s like getting punched in the face it’s not. It’s like walking up to an over chlorinated pool or breathing in cleaner but a little safer
It basically actually burns your nostrils the first time then after that you have to legit hard sniff it
It burns pretty bad but can be icing on the cake if you’re already hype, you’ll also get clearer nostrils for about 30min-1hour after
I’d say it adds like 5% to your lift if you can’t deadlift 500lbs ammonia isn’t going to help you magically pull that you get what I’m sayin?
Still at like $3 for a pack of 10 buy them and keep them around for max effort one rep maxes but don’t use them often or you’ll build up a tolerance and need to move on to the bottles instead of tabs

Youre dumb

How exactly? I’ve actually used ammonia tabs before lol

So have i.

Different guy but tabs are way stronger than the bottles. It just gets you slightly more hype like a big slap on the back. Only aids in creating a more "intense" environment for a lift

>5pl8s is average especially if youre a massive fucker. Hell im a manlet at 175 and squat 455 for 3. Goal is 5pl8s by the end of summer
hmm, thats a lot of e-statting in one sentence.
impressive
seriously top fucking stuff m8
at least you had the decency to admit to being a manlet. otherwise you can stop posting now

I’m happy for you. You still haven’t answered me
Are they? I’ve always read that the bottles are way stronger
What this user says is pretty accurate and what I tried to say in a less wordy way

Yeah I don't think this guy's ever been in a gym if he thinks 5pl8 is average.

Unless he's a powershiter in which case his point still isn't valid cause being a fat fuck isn't healthy

ive only seen two people squat 5 plates and they both were at or above parallel

Why does this board exaggerate so fucking much but turn around and make fun of guys like alpha destiny

Doesnt hype me up at all, neither would a punch in the face or slap on the back. You guys are mad fucking gay sometimes.

If anything the amonia is some classic conditioning
PS i lift more than you

Sniffin' fresh BRAAAAAPS

Everyone is different but my mindset strongly effects how ammonia works for me
Ps I Really doubt it

As you may have noticed, all responses praising smelling salts here, are anecdotal. There has in fact been done studies to see to what degree smelling salts increase performance.

The results showed that the heart rate increased, for about 15 seconds, and that's it. No increase in strength or endurance. It's retarded broscience.

infinitelabs.com/smelling-salts-enhance-muscle-strength/

braps on the other hand...

>What is he smelling? Does it really work?
Onions. Yes.

nothing. he's telling himself "i'm fucking zyzz bruh"

Only slightly. It wasn't full out crying, more like extreme eye watering