>already looks better than 100% of Veeky Forums

And people have the audacity to say steroids aren’t magic

Yeah get fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> already a millionaire from youtube prank videos
> no wageslave job
> 24 hours a day to devote to eating good expensive food, lifting hard, and getting ample sleep

mirin that chest

>looks better than me
>with that face

its a good physique,im miring.

steroids aren't magic, you still have to work hard to make gains you can just work a lot more from the recovery.

that being said i think the negatives of steroids outweigh the benefits.

Who?

no one says steroids arent magic u fuckn retard

Talking steroids won’t make girls love you

>45019987
also anyone who says steroids arent magic are bs'ing hard.

studies proved that inactive hospital patients on roids gain more muscle than people who pump 5 times in the gym weekly. sounds pretty damn magical to me

WRONG
steroids are literally MAGIC heres the proof

"-Group 2 (no exercise, drug use) was able to build about 7 pounds of muscle. That’s not a typo. The group receiving testosterone injections and NOT working out at all gained 7 pounds of muscle.
-Group 3 (exercise, natural) was able to build about 4 pounds of muscle."

link to study

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults

ROIDS while watching netflix = 7 pounds muscle
WORKING OUT AT GYM = 4 pounds muscle

dude literally everything u just said is wrong.

you can literally gain 7 pounds of muscle without working out if u do roids lmaoo

stop talking about shit you know nothing about juicehead

samefagging,

that being said i don't take steroids, but you still have to do work to make a good physique on steroids, not saying its not easier but you don't magically turn into zyzz by taking roids, stop being so butthurt

according to the study you literally do magically turn into zyzz on roids, apparently youd even gain double the muscle mass by not lifting a damn finger aslong as you juice compared to nattys busting their ass off 5 times a week under the squat rack lmao

7 pounds isn't going to turn a dyel in to zyzz.

thats not really the point here

In ten weeks. If you literally just kept going the gains would continue as well.

I guess you're not understanding, my point is you still have to lift and workout to build a good physique even with steroids, steroids don't make it effortlessly it just makes it easier. You people really can't fucking read can you

Hair>muscles
I feel sorry for all the people who lose their hair over this shit and learn the hard way

>99% of bald people don’t even lift or take steroids

Imagine being this retarded

coping juicehead

No you are not understanding, it is literally effortless, people who dont lift but take steroids put on more muscle then people who work hard.

Are you trolling or stupid as fuck?
Youre not gonna turn into ronnie coleman by sitting on your couch and injecting roids.
There was a fucking dude in Veeky Forums who was literal skeleton and injected 700tren/500test/3iu hgh for 16weeks WITHOUT training and in the end he looked like skeleton.

You need to train to look impressive, 15lbs of muscle aint shit if youre dyel

The study was only over a 10 week period, so the only conclusion in line with what you are trying to lead people to is that while still being in novice gains territory, you gain more muscle in 10 weeks doing nothing but test than you do working out natty. The logical hypothesis is that the test induced gains will level out, in absence of any stress to the system. That said, in regards to strength and hypertrophy, steroids are kind of magic, as long as you can manage the sides. But you'd have to be a literal retard to do them and then just sit on your ass.

7lbs of muscle isn’t the same as 7lbs of lean body mass retard. Plenty of that weight is water and glycogen retention and shit like that.

Don’t get me wrong, cycling works (I do it) but I also have plenty of friends that run cycles that literally look worse than half of Veeky Forums

Who is this? Links

I think he admitted to blasting

Not even his fans on youtube are that retarded

vitalyzdtv on youtube
he got popular from staged pranks and streaking at big events
he makes vlogs now and is also working on a movie
he admits that he used to be on roids but isn't anymore (most likely lying)