Fat to fit pics

About 20 lbs overweight, journey is arduous. Need motivation. Share your story

I look kinda like pic related before

frame really is everything

Depressing

Apparently he became a Hugo Boss model. Not sure if fake.

pic is real, dude had a whole gallery on reddit showing his transformation.

Henlo you called

To be 8% bf and still have a chubby face. Damn that's unfortunate

>dat gyno

link

Currently still cutting, gonna start bulking soon though. Lost 20 something kgs already. Am I gonna make it?

b-brahs wh-why does this guylook so bad? Is this a bad frame? He looks small

What did you do to your barber that he hates you that much?

ate his food probably

for fucks sake people, left is before and right is after

why is this so hard?

my bad desu

Here's a classic progress pic, courtesy of an user from a few years ago

lmao he went from being a 40 year old sysadmin to a 17 year old highschooler

What a difference. I'm fucking inspired.

15 years off. nice

I saved a few progress pics from way back when, they helped me get motivated sometimes too

But what was definition?

This dude is the absolute definition of making it

Looks like he skipped too many back days

Congrats user...

When you stop being a soyboy

That's not me, just dumping some progress pics from other Veeky Forumsizens that posted here

Yeah it's true, went to school with him, he used to play a fair bit of rugby which is why he used to be pretty big

Dont know about that facial hair senpai

Should I shave it all off?

jesus christ... cut your hair and shave your beard

cause you look the same

almost gordon freeman

consider switching up your hairstyle, seriously. imo the facial hair is fine if you personally feel like keeping it

God your style is fucking awful. Fix that shit shirt, glasses, beard, hair. It's all fucking awful. Fix it.

I say this because I love you.

Still losing at the mo, but this was me at about 290lbs or so.

Spiky hair is nice, but you need to trim it, bro. As you're right now it looks out of proportion. Go to your stylist and ask them what kind of spiky hair fits for a person with your kind of head shape.

I-I love you too, user...

And this is me at the mo hovering around 190. Hoping to hit 170 eventually. Took about 2 years with plenty of stalls and fuckups.

DAMN SON, be proud!

must feel so great, man !

Thanks for the feedback dudes! To be honest, the haircut is long overdue, and I already made the regular check up appointment with the eye doctor so I'll switch up the glasses. I think I'll keep the facial hair though, for a bit longer. Again, thanks for the criticism and if you have any idea what style of glasses would work with my face I'd appreciate that too!

Contact lenses if you can. The facial hair isn't bad, looks pretty tidy. Hair should definitely be short, I'm thinking like Ryan Gosling length.

good job on the progress and everything but god that facial hair is hideous

lost a lot, still a long road ahead.

Haha thanks and hideous? I was going for fucked-up and unable to shave straight. But hideous works.

>for my next trick I'm going to hang dried scrotums from my chin for extra sex appeal.

Good progress matey. You've got the type of body that will appeal to men and women so either way you're set.

Your face looks so fucking gross for some reason. At least cut your hair to something less lesbian; you are not anywhere masculine enough to pull off a viking look or whatever it is you're aiming at.

Protip: never touch your cheekline unless you want to look like a huge faggot.

Do yourself a huge favor and stop saying “at the mo”.

get a traditional short haircut if you want to look more masculine. you're not pulling off what you're going for unless you're going for "sexually ambiguous"

GOTTA BLAST!

You've made it...

Ah dude you need to see a better stylist. That hair shite. If you're gonna do your hair really fucking fancy or whatever, you gotta do some more reading and cough up the cash.

Again, these progress pics are not me.

Can't wait to get rid of these love handles.

They are the bane of my existence.

You actually look better in the before picture. I would recommend avoiding horizontal stripes and going back to the old beard.

Dat fraud tho. Doesn't count user.
>Cope

Just get into the grind and learn to love it and those 20lbs will be gone before you know it. I've come a long way but I'm still far from were I want to be, pic related. There is nothing more statisfying than seeing your entire life changing together with your body, literally everyone is going to treat you better. Ain't nothing to it but to do it so get of your sack and start lifting.

High fore head
Fucked teeth
Theres a lot of factors

Look at this dude XD

Thanks went through a seriously mentally disabled period of dying it bright colours, browsing Tumblr and thinking this haircut looks good on everyone.

Your hair shouldn’t be hanging down like that. Get it cut shorter and you’ll be fine.

wow, good fucking shit user

still ugly as fuck, but not fat anymore

do skelly to fit also count?

For the love of god, lose the glasses

here's mine.

Is there any hope I or would it take a shit tonne of plastic surgery

Please don’t wear v necks user unless you’re a fag that does not suit you

>turned from a fat beta into a hipster beta

that's an undershirt user. Uniqlo airism.
haha

Nigga wtf, you look like fucking Jimmy neutron. Veeky Forums is cancer but I honestly think you should go lurk there for a bit, because your style is all sorts of fucked. The glasses are absolute shit, they make you look like you do Pokemon card opening videos while drinking refrigerated semen. The shirt is facebook Indian tier. The hair is just a whole fucking lot(if you didn't get the fuckboy pomp and just grew out a bit of a fro it probably could have looked real unique). I don't know how to help you, but you need help.

wtf he literally looks like two different people

Great stuff user, well done! Also cute snake!

I'll post my transformation, still ongoing though. Remember lads, that you can still be defeated in victory. Never stop improving.

top kek

You look like Pyrion Flax

Took about a year of decent dieting and not really focusing on a program. Started doing bjj and did the big 3 lifts at least once a week. Went from 95kg to 80kg to 84kg currently. Just going to lean bulk for the rest of my life and diet before vacations.

Forgot the damn pic

Gyno to y no

How 'bout this in the meantime

First place I get fat is my tits and lower/back hips. If I was a grill I’d be sexy as fuck

Shave your beard and get rid of those numale glasses

Lose the glasses and start supporting el decano, otherwise nice progress fren

Well same here though I just started, thanks for the inspo.
Look like the guy from Expanse

If you cut your hair a little bit you can go full Tony Stark mode.

You got this shit man. Focus on your goals and don’t just stop if you fuck up. I fucked up my A LOT but just made sure I got back on track ASAP. Find a diet that works for you. I did intermittent fasting and it was great.

Those are some narrow ass shoulders lmaoo

Is that your house? Holy shit. I love the minimalist floorplan.

>intermittent fasting
16/8?